Never-Before-Seen Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies

The insurance amounts can be explained pretty. The lower number says "property insurance" and the higher number says "insurance". It is certainly possible that they could have additional insurances beyond just property insurance thrown into the mix to reach the larger number.

This big gun is coming for Trump.

1613708449686.png

Mark Pomerantz, a veteran white-collar attorney who prosecuted former Gambino crime family boss John “Junior” Gotti and other mobsters in the 1990s, was tapped by Vance as a special assistant district attorney on Feb. 3, said Danny Frost, a spokesman for the DA.

Frost declined to comment on specifics about Pomerantz’s role, but a source close to Vance’s office said he was hired specifically for the Trump inquiry.

Last edited:
That's from 2019

You are correct.

A friend of mine sent that to me this evening.

I didn't bother to look at the date on it.

Thank you for letting me know.

He has a couple of those cases coming up in the court so we won't have to wait long to find out what is in the rest of his financial documents.

It's just as Michael Cohen said.

The documents show the truth to trump's lies.

One expert is calling it fraud.

There's a reason why trump fought so hard to keep his financial records a secret.

Oh my gosh. We can expect an indictment any day now, huh.
Yes. Multiple indictments from multiple states.

This big gun is coming for Trump.

View attachment 458946

Mark Pomerantz, a veteran white-collar attorney who prosecuted former Gambino crime family boss John “Junior” Gotti and other mobsters in the 1990s, was tapped by Vance as a special assistant district attorney on Feb. 3, said Danny Frost, a spokesman for the DA.

Frost declined to comment on specifics about Pomerantz’s role, but a source close to Vance’s office said he was hired specifically for the Trump inquiry.

Leticia James hired one of the top financial forensic companies in the world. Trump is fuuuuucked. :laugh:

There's a reason why trump fought so hard to keep his financial records a secret.

Who cares about his tax returns?
I care about lifetime politicians becoming milllionairs. That's who tax returns need to be scrutinized

And all those IRS agents and auditors NEVER NOTICED. Fire the lot of them and just post everyones taxes on the internet.

Oh my gosh. We can expect an indictment any day now, huh.

LOL Just think. Another impeachment. I can hardly wait.

How did "The Big Guy" account from the money the bag boy Hunter gave him for selling influence to foreign countries?

What kind of income was reported to the IRS?

Was it under "bribes"?

You have major mental issues as the IRS doesn't allow anyone off the hook.

Must be nice to still be living in Trump's head - rent free, huh? :auiqs.jpg:
He has never been held accountable for his lies and cheating. That doesn't just go away because he was president. Your defense of him at this point is just more proof of his cult status. He no longer holds any position in your party, and his tax records have nothing to do with his presidency, so other than defending your cult leader, why do you even care?
Ever heard of the IRS? Do you know what they do?
>Ever heard of the IRS? Do you know what they do?

Right. And the IRS performs a special audit of every President and Vice President...

'Tax Returns'?

Bwuhahahahaha.....You got him this time, Snowflakes.....

....meanwhile, way to completely ignore the FBI, DHS, and Treasury departements publicly declaring they have financial records and other documents proving the Bidens engaged in financial scandals to include extorting the former Ukraine PM, Influence Peddling, Russian money laundering, and taking $1 Billion from the CCP.

:p

Holy shit are you stupid. Trump has been privately and professionally audited for years. If there were anything to find the IRS or State auditors would have found it long ago.

More bullshit from idiots.

Do you leftist think you will lose your fear for Trump some day?

That's it, snowflake - you've got him THIS time!

:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats/ snowflakes are relying once again on the word of a 2-time perjurer before Congress.

Go get 'em, sport.

Yes, our government must now investigate every american, to ensure nobody here has committed any sort of crime.

No more of this bullshit of waiting until a bank is robbed or someone is pulled over speeding, americans must prove their innocence.

We should start with the democrats, all democrat men must prove they did not beat their wives last night. Arrest them and ask for the proof.

Forum List

Back