Netflix is so damm overrated.

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
They need to rename it to MovieFlix because they all the options I see. The only TV shows I seen that stood out was Seinfeld. Other than that I saw nothing else appealing to watch. So I just cancelled this bullshit after 3 days lol. Youtube is much better

They need to rename it to MovieFlix because they all the options I see. The only TV shows I seen that stood out was Seinfeld. Other than that I saw nothing else appealing to watch. So I just cancelled this bullshit after 3 days lol. Youtube is much better
Isn't "flicks" a slang term for movies?

they must of had lots of females in their shows....and to you thats poison fucking faggot.....

Netflix lost a lot of TV shows because of Disney, Warner Brothers and so on creating their own streaming services…

Watch Tubi instead…
Thanks for the Info. Its so many apps on my Samsung TV that it makes Netflix trash

Thanks for the Info. Its so many apps on my Samsung TV that it makes Netflix trash
Netflix ten years ago was solid but today they are just bad …

Tubi is free and has a lot of American and International movie and TV shows…

The only thing is they have commercials but besides that it has a wide selection…

Hulu is good but do not get Disney because they are not worth the extra money…

I mean Disney has Star Wars and Marvel but besides that they ain’t worth it…

Paramount has Star Trek but that is all they have for me…

Amazon Prime has some good shows but again you have to pay…

NetFlix got away from their base standards...............bringing ALL movies and TV shows to people at home who couldn't afford expensive cable.

They got REALLY GREEDY and started cutting out all other productions companies works and replacing them with their own.

BAD MOVE.

NetFlix homemade shit is horrible. Then they went woke and started promoting Democratic propaganda shit.

They've been losing business for more than 5 years now. More so when they went woke and started showing shit like Cuties and that teenage suicide show. Now they are hurting.

They've added a few shows outside their production, but it's not helping, they are still sinking. If they don't get back to their original concept, they will fail to the extent most people would rather just go without.

I tried Disney Plus when it came out, free week. With all the decades and decades of TV and movies, they had very, VERY little available to watch. Then came all the problems with the actors of The Mandalorian. Then their problems with going full fledged woke. They just slit their own throats.

Paramount Plus has some decent stuff, but not really enough to keep you occupied. It's super cheap though. And if you are a Trekkie, it has all the Star Treks.

I had Hulu for a bit, but they stopped adding stuff I liked. So I cancelled.

I have Tubi which is free. They have a LOT of oldies on there that I grew up with. So thats really awesome, and it's FREE!!

Pluto TV is really good. It's totally FREE and they have TONS OF SHIT!!! Most of it live cable TV channels.

Crackle is good to. It's Sony Productions. They have some good movies and TV shows too, but not a lot.

Voomoo has lots of movies. Most are "B" grade movies, but they have some big name movies and TV shows too.

I also have VHMovies, which is a sister site of Voomoo.....so they have a lot of the same stuff, their sites are just different formats.

Netflix ten years ago was solid but today they are just bad …

Tubi is free and has a lot of American and International movie and TV shows…

The only thing is they have commercials but besides that it has a wide selection…

Hulu is good but do not get Disney because they are not worth the extra money…

I mean Disney has Star Wars and Marvel but besides that they ain’t worth it…

Paramount has Star Trek but that is all they have for me…

Amazon Prime has some good shows but again you have to pay…
Just checked out Tubi, its way better and free

NetFlix got away from their base standards...............bringing ALL movies and TV shows to people at home who couldn't afford expensive cable.

They got REALLY GREEDY and started cutting out all other productions companies works and replacing them with their own.

BAD MOVE.

NetFlix homemade shit is horrible. Then they went woke and started promoting Democratic propaganda shit.

They've been losing business for more than 5 years now. More so when they went woke and started showing shit like Cuties and that teenage suicide show. Now they are hurting.

They've added a few shows outside their production, but it's not helping, they are still sinking. If they don't get back to their original concept, they will fail to the extent most people would rather just go without.

I tried Disney Plus when it came out, free week. With all the decades and decades of TV and movies, they had very, VERY little available to watch. Then came all the problems with the actors of The Mandalorian. Then their problems with going full fledged woke. They just slit their own throats.

Paramount Plus has some decent stuff, but not really enough to keep you occupied. It's super cheap though. And if you are a Trekkie, it has all the Star Treks.

I had Hulu for a bit, but they stopped adding stuff I liked. So I cancelled.

I have Tubi which is free. They have a LOT of oldies on there that I grew up with. So thats really awesome, and it's FREE!!

Pluto TV is really good. It's totally FREE and they have TONS OF SHIT!!! Most of it live cable TV channels.

Crackle is good to. It's Sony Productions. They have some good movies and TV shows too, but not a lot.

Voomoo has lots of movies. Most are "B" grade movies, but they have some big name movies and TV shows too.

I also have VHMovies, which is a sister site of Voomoo.....so they have a lot of the same stuff, their sites are just different formats.
Pluto is what I turn to every night before I go to sleep

BAD MOVE.....

Not all of it was by choice. They recognized as more providers started streaming, they would be losing more of their licensing for that content. Where they are screwing up is by determining whether or not a show lives or dies will be based on the first 30 days' viewer counts. Some shows take awhile to catch on.

I don't have Netflix, but I do watch some of the shows, and some of them are quite good.

The Last Kingdom (seasons 3-5) were Netflix, much better ending than Game of Thrones (not difficult)

Stranger Things is good
Mindhunter's good
Peaky Blinders is good
Russian Doll is funny and a little weird

Forum List

Back