Networks Are Preempting College FB To Show Tiny Biden Celebration

They're desperate to make it look like there's alot of people there....but they have it so dark you can't see that it's only a few hundred people that showed up.
Looks great! He and Vice-President Elect Harris struck a good tone, without the rancor of the last 4 years. He is planning to be a President of all the people, all the states of the United States of America!
I am pleased and proud. They be partying in Delaware and across the United States!:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

They're desperate to make it look like there's alot of people there....but they have it so dark you can't see that it's only a few hundred people that showed up.
Looks great! He and Vice-President Elect Harris struck a good tone, without the rancor of the last 4 years. He is planning to be a President of all the people, all the states of the United States of America!
I am pleased and proud. They be partying in Delaware and across the United States!:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
If you believe that crap then I'm Rosie O'Donnell.

LOL OK
biden licking little girl.gif

biden licking little girl.gif

If you believe that crap then I'm Rosie O'Donnell.
Hi Rosie! :auiqs.jpg:

And after a Biden Presidency, I'll bet Delaware treats the fuckers the way Arkansas treated Hillary (who had to move to NY to get elected to the Senate, because Arkansas wouldn't have her sorry ass)...

And after a Biden Presidency, I'll bet Delaware treats the fuckers the way Arkansas treated Hillary (who had to move to NY to get elected to the Senate, because Arkansas wouldn't have her sorry ass)...
Arkansas, The Natural State. Enjoy it every time I get to Kayak or fish there. Can't blame them about the Hill, as there are a lot of good down to earth people in that state. Biden will be alright with Delaware. Better than trump having to leave New York, as they investigate, with plans to prosecute the crap out of him.

This is some really sick shit I'm seeing.
I wanted to watch Stanford vs Oregon and instead they have this leering retard up their feeling up little kids.

Pedo Joe and Camel Harris on prime time? Watching two mice fucking on TV even if the the screen is fuzzy would be a better alternative.

Forum List

Back