Nevada vote-fraud scandal:

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
121105-culinary-010.jpg

Union registering non-citizens to vote, dragging them to polls, and forcing them to vote Democrat
by directorblue
I thought vintage media and the Democrat Party (but I repeat myself) said that there was no proof of systemic vote fraud?

Perhaps they should inform Glenn Cook of the Las Vegas Review-Journal: @ How many noncitizens are registered to vote? - Opinion - ReviewJournal.com

and

Earlier columns by Glenn Cook outlined how Nevada mails voter registration invitations to noncitizens, felons and the dead and how it facilitates vote fraud through ultra-lax identification requirements.

As Cook observes, Nevada's system makes it "exceedingly easy to cheat and gives political parties and politically active groups a powerful incentive to break the law without much risk of being caught."

Which perhaps explains Harry Reid's last-minute surge to beat Sharon Angle in 2010.

But don't worry: I'm sure Eric Holder will launch an investigation any minute now.

More @ Doug Ross @ Journal: NEVADA VOTE-FRAUD SCANDAL: Union registering non-citizens to vote, dragging them to polls, and forcing them to vote Democrat

Forum List

Back