Never-Before-Seen Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It's just as Michael Cohen said.

The documents show the truth to trump's lies.

One expert is calling it fraud.

There's a reason why trump fought so hard to keep his financial records a secret.

There's a reason why trump fought so hard to keep his financial records a secret.

Oh my gosh. We can expect an indictment any day now, huh.

Dream on, asshat. Those buildings are owned by Trump companies, not him personally.

Another “we got’em” fail thread.

I still don't care. Never did, and never will. I think income tax should be abolished completely, so I do not care, and never will.
I hope Trump paid ZERO in tax.

You're at your best when your big toes are touching your ears. Not starting competent threads with TDS on your mind.

Is it Never Before Seen because somebody just made it up?

Must be nice to still be living in Trump's head - rent free, huh? :auiqs.jpg:
He has never been held accountable for his lies and cheating. That doesn't just go away because he was president. Your defense of him at this point is just more proof of his cult status. He no longer holds any position in your party, and his tax records have nothing to do with his presidency, so other than defending your cult leader, why do you even care?

Must be nice to still be living in Trump's head - rent free, huh? :auiqs.jpg:
He has never been held accountable for his lies and cheating. That doesn't just go away because he was president. Your defense of him at this point is just more proof of his cult status. He no longer holds any position in your party, and his tax records have nothing to do with his presidency, so other than defending your cult leader, why do you even care?
Ever heard of the IRS? Do you know what they do?

Remember, this is the guy who promised to show his taxes right after the election. Did you Trumpists forget that? Yep, just another one of his 20,000 documented lies.

He won't be cheating the tax man, and his protection as President is over.

FAKE NEWS!! - Trump voter..(they don't care)

This is the biggest nothing-burger since the Russia hoax.

Next thing you know, someone will claim that some profitable Fortune 500 companies PAY NO INCOME TAX!!!!

WHAT is the world coming to????

Forum List

Back