Netherlands: Incredible Laws in the Works

So basically you're claiming that it's not going on?
I only did half an hour of research, hunting for reports to confirm or deny before I called it BS. What supporting articles did you find in your research, or are you just jumping on a bandwagon, as you have ridden before and think it looks like fun?

I only did half an hour of research, hunting for reports to confirm or deny before I called it BS. What supporting articles did you find in your research, or are you just jumping on a bandwagon, as you have ridden before and think it looks like fun?
If you're talking about the Dutch farmers strike.....it's been all over the news for over a week. I provided the links to it in the OP on my thread.

links

Last edited:
I read a war strategy story, might have been Sun Tzu where a belligerent neighbor first demanded a daughter for his son. The friendly Lord asked his advisors who said, no! The Lord said, it's no big deal, let's give him what he wants.

The Belligerent Lord then demanded livestock. The friendly Lord asked his advisors, some said yes. The Lord again said, no biggie and sent the livestock.

The Belligerent Lord then demanded farmland.

The Friendly Lord asked his advisors, some said yes. The Lord then ordered those advisors to be put to death, saying, Land is vital to the wellbeing of the State and cannot be surrendered.

The Friendly Lord amassed his Army and destroyed the smug, complacent belligerent Neighbor.

Netherlands farmers are in that last phase right now

Not an immigrant in sight, so not too worried up in TN.
Cool, since you ignore it now, you got no reason to whine when it hits your neighborhood. Plus there are plenty of immigrants in TN, the Biden admin is and will continue to ship them to the suburbs and interior until they are stopped.

Cool, since you ignore it now, you got no reason to whine when it hits your neighborhood. Plus there are plenty of immigrants in TN, the Biden admin is and will continue to ship them to the suburbs and interior until they are stopped.
Go gettum, tiger. People on both sides been kicking the can down the road with nothing effective for years. Somebody else may get a shot after 2024, but I don't see and impetus to fix it, as it is too much fun bitchin about it and raising contributions, while ignoring businesses hiring illegal, so they can have a less expensive more compliant workforce. I've done my part. I insisted on seeing the H1B papers on the crew that built my pool and I kept illegals off the property. That is more than most.

Sounds like BS from what I am reading.
Ya sure this has been being kicked around and spoken about for at least a year now

Some hot broad just mentioned it a couple weeks ago

qkkwjajajaj.jpeg

Snip

With all due respect, our land has been ruled for many years by ministers who no longer have a clue about their portfolio. Because of their naiveté and ignorance, they are prey for militant groups and cunning lobbyists. As a result, nonsensical rules and laws are made that completely miss the mark. Instead of solving problems, they are created. As U.S. President Ronald Reagan once said, “Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem.”

We see crises piling up. Step by step, every social sector becomes a victim of the administrative ignorance of The Hague. It wants everything we have built to be destroyed in a short time, preferably before 2030.

As a result of all this, in today’s public sector, the motto is: “We are forbidden to think, we only use protocols and check items off lists.” And those top-down protocols are increasingly coming from fanatical alarmists and bigoted ecologists. What a depressing work environment! The result is that people in the workplace increasingly feel like blunted robots, no longer seeing with any perspective, and eventually drop out sick. That is what is happening now.

The Netherlands is a small and crowded country. Space is at a premium. We need space for homes, offices, and factories, for rail and highways, for agriculture and horticulture, for city parks and nature reserves, etc. This requires sustainably maximizing farm yields per km2. This knowledge-intensive process is the basis of wise choices.

Guus Berkhout is a retired professor of geophysics from the Technical University of Delft and a co-founder of CLINTEL.

Translated from the original Dutch by Andy May, with the help of the translation feature in Microsoft Word.

Other English versions of this essay can be seen here and here

Sounds like BS from what I am reading.
same sort of thing they were trying ten years ago though perhaps they are worse now, trying to get their few like minded people to form a revolution. Really trying to project their thoughts onto the Dutch people.

Did not the Dutch folks vote these people(?) into office??? If they did not vote these people into office they should literally lynch them for treason or @ least die trying to lynch them. If they voted these people into office then they are getting what they asked for.
or what they are saying is happening, is not happening.

Last edited:
You people are always looking for a reason to hate immigrants. This sort of bullshit might have worked a decade back. But we are wise to you now.

You haven't been to Sam's lately.
Also....drive up to KY and look at the farms....and tell me how many Hispanics you can see walking on the side of the road after working in the fields.
Just got back from Fancy Farm (Mayfield area if not familiar to your northwest) and say great looking crops off those familiar narrower roads, but no workers, except farmers moving equipment down those county and small state roads, that there was absolutely no passing.

You people are always looking for a reason to hate immigrants. This sort of bullshit might have worked a decade back. But we are wise to you now.
I don't hate legal immigrants at all. Unless you ever flee that shitholes Wales, I'll make an exception for that. Like so many Americans, my problem lies with sleazy folks who enter this country illegally. You just can't trust folks who refuse to respect American sovereignty. Moreso if they bring children on that dangerous journey, irresponsible parents are not needed, we already have plenty. Now kindly return to your dreams of getting on your knees in worship of your Queen.

Forum List

Back