For those who supported Netanyahu's NO two states....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Don't mean to sow dissent on here, however, I was just wondering if even one right winger on here would respond to Netanyahu's 180 degree turn from his pre-election "NO TWO STATE solution"...to his latest, "I didn't mean that, really, and Israel does want a peaceful Israeli-Palestine neighborly partnership..."

As a right winger who supported both Bibi's speech before Congress AND his pre-election declaration, do you:

1. Support Bibi's return to sanity
2. Disagree with Bibi's latest conciliatory turn about

I don't get it NAT , guess it was rhetoric to win the election . Still , I support BIBI and I believe that his switch in words 'may' be due to not wanting to upset the peace talks while mrobama is still king .

• Banned
I don't get it NAT , guess it was rhetoric to win the election . Still , I support BIBI and I believe that his switch in words 'may' be due to not wanting to upset the peace talks while mrobama is still king .

Well, lets hope so...but this latest turn-around is certainly not what Bibi's speech before congress was all about just a short time ago.

Don't mean to sow dissent on here, however, I was just wondering if even one right winger on here would respond to Netanyahu's 180 degree turn from his pre-election "NO TWO STATE solution"...to his latest, "I didn't mean that, really, and Israel does want a peaceful Israeli-Palestine neighborly partnership..."

As a right winger who supported both Bibi's speech before Congress AND his pre-election declaration, do you:

Hey it got the rubes to polls. That and scaring them by telling them second class Israeli's (Arabs) are getting bused to the polls. Then only days later he proves he was just manipulating the idiots by completely backtracking from what he said.

Sounds just like what the GOP does here to get their ignorant flock to bend over.

Amazing how the Jews are treating the Palestinians the way the nazis treated the Jews....and the cons are okay with it. But then, the cons treated the Native Americans the same way.

Amazing how the Jews are treating the Palestinians the way the nazis treated the Jews....and the cons are okay with it. But then, the cons treated the Native Americans the same way.

Amazing how the Jews are treating the Palestinians the way the nazis treated the Jews....

Amazing how you can be so stupid and still manage to post here.

As a former member of the Great Right Wing Conspiracy (to diminish William Jefferson Clinton), I see that he has backed off from the "NO PALESTINIAN STATE AS LONG AS I'M PM!" posture.

But the bottom line is this: He has always been supportive of initiatives and conduct that make the two-state solution impossible. The constant adding of Israeli residential construction in the "occupied territories" are "Fcuk You's" to the Palestinians, and they know it. His strident tone makes it clear that he sees the indigenous Arabs as nothing more than troublesome livestock.

On the other side, there is no real representative of the Other Side, even if Israel were willing to negotiate terms of a lasting peace. The leader of Fatah has far exceeded the term for which he was elected, and he doesn't speak for anyone but himself. And nobody will negotiate anything with Hamas, even if they had a representative who could claim legitimate authority.

There will be no Palestinian state as long as Bibi is prime minister and whether he says it out loud or not, that is the fact. But a U.S. President with balls and creativity could work with the UN to impose a "solution" regardless of what he personally would accept. Who, exactly, should be driving the bus? Not Israel's PM.

• Banned
As a former member of the Great Right Wing Conspiracy (to diminish William Jefferson Clinton), I see that he has backed off from the "NO PALESTINIAN STATE AS LONG AS I'M PM!" posture.

But the bottom line is this: He has always been supportive of initiatives and conduct that make the two-state solution impossible. The constant adding of Israeli residential construction in the "occupied territories" are "Fcuk You's" to the Palestinians, and they know it. His strident tone makes it clear that he sees the indigenous Arabs as nothing more than troublesome livestock.

On the other side, there is no real representative of the Other Side, even if Israel were willing to negotiate terms of a lasting peace. The leader of Fatah has far exceeded the term for which he was elected, and he doesn't speak for anyone but himself. And nobody will negotiate anything with Hamas, even if they had a representative who could claim legitimate authority.

