Nevada school board candidate: Constitution mandates people procreate — so gayness is unconstitutional

Far-right Nevada school board candidate claims the Constitution mandates people procreate — so gayness is unconstitutional

Holy shit! What? Who is going to defend this crap??!!

Where does the Constitution say that people must procreate?

Does that include heterosexual people who cannot, or chose not to procreate?

Gay people do in fact procreate and have children in a variety of ways just like straight people do.

Homosexuality is unconstitutional? ( Not gay rights...HOMOSEXUALITY itself)

The far right keeps descending further and further into insanity
School board? Just how fucking gay are you?

When gays are grooming innocent and unsuspecting children its everyones business

Good fucking grief. ! Can you do nothing more than parrot that inane grooming shit that you have been force fed and swallowed whole?

And for the record, that is not an answer to my question which was, how is what gay people do, or for that matter anyone does in private any of your fucking business. You seem to have an obsession with sex.

Speak for yourself

I suspect not many people are as uninformed as you are

Gays are plainly stating their agenda and you still dont get it

I am not clicking on that utube bulshit. It is nothing but ignorant, bigoted propaganda. The only grooming that is going on is at the hands ofyou bigots who want to turn kids into ignorant anti gay bullies.

Speak for yourself

I suspect not many people are as uninformed as you are

Gays are plainly stating their agenda and you still dont get it

Let me tell you what your problem is ,Slick. EVERYTHING is "grooming" to you and and your band of moronic minions.

To you people, teaching tollerance and acceptance of LGBT people is "grooming"

Any discussion of gender or sexual orientation is "grooming" not matter how age appropriate ir might be

Shit! Just acknowledgement of their existence is "grooming"

The fact is that you don't know what "grooming " actually is. Grooming is when an adult gains the trust of a child for the purpose of preparing them for a sexual encounter. I will not say that does not happen, but it is certainly not being done in a systematic way by educators or gay people. To think that it is is just plain stupidity, or you are just lying. Not sure which

Any discussion of gender or sexual orientation is "grooming" not matter how age appropriate ir might be

Discussion of depraved and insane sexual perversions is not age appropriate for any children.

There is only one reason why anyone would want to drag children into a such material, and only one kind of subhuman piece of shit that would want to do so.

Your kind need to just STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM CHILDREN!

Forum List

Back