Netanyahu's Chicken Little act.........I really mean it this time

branco-cartoon-netanyahu-obama-iran.png

When it comes to Iran and its nuclear program, Netanyahu is simply not a credible source. On no less than five separate occasions since 1992, he has warned that Iran was imminently within reach of a nuclear bomb, warnings that he has used to argue for a preemptive American strike. Each time his projected window ran out, he simply moved the date forward a couple years. Like the Friedman Unit during the Iraq War, Netanyahu has claimed that Iran is between one and seven years away from a nuclear weapon — for the past 23 years running.

The sky isn t falling Why Benjamin Netanyahu has no credibility on the Iranian threat

Hit_The_Nail_On_The_Head.gif
IKNOWYOU_zps8c077bf4.gif

When it comes to Iran and its nuclear program, Netanyahu is simply not a credible source. On no less than five separate occasions since 1992, he has warned that Iran was imminently within reach of a nuclear bomb, warnings that he has used to argue for a preemptive American strike. Each time his projected window ran out, he simply moved the date forward a couple years. Like the Friedman Unit during the Iraq War, Netanyahu has claimed that Iran is between one and seven years away from a nuclear weapon — for the past 23 years running.

The sky isn t falling Why Benjamin Netanyahu has no credibility on the Iranian threat

I think that the correct fable is The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Oh, give it a rest. Iran has stated it will wipe Israel from the face of the earth. If he's a little paranoid it's with good reason. And who's to say when Iran will do what? Maybe they already have nukes and are just working on a method of deployment. We should have taken out Iran back in the 80's.

Israel has nukes....Iran doesn't

Who needs to be afraid?

apparently not Iran. If roles were reversed those trigger happy muslim piles of shit would ejaculate on that big red button so fast Israel would be gone in a nano second after getting one.

IKNOWYOU_zps8c077bf4.gif

LOL, that liberal group of Raging Grannies are giving Vig the finger.

IKNOWYOU_zps8c077bf4.gif

yep, his pic spamming was getting old 6+ months ago

IKNOWYOU_zps8c077bf4.gif

I'm sorry happy you pond scum LOVE my little pictures, I'll have to double my attempts to please you!

offended-liberals.jpg

IKNOWYOU_zps8c077bf4.gif

I'm sorry happy you pond scum LOVE my little pictures, I'll have to double my attempts to please you!

offended-liberals.jpg

IKNOWYOU_zps8c077bf4.gif

offended-liberals.jpg

IKNOWYOU_zps8c077bf4.gif
GOT YA, POND SCUM, imitation the sincerest form of flattery!!!!

all the threads that Vagisilante spams get derailed into talking about his lame spamming. He's too dense to realize that.

Pussypussy bitch slapped....AGAIN!

Israel and Egypt are the two largest recipients of U.S. aid. For its “participation” in the Gulf War, Egypt was forgiven its indebtedness of $9 billion. Israel pays its bills. It receives $2.8 billion every year. Of that amount, $2.0 billion is for military aid and $0.8 billion for economic aid. It’s fair to ask whether this is a good deal for the American taxpayer.

Only fraction of aid stays in Israel. There is no other country in the Middle East except Israel that can be considered to have a stable government or populace friendly to the United States. There is much danger that any military aid to Arab countries, and military equipment given or sold to them, will suffer the same fate as the untold billions of dollars and priceless military secrets that were lost to our enemies in the debacle of Iran. Is Saudi Arabia more stable? Egypt? Jordan? Kuwait? Judge for yourself!

Only a fraction of the aid given stays in Israel. By far the largest share remains with American defense contractors. Peter McPherson, former administrator of the Agency for International Development, estimated that every billion dollars of aid to Israel creates 60,000 to 70,000 jobs in the United States.

Compared to the $2.0 billion yearly military aid to Israel, the U.S. contributes more than $130 billion(!) every year to the defense of Europe and more than $30 billion to the defense of Japan, Korea, and the Far East. Over 300,000 U.S. troops are stationed with NATO and over 30,000 U.S. troops in the Far East. In contrast, not one single U.S. soldier needs to be stationed and put at risk in Israel. U.S. military analysts estimate that the U.S. would have to spend the equivalent of $150 billion a year in the Middle East to maintain a force equivalent to Israel’s.

Forum List

Back