Nevada Republicans have introduced a bill that would legalize Pop-Tart guns

Yes, schools should totally ignore anti-social little twits until they bring in a REAL GUN.

There is no word in the English language for the height of stupidity you climbed to in making that statement.

How about, "I don't have a real response to that. So I will just claim Joe didn't point out the obvious."

How about there's an old saying that starts out with, "Never argue with an idiot....."

That's the obvious.

Yes, we all know you really aren't even in my league when it comes to arguing a point. That's kind of obvious.

Teachers don't suspend kids lightly. If they do, it's usually because little timmy is an anti-social terror.

I heard last year over 14,000 pre-k were suspended. That is nuts.

Guns are not the issue. Control is

You're absolutely right. Most countries restrict guns to people who actually need them and have shown themselves to be responsible.

In the US, you have a gun lobby that fights to keep guns in the hands of the mentally ill and criminals because, gosh darn, you wouldn't want to own a gun is you weren't pissing yourself over the thought everyone else has them, too.
It is illegal for the mental ill and for criminals to have guns.

Since that is not enforced, let's traumatize our kids by expelling them from school if they point a finger and go "Bang".

Heck, in elementary school we used to play cops and robbers on the playground, yet never had an incident of anyone ever, going on to become a killer.

I heard last year over 14,000 pre-k were suspended. That is nuts.

]

Well since you brought it up.

New data showing that thousands of children—including a disproportionate number of boys and black children—are suspended from school before reaching kindergarten have researchers and policymakers asking tough questions about pre-K discipline, and highlighting programs that help keep challenging children in preschool. - See more at: Pre-K Suspension Data Prompt Focus on Intervention - Education Week

Forum List

Back