Never Let 'em Forget....

Trump won the GOP primary by appealing to the fear of brown people that is rampant in socially conservative strongholds in this country. Nobody should ever forget that.

That narrative has died. Nice try.
Not even close. It's why people have been in the streets since Tuesday.

The people are in the streets because white people are the ones that put them up to it. They pull the strings on their puppets. They want the power these people can give and do not give a shit about them. Moron.

Trump won the GOP primary by appealing to the fear of brown people that is rampant in socially conservative strongholds in this country. Nobody should ever forget that.

The people are in the streets because white people are the ones that put them up to it. They pull the strings on their puppets. They want the power these people can give and do not give a shit about them. Moron.
A lot of white people are in the streets too. Moron.

The OP just proved.....proved!....that you're wrong.

But....you're at home being wrong, huh?
It did not. Any GOP nominees would have gotten similar percentages to the ones you posted. Trump beat them in the primaries by appealing to the crippling fear in socially conservative communities and saying that he would punish brown people. Never forget.
Another delusional nut case.
Yet I would gamble that you want Muslims gone, hate when you hear people speaking Spanish instead of English, cross the street when you see a black person coming, and think Obama's only qualification in life for being President is that he's black.

I'll gamble that you are a reliable Democrat voter.

How'd I do?

It did not. Any GOP nominees would have gotten similar percentages to the ones you posted. Trump beat them in the primaries by appealing to the crippling fear in socially conservative communities and saying that he would punish brown people. Never forget.
Yet I would gamble that you want Muslims gone, hate when you hear people speaking Spanish instead of English, cross the street when you see a black person coming, and think Obama's only qualification in life for being President is that he's black.
Typical libtard liar. My wife is Hispanic, speaks fluent Spanish. She's a certified translator at her job. Obastard has no qualification for existing, and I only cross the street when I see a back shooting dimocrat.

Ooo.....that's gonna leave a mark!

I want Muslims that want America. I hear Spanish all the time. Crossing the street is so 1940s. That last one...agree.

That's far too nuanced for that dope.

Typical libtard liar. My wife is Hispanic, speaks fluent Spanish. She's a certified translator at her job. Obastard has no qualification for existing, and I only cross the street when I see a back shooting dimocrat.
Don't let your wife find out that you have a crippling fear of her kind's growing population in the U.S.

Throughout the thread you've been pummeled and pounded.....

Don't ever change.

Don't let your wife find out that you have a crippling fear of her kind's growing population in the U.S.

Don't ever change.
More like feebly flailed at. Trump won't be able to get rid of all the brown people. Try not to be too mad about it.

Never let 'em forget....no racism involved in Trumps electoral college AND popular vote victories.

Not a smidgen.

The inhumanity of the Left caused their own defeat.

Like this:

Bill's wife "was unwilling to compromise on abortion. As Trump put it bluntly in the last debate, “If you go with what Hillary is saying, in the ninth month, you can take the baby and rip the baby out of the womb of the mother just prior to the birth of the baby.”

So, no, this isn’t about Americans being racist.

It’s about rejecting liberal policies, and choosing the conservative vision for our country—a vision that pushes prosperity and freedom.

It’s about having enough human decency to say that a child in the womb deserves the right to life. It’s about wanting to keep our country safe, and to be able to keep an America where all men and women can live in accordance with their beliefs."
Donald Trump’s Win Wasn’t About Racism

My hope....Liberalism never to raise its ugly head again.

Don't ever change.
More like feebly flailed at. Trump won't be able to get rid of all the brown people. Try not to be too mad about it.

Didn't you recognize that you have been unable to post a single quote from President Trump to support a single slander that you tried to slip in.

Not a single one.

Don't imagine (I almost said 'think') that readers of your lying posts didn't notice.

What you've proved is that you Liberals are as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room filled with rocking chairs!

A lot of white people are in the streets too. Moron.

Useful idiots come in all colors.

Forum List

Back