Never Forget the Politics of Using the ChiCom Flu

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
My personal favorite was stores locking all doors but one in order to pack people together entering and exiting thru one door instead of the multiple doors available.
The elite ruling class (who openly didn’t abide by their own mandates) were laughing their heads off.

6F424C08-9200-4C85-9B58-481FA7CF1B94.jpeg
49E602D3-FAB6-435F-AD30-D4559965711F.jpeg
252B6F96-534C-4D3B-8428-259ECADE117D.jpeg
17B31005-8B0E-48A8-A906-4F484FCB251C.jpeg
5C7CEB43-FE13-4624-A1E6-3C4FA0CE71F5.jpeg
4B188CEA-29B6-4D58-AA32-FE6AB1193523.jpeg
0D2AAA38-3FA9-40A7-8C2F-8C7AC904C55B.jpeg
EAD4C49D-34F0-4E3D-B744-7C959AF90B71.jpeg
C735F279-F822-4F4B-9301-A5B7F242134C.jpeg
FAC415E2-A662-454C-B685-4153AC02438F.jpeg
978D5769-D586-4748-A26F-83691C438B30.jpeg
1137EEAF-4CBF-4AEC-9D66-2D76BF4EEEF2.jpeg
DBA2F358-22A9-4C7C-B966-A4A0F7B95CC4.jpeg

Last edited:
LOL! I heard the short bus has window lickers.

Fau-Chi belongs in prison for paying China to develop gain-of-function bat viruses

It was too good of a typo to just ignore!

The US Govt paid for the gain-of-function, seems a tad silly to blame one man when his budget has to be approved and has oversight.

Oh, and chances are we are still doing it somewhere else right now

It was too good of a typo to just ignore!
The US Govt paid for the gain-of-function, seems a tad silly to blame one man when his budget has to be approved and has oversight.
Oh, and chances are we are still doing it somewhere else right now
Nope. Obama ordered Fau-Chi to stop, and he didn't he hid it by using a "pass thru".
"Dr. Fauci has long been a cheerleader of GoF research. In 2011, Fauci and NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins went on an offensive regarding gain-of-function research, suggesting that such experiments, regardless of the associated dangers, are necessary. The next year, Fauci testified before Congress on the topic again, suggesting again that the benefits of the research outweigh the risks. Throughout the next couple of years, many within the scientific community became alarmed about gain-of-function research, especially after scientists created several chimeric viruses in labs that, had they gotten out, could have spelled global disaster. Yet, Dr. Fauci’s unqualified support continued."

The reason why Biden et al got the Chi-coms to launch the COVID craze was to stop Trump from holding rallies.

Although it was largely effective at this, like a lot of biological weapons it ran out of control and millions croaked because of it.

Libs did what they could to make as much political hay as possible, but now it may well come back to bite them in the ass. I think a federal committee to look into the Chinese KungFlu like they had at Nuremberg after WW2 is a good idea.

Liberals already forgot and are putting all their cards into the Abortion issue.

Based on the number of pissed off women I have heard from, they may just be successful with that.

The reason why Biden et al got the Chi-coms to launch the COVID craze was to stop Trump from holding rallies.

Although it was largely effective at this, like a lot of biological weapons it ran out of control and millions croaked because of it.

Libs did what they could to make as much political hay as possible, but now it may well come back to bite them in the ass. I think a federal committee to look into the Chinese KungFlu like they had at Nuremberg after WW2 is a good idea.

The reason the ChiComs deployed the bioweapon when they did is because of the protests in Hong Kong - ended them instantly.

Their democrat vassals deployed the weapon here to destroy Trump's economy. No matter how much cheating they did, with the economy of 2019 - the Nazi democrat minions of Communist China could never beat Trump. But the bioweapon changed all of that.

Liberals already forgot and are putting all their cards into the Abortion issue.

Based on the number of pissed off women I have heard from, they may just be successful with that.

The broads I've seen that are pissed off about abortion are long past the child bearing age when they would ever need to worry about it.

The broads I've seen that are pissed off about abortion are long past the child bearing age when they would ever need to worry about it.
That is true, but they are pissed and they will vote on that one issue forgetting the whole Covid debacle in the process.

Well that didn't work. Trump continued to hold large rallies which became super spreader events. With hundreds of secret service agents infected in the course of Trumps rallies.

So if COVID was meant to in any way slow Trump from holding large events, it didn't work.

You think?

I'm sure those "broads" have children of childbearing age.
And the most dangerous animals are a bear or a lioness with cubs.

Nope. Obama ordered Fau-Chi to stop, and he didn't he hid it by using a "pass thru".
"Dr. Fauci has long been a cheerleader of GoF research. In 2011, Fauci and NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins went on an offensive regarding gain-of-function research, suggesting that such experiments, regardless of the associated dangers, are necessary. The next year, Fauci testified before Congress on the topic again, suggesting again that the benefits of the research outweigh the risks. Throughout the next couple of years, many within the scientific community became alarmed about gain-of-function research, especially after scientists created several chimeric viruses in labs that, had they gotten out, could have spelled global disaster. Yet, Dr. Fauci’s unqualified support continued."

And then in 2017 Trump allowed it again

And then in 2017 Trump allowed it again
Nope. Obama let it start again before he left office

Read your link again, the words "Trump allowed" are NOT in it. Obama and NIH re-started GOF research again.
Fau-Chi is toast when the GOP takes the House back. Rand will put Fau-Chi's head on a pike for causing the Covid pandemic.

Forum List

Back