Never tell me America is racist: An open letter to protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are making predictions of the past dummy.

Oh, I see. So you think you know everything. Now I have you pegged.

If you had made any of those demands of the founders as they sat at the drafting table in 1785, they would have shot you. They had a country to found, not your emotions to please. They had already encountered enough opposition to their independence from the British, they were sure as hell not going to take it from someone so bereft of intelligence as you.

I'm not ignoring it, you'd just not making any sense probably because you won't state which document you were referring to and whether you believe the initial interpretation was correct or incorrect assuming you're refering to "all men are created equal".

Me not making sense? Or you not wanting to make any sense of it?

Not beating around the bush with you any further.

Don't fuck with me boy. You talking to a vocabulary wiz.

No, I am talking to an ignorant fool.

Having a big vocabulary does not impart on you all-knowing wisdom, no more than does your skin color.

And before you start issuing threats, physical or otherwise, make sure you know my address.

For your sake, I hope you never find out.

You will support the cause or get rolled over. Nobody has asked for your sympathy.

Oh look at you issuing threats? I would rather die than support your twisted cause, old man.
Then you will get your ass ran over like roadkill. We aint asking.

Come find me then. I am not afraid of two old black men making empty threats.
Get in my way and see what happens

You will support the cause or get rolled over. Nobody has asked for your sympathy.

Oh look at you issuing threats? I would rather die than support your twisted cause, old man.

Oh boy, I'm so (not) scared.

Oh boy, I'm so (not) scared.
You dont have to be scared. You just have to be brave enough to get in my way. ;)

Basically extrapolation is a way of predicting what will happen in a future event based on current or known data.

But postdiction is making predictions of the past. Thus demonstrating to me you don't know what either word means.
I already showed you where you made predictions in the past. Youre just mad you didnt know what extrapolation meant. That actually worked out better than I thought it would when I set you up. :laughing0301:

You dont have to be scared. You just have to be brave enough to get in my way.

Okay. I will get in your way. Like I said, I don't fear cowards like you, keyboard warrior.
When? I'll even pick you up at the Oakland airport.

Why must it be always be violence with you?

Thanks for making every Trump voter's case that people like you are violent. You would sooner kill a cop than work with one.

I set you up.

Oh, you set me up hey?

I'm glad you're making frivolous arguments instead of actually trying to advance your cause.

I couldn't get in your way if I wanted to, you're all over the place.

If your cause was even remotely worth the dirt on the soles of my shoes, you would be trying to defend it. Instead of trying to make yourself look and sound superior.

Now, you can do one of two things:

Make cogent points advancing your cause (or)

You can invalidate it by making playground threats like the child you are.

You dont have to be scared. You just have to be brave enough to get in my way.

Okay. I will get in your way. Like I said, I don't fear cowards like you, keyboard warrior.
When? I'll even pick you up at the Oakland airport.

Why must it be always be violence with you?

Thanks for making every Trump voter's case that people like you are violent. You would sooner kill a cop than work with one.
You said you would get in my way. You didnt say you wanted to work with me. I get violent when people get in my way. Pisses me off.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I set you up.

Oh you set me up hey?

I'm glad you're making frivolous arguments instead of actually trying to advance your cause.

I couldn't get in your way if I wanted to, you're all over the place.
Yeah I set you up to make a postdiction and you did it twice. Then I got the extra bonus of you claiming it was an extrapolation when you obviously dont know the meaning of the word.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
You dont have a clue what would have happened. Your ignorant ass isnt a postdictionist. You can barely tie your fucking shoes.

You have no credibility left. You deal in grief but not in solutions.

And before you call me a postdictionist, make sure you know what the word means.

I'm not making predictions of the past, which postdiction is. I am going off of what the founders did and did not discuss at the Philadelphia Convention, which you clearly did no research on. That is called extrapolation, not postdiction.

(Read a fucking dictionary, will you please)

You damn sure don't have any solutions young boy. Because you can't even see there is a problem and what you call the problem are those who call out the problem and have told you what whites need to do in order to be part of the solution.

We know what the founders did at the convention and the fact no blacks, native americans, or women in attendance shows us exactly what you fail to see.

The very moment you two chose to issue threats, you lost. No amount of fictional claims of victory will save you from your foolishness. This thread has run its course. I will issue no further replies.

Young boy, you're too damn stupid to know what my cause is. You've been radicalized to believe some dumb shit. You will support the cause or get rolled over. That's not a threat, look at the streets.

The very moment you two chose to issue threats, you lost. No amount of fictional claims of victory will save you from your foolishness. This thread has run its course.
You have been soundly beaten and it was done early. There have been no threats, there have been statements supported by what's happening on the streets. Your OP is based on a false premise and the rest of your posts went downhill. Now you want to run away.

1591678053614.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back