Netanyahu's Backtrack

I am waiting for the RW loons to follow his lie once again and do their own 180....what a frigin joke this guy is!
Well the damage he'll do to Israel won't be a joke. In a single day he completely derailed peace talks and demonized a racial segement of the citizenry he's sworn to serve just to score some political points. That's not a person who deserves to lead a country.

10 years and the Peace talks haven't done shit, except HURT Israel, so you think his election for the FOURTH TIME means something bad for Israel....TheOldFool should be your name!

Given the world's increasing distrust of Bibi, Netanyahu's re-election may, ironically, amount to a "plus" for both Palestine and Iran.

I advocate for a two state solution. Why? Because the moment Palestine becomes a sovereign state, Israel can formally declare war on them. If Palestine is accepted into the UN, any attack it launches on Israel will violate the UN charter in about a hundred different ways. In short, it would not do them any good. Palestine is incapable of meeting the standards placed on it simply by being a sovereign state.

Well, maybe.......Currently there are SEVENTY or so U.N. resolutions against Israel and THIRTY that have been vetoed by the U.S. in support of Israel.........So, acceptance of Palestine into the U.N. would do little regarding sanctions against Palestine because of Russia's own utilization of her vetoing powers.

I am waiting for the RW loons to follow his lie once again and do their own 180....what a frigin joke this guy is!
Well the damage he'll do to Israel won't be a joke. In a single day he completely derailed peace talks and demonized a racial segement of the citizenry he's sworn to serve just to score some political points. That's not a person who deserves to lead a country.

10 years and the Peace talks haven't done shit, except HURT Israel, so you think his election for the FOURTH TIME means something bad for Israel....TheOldFool should be your name!
So Bibi wants to hurt Israel by reopening the door for peace talks? Well that's pretty shitty of him then isn't it?

Few things (at least within this forum) confirm for me that I may in the correct path, than your whining......For that I thank you....(well, sort of.)

Now the mighty GOP speaker us heading to Israel to kiss this guy's ring. Maybe Bibi will change his mind once again.

So Bibi wants to hurt Israel by reopening the door for peace talks? Well that's pretty shitty of him then isn't it?

Please.....

what-difference-does-it-make.jpg

Few things (at least within this forum) confirm for me that I may in the correct path, than your whining......For that I thank you....(well, sort of.)
Now the mighty GOP speaker us heading to Israel to kiss this guy's ring. Maybe Bibi will change his mind once again.
Why not, the obomanation does!!!!

While Obama Regime Rips Israel, It Sends Condolence Letter To Iran’s President On Death Of Mother, “We Share Your Grief”

Compare that to the way Obama interacts with Netanyahu. Or his failure, still, to send condolences to families he doesn’t seem to care about, like Chris Kyle’s wife.

But beyond that, Iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorism for umpteen years, has been responsible for the deaths of Americans, has held hundreds of Americans hostage. Ayatollah Khamenei is still leading chants of “Death to America!”. Iran’s President Rouhani himself is being investigated now for involvement in the bombing of the Jewish Center in Argentina in 1994, killing 85 and injuring hundreds.

But “we share your grief”.

No, we share the grief of all the people who have suffered because of Iran.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

period

Forum List

Back