Never underestimate how much people hate Nancy Pelosi

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
As if people on the left haven't openly expressed similar behavior towards GOP leaders such as Bush, and of course Trump, and others.
When she tore up the State of The Union address on live TV it solidified her character as a principal contributor of the division we see now in our government. Self-serving with no regard for her own constituency much less the citizenship in total.

God, they really hate her, don’t they?
I’m not talking about the man who allegedly attacked Nancy Pelosi’s husband with hammer, but rather about the people who learned about the assault — a skull fracture requiring hospitalization — and whose reaction was to tweet (or, in the case of Donald Trump Jr., retweet) an image of a hammer and a pair of underwear with the text, “Got my Paul Pelosi Halloween costume ready.”

But it is possible for many on the left to mischaracterize it. . . Believe it or not, most Christians do not hate anyone or wish them ill will. We hate what the left politicians and social culture movements have done to this country. That is a hatred that can be justified.
The right wing christian doomsday cult is so far removed from the teachings of Jesus that it's barely recognizable as Christianity.

The right wing christian doomsday cult is so far removed from the teachings of Jesus that it's barely recognizable as Christianity.
I question your unbiased understanding on the subject matter. . Especially if you are dare to suggest the left has more signs of Christian values or beliefs than the right --- generally speaking. . . IMO, the left is engaged in anti-God measures on nearly every political or social measure.

I question your unbiased understanding on the subject matter. . Especially if you are dare to suggest the left has more signs of Christian values or beliefs than the right --- generally speaking. . . IMO, the left is engaged in anti-God measures on nearly every political or social measure.
Anti-God? Which god are you talking about? The one that commanded you to love your neighbor or the one that seemingly condones every fascistic impulse of the hard right? When they decided to roll religion and politics up into a single thing you lost the right to claim any of it has to do with God.

Anti-God? Which god are you talking about? The one that commanded you to love your neighbor or the one that seemingly condones every fascistic impulse of the hard right? When they decided to roll religion and politics up into a single thing you lost the right to claim any of it has to do with God.
That makes no sense to me. A true Christian is expected to be a voice or a fighter for justice and righteousness. And, yes, that very much includes the political world and culture they find themselves in. When it comes to politics, any measure that involves faith or morals is very much a Christian’s duty to partake in the decisions.

Legalizing abortion --- is a sin and a very serious moral matter
Gay marriage, turning kids into transgenders, teaching graphic sex to kids ---- all very serious moral matters
A strong military, or an inhumane way of escaping Afghanistan leaving thousands behind --- a moral matter
The safety of our communities, gang violence, hating on cops ---- all moral matters
Turning schools into leftist Godless indoctrination camps --- totally wrong and a moral matter
Destroying our energy independence, raising costs on the poor in this nation --- a moral matter.

The open border allowing millions of illegals --- a very moral matter where Christians may strongly disagree with one another. . My question is how can we be safe and good to any other nation if we destroy our own? Why is the well being of those who come across illegally more important to me as a Christian than the millions of poor, sick or starving left behind in the countries they abandoned? This is not right.

Last edited:
That makes no sense to me. A true Christian is expected to be a voice or a fighter for justice and righteousness. And, yes, that very much includes the political world and culture they find themselves in. When it comes to politics, any measure that involves faith or morals is very much a Christian’s duty to partake in the decisions.

Legalizing abortion --- is a sin and a very serious moral matter
Gay marriage, turning kids into transgenders, teaching graphic sex to kids ---- all very serious moral matters
A strong military, or an inhumane way of escaping Afghanistan leaving thousands behind --- a moral matter
The safety of our communities, gang violence, hating on cops ---- all moral matters
Turning schools into leftist Godless indoctrination camps --- totally wrong and a moral matter
Destroying our energy independence, raising costs on the poor in this nation --- a moral matter.

The open border allowing millions of illegals --- a very moral matter where Christians may strongly disagree with one another. . My question is how can we be safe and good to any other nation if we destroy our own? Why is the well being of those who come across illegally more important to me as a Christian than the millions of poor, sick or starving left behind in the countries they abandoned? This is not right.
When you set out to use secular law to punish sin the secular world has every right to take exception. That's why no right wing Christian should talk about the concept of free will because they clearly do not believe in it. You can't when you also want to make naughty fun and bodily autonomy illegal.

All the rich Progs need to love their neighbor by giving up all their wealth. None do. So, they charge the neighbor of the neighbor that needs to be loved for it.

You really think that the guy assaulted her (gay?) husband to get at her? It looks like the assault was a sexual encounter gone wrong. Why else would they deny bail when every assault suspect is released without bail in that area? They want to keep this guy under wraps until the mid terms are over.

To completely destroy Dykey Nancy right now requires but one thing

Opening the closet door

Musk probably could do that and clearly already knows, as does everyone in SF, most in CA, Fox News etc.

To believe that this closet door will remain shut during this pivotal moment in American history is to believe the United States is beyond repair...

Many know, some likely have video tape. Hiding that now is not just about Paul and depape, it is about America and our future.

Forum List

Back