Nevada Republicans have introduced a bill that would legalize Pop-Tart guns

Its the right interpretation, and its pretty clear. The right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms should not be infringed.

If I have a clean record and no mental adjudication in my history, I should be able to own a firearm with minimal hassle. Its right there in the document. But you don't like that, so like a petulant child you pout and try to get your way regardless of process. It's sad actually.

No, guy, what's sad is small children being dragged out of Sandy Hook Elementary School in body bags because a mentally deranged asshole was able to get his hands on a military grade weapon.

That's what's fucking sad. What's sick are people like you fighting for the right to give the next guy access that is just as easy.

Florida pass this law 6 months ago
Common Sense ‘Pop Tart’ Gun Bill Becomes Law In Florida
Some in the Florida legislature obviously agree that some teachers have apparently lost their minds, or at least their ability to reason out simple scenarios. They have pro-actively introduced, and passed, a bill that spells out, in language so simple that even a confused teacher can understand, what types of pretend guns pose no threat and are thus permitted:

• Brandishing a partially consumed pastry or other food item to simulate a firearm or weapon.
    • Possessing a toy firearm or weapon that is 2 inches or less in overall length.
    • Possessing a toy firearm or weapon made of plastic snap-together building blocks.
    • Using a finger or hand to simulate a firearm or weapon.
    • Vocalizing an imaginary firearm or weapon.
    • Drawing a picture, or possessing an image, of a firearm or weapon.
    • Using a pencil, pen, or other writing or drawing utensil to simulate a firearm or weapon.
The clear language in the text of Florida’s new Pop tart law is a good thing, and may help to prevent confusion. Perhaps other states will follow suit.
Read more at Common Sense Pop Tart Gun Bill Becomes Law In Florida
Pop-Tart-Gun-665x385.jpg

Its the right interpretation, and its pretty clear. The right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms should not be infringed.

If I have a clean record and no mental adjudication in my history, I should be able to own a firearm with minimal hassle. Its right there in the document. But you don't like that, so like a petulant child you pout and try to get your way regardless of process. It's sad actually.

No, guy, what's sad is small children being dragged out of Sandy Hook Elementary School in body bags because a mentally deranged asshole was able to get his hands on a military grade weapon.

That's what's fucking sad. What's sick are people like you fighting for the right to give the next guy access that is just as easy.
Adam Lanza did not kill those kids with a military grade pop tart from MRE's.

So i guess we should scrap the 4th amendment as well, because it can allow bad things to happen, and the right to trial by jury because bad things can happen, and the right to free speech because bad things can happen as well.

Lets just let government tell us what to do, and let it get away with whatever it wants in the name of safety.

What is really sad is you continue to target the wrong people, in the hope of stopping the right ones. Its like randomly executing people 10 people in a crowd of a 100 to get to 1 criminal.

Anyone adjudicated as mentally ill is already barred from possessing a gun.

And yet Cho, Loughner, Lanza, Holmes were all able to get guns.

and immediately after they went on their rampages you had all these folks coming out and saying, "Yup, we all knew those boys were crazy!"

Still not a reason to ban me from owning firearms.

Funny how libs can't discuss the topic..... Fact that school Admin is so disconnected from reality they have to terrorize kinder kids..,... The proposed law should be anyone who attempts this is fired because they hate kids and are seriously unbalanced.

The law is necessary to restore some sanity. It has nothing do with guns. It has to do with crazy teachers.

I guess we need stupid laws to address the un-american progressive radical leftist movement

-Geaux
------------------------

Nevada Republicans have introduced a bill that would legalize Pop-Tart guns, finger guns and other non-lethal non-firearms in the state’s elementary schools.

“A little plastic gun that small is not going to be mistaken for a real gun,” Republican Assemblyman Jim Wheeler told the state Assembly’s education committee on Wednesday, according to KOLO News.

It s Come To This Nevada Bill Seeks To Legalize Pop-Tart And Finger Guns To Stop Schools From Suspending Students Weasel Zippers

Thumb and forefingers are not weapons. And many schools' zero-tolerance policies were asinine suspending or expelling kids for doing things every kid every where does.

Anyone adjudicated as mentally ill is already barred from possessing a gun.

And yet Cho, Loughner, Lanza, Holmes were all able to get guns.

and immediately after they went on their rampages you had all these folks coming out and saying, "Yup, we all knew those boys were crazy!"

How many times have we heard family members say they couldn't get mental health help for a shooter?

So i guess we should scrap the 4th amendment as well, because it can allow bad things to happen, and the right to trial by jury because bad things can happen, and the right to free speech because bad things can happen as well.

No, you can't kill someone because of your right to trial, and there's a good reason to have those.

There's no good reason to have a gun if you aren't a cop or soldier.

What is really sad is you continue to target the wrong people, in the hope of stopping the right ones. Its like randomly executing people 10 people in a crowd of a 100 to get to 1 criminal.

Well, no, guy. The problem is, the 10 people are the ones who are making easier for the one to get a gun, that's the problem. If you are an honest, sane gun owner (not really demostrated by your bat-shit crazy rantings here, but I'll let that go) you REALLY SHOULDN'T MIND going through extra scrutiny to assure us you aren't.

Just like I don't mind putting my shoes in a basked and going through a full body scanner to make sure that I'm not going to blow up that airplane. I wasn't going to blow up that airplane, anyway, but gosh darn it, I want them to catch the guy who wants to.

Yes, schools should totally ignore anti-social little twits until they bring in a REAL GUN.

and then all the gun nuts will scream, "Well, why didn't you do something when it was obviously little Johnny was anti-social? Guns don't kill people. Small children with access to guns kill people!"

So I take it you don't support this bill?

-Geaux

I'm indifferent to it.

Let's review this whole thing in context. Because we have an insane policy of letting any asshole who wants to own a gun have one, we have a lot of guns out there. And sometimes the spawn of these assholes bring those guns to school and shoot up their little schoolmates.

Which is why we have some schools that have metal detectors at the doors. Feeling Free, yet, America?

So when one of these little sociopaths shoots up his little school-chums, you have a bunch of school administrator who overreact. Which is kind of silly, but not as insane as the underlying policy thta causes it to start with.

So here's an idea. Let's legalize toy guns and outlaw real ones. Problem solved.

Here's an observation. It's truly insane to claim that "we have an insane policy of letting any asshole who wants to own a gun have one". Discuss the insanity.

Yes, schools should totally ignore anti-social little twits until they bring in a REAL GUN.

There is no word in the English language for the height of stupidity you climbed to in making that statement.

How about, "I don't have a real response to that. So I will just claim Joe didn't point out the obvious."

How about there's an old saying that starts out with, "Never argue with an idiot....."

That's the obvious.

When the schools get so crazy as to think pop tart guns can hurt anyone they need something to impose reality. Thinking about a gun hasn't hurt anyone. Saying that a cloud formation looks like a gun hasn't hurt anyone. Claiming that a kid has a magic ring hasn't hurt anyone. A fourth grade student is not making a terrorist threat by saying his magic ring can make him disappear . The school is insane.

http://abc7.com/news/boy-suspended-for-bringing-his-one-ring-to-school/502381/

Actually, I don't support keeping guns, but this situation is really ridiculous. Liberals would also ban the letters G, U, and N from the aplhabet.

Forum List

Back