Nevada Gov. Joe Lombardo has signed into law a bill that will protect living organ donors from any potential insurance discrimination

i was just on the phone with him for an unrelated matter. i'm cool like that

yea he just called me and asked...."harry who is this basc dipshit that just called me?...i told him you were some mental case from lebanon who wants to be one of us,he just said oh another one?..........then he said see you next week at the police neighborhood watch event.....

• Banned
yea he just called me and asked...."harry who is this basc dipshit that just called me?...i told him you were some mental case from lebanon who wants to be one of us,he just said oh another one?..........then he said see you next week at the police neighborhood watch event.....
i serve as an american military official in lebanon. why do you hate american troops? are you a muslim terrorist in secret?

We let more illegal aliens in every year than the population of Nevada (about 3.5 million). How many of them can possibly be organ doners? I expect the intent is to protect some Vegas high rollers who might have sold (donated) a body part or two to pay off a gambling debt.

Last edited:
Living organ doners within the 3 million residents of Nevada? Who are they? Desert rats, Indians, illegal alien kids, transients or maybe Russian Vegas mobsters who will take a kidney in exchange for a gambling marker. Somebody needs to know about the support for this law.

Forum List

Back