Nevada will turn Blue tomorrow and then....

Neither HRC nor Trump should be president, so we can blame JoeB as the scapegoat for all of America who has not been paying attention for twenty years.

Guy, not my fault you Establishment Cucks couldn't control your own party from the hostile takeover from the Alt-Right.

You all were cowed and went along with it. Even you fucking Mormons in Utah with all your big talk, Trump will carry your state, anyway.

You far left cuckdooshs nominated a person who should not be president.

I did not go along with Trump, as you well know.

If Kasich had been nominated last July, you would still be crying.

Enough Dem senators will join the GOP majority to impeach and try and convict and remover her from office by December 2107.

Enough Dem senators will join the GOP majority to impeach and try and convict and remover her from office by December 2107.

Actually, I voted for Kasich in the IL Primary.

Hillary will win, easily. The Republicans will just make themselves look foolish if they try to repeat the 1990's.

Did you people not learn a fucking thing from the 1990's? Just asking?

Clinton will win first North Carolina and Florida on Tuesday. Then Comrade Trump will go away.

"As long as Trump has a mouth, he will lose in November."

JimH52
Wednesday, you will turn blue.

Actually, I voted for Kasich in the IL Primary.

Hillary will win, easily. The Republicans will just make themselves look foolish if they try to repeat the 1990's.

Did you people not learn a fucking thing from the 1990's? Just asking?
Why, yes we did. We learned that many people will lie continually no matter how stupid it makes them appear.

Forum List

Back