New Adult Version Of Scooby-Doo Coming Onto HBO Max

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I thought that Scooby-Doo became adult once it was announced that Velma was a lesbian. If they keep messing with Scooby-Doo the creators of the original show are going to be coming back to haunt them. This is just wrong as Scooby-Doo is my childhood. (Thankfully I don't have HBO Max though.)

I thought that Scooby-Doo became adult once it was announced that Velma was a lesbian. If they keep messing with Scooby-Doo the creators of the original show are going to be coming back to haunt them. This is just wrong as Scooby-Doo is my childhood. (Thankfully I don't have HBO Max though.)

They turned Velma Black.

What a piece of shit.

Looks like woke sh1t! Velma is the lesbian POC that is now the witty with personality and focus of the show. Shaggy is also POC and not a dope, but a seemingly male version of Velma. Fred and Daffney are now white arrogant morons that needs their superior intelligence POC leaders to show them the way otherwise they are helpless. And no Scooby!

Big pass on this crap!

To be fair, Velma was obviously always a lesbian.

Not sure why they’re making her black. Or Indian. (She’s voiced by an Indian actress).

I’m all for more ethnic Characters on tv. But make new ones. Turning white characters black is racist as shit.

Again with this crap.
FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.

She just kinda looks like a lesbian.

I see, but I didn't know that you could look like a lesbian and she has a crush on Fred. Except for the second live action/CGI Scooby-Doo movie where it's a guy named Patrick and I forget the name of the guy in the first one.

Forum List

Back