There will be no Palestinian state as long as Bibi is prime minister and whether he says it out loud or not, that is the fact. But a U.S. President with balls and creativity could work with the UN to impose a "solution" regardless of what he personally would accept. Who, exactly, should be driving the bus? Not Israel's PM.

Well stated......Prior to Bibi's hard-line stance to both rebuff Obama's negotiations with Iran and a two-state solution with Palestinians, the U.S. has thwarted any sanctions against Israel at the U.N.......However, such may not be the case now that tension between our government and Israel's have deepened.

Let me ask you:

1. If (never mind if, when) Iran gets the nuclear bomb will they p[lace it so precisely that it will only wipe Israel off the map but save the Palestinian State?

2. If Jews become more like you unproductive, lazy free-loading and stupid fucks like you, would you stop hating them?

.Prior to Bibi's hard-line stance to both rebuff Obama's negotiations with Iran and a two-state solution with Palestinians, the U.S. has thwarted any sanctions against Israel at the U.N.......However, such may not be the case now that tension between our government and Israel's have deepened.

And I bet you're just cheering for that.

Amazing how the Jews are treating the Palestinians the way the nazis treated the Jews....

Amazing how you can be so stupid and still manage to post here.
BWAH HA HA! Really funny coming from a moron.

Let me ask you:

1. If (never mind if, when) Iran gets the nuclear bomb will they p[lace it so precisely that it will only wipe Israel off the map but save the Palestinian State?

2. If Jews become more like you unproductive, lazy free-loading and stupid fucks like you, would you stop hating them?
If the Jews are so PRODUCTIVE, why do they depend on $5 billion a year from us? Oh, I know...the cons would rather give it to Jews than to Americans.

Hey it got the rubes to polls. That and scaring them by telling them second class Israeli's (Arabs) are getting bused to the polls. Then only days later he proves he was just manipulating the idiots by completely backtracking from what he said.

Sounds just like what the GOP does here to get their ignorant flock to bend over.
^ that

he was using the repub tried- and-true technique to get the base out- eXtreme rw rhetoric w/ no basis in fact :)

Roughly about the same time in history the DEMOCRAT GOD Franklin Delano Roosevelt treated American born citizens of Japanese and German and Italian extraction almost the same way as Hitler treated Jews.

And roughly about the same time this liberal Democrat icon refused to allow ships carrying Jews who managed to escape Hitler, land on American shores. Not surprising, really, since this mental cripple also hooked up with the second greatest serial killer "Uncle Joe Stalin".

Look at Germany now. Look at Russia now.

Who would have been the best/worst ally then, seeing the present. Hitler had the Holocaust. Stalin starved millions of Ukranians and killed many more in his gulags.

As far as so called "Native Americans" are concerned, nobody stopped them from loading and guiding their ships (?) and sail to and invade Europe. Or any other continent. Usually, those who know, do those who don't, bitch.

And that applies to that other continent, too.

Let me ask you:

Glad you got that bit of stupidity out of your system.....and you know you're writhing in your bile.....But, the fact that Palestine is adjacent to Israel SHOULD be the best of your admission that all that Iran is trying to do is to have ONE nuke to Israel's TWO HUNDRED nukes.

Israel will suffer long term negative effects from the disrespect Nat and the Israel electorate has shown to the US. A lot of support for Israel came as a consequence of sympathy from the generations that had memories of the holocaust. Even the population born following WWII and grew up hearing the stories directly from their parents are thinning out. Demographics have changed in the US and Israel has made a tragic mistake to assume support from the US is automatic. They have become a burden and liability.

Believe it or not politicians playing to their base to win an election is not exclusive to the United States it happens in every country that has free elections.

Let me ask you:

If the Jews are so PRODUCTIVE, why do they depend on $5 billion a year from us? Oh, I know...the cons would rather give it to Jews than to Americans.

Maybe because the countries surrounding Israel are supported by oil-rich kingdoms and/or Islamic terror states and are hell bent on destroying the country that dares to defy their murderous pseudo religion and unlike them, have human values.
Maybe it is because a country that should have been there for two or more thousands of years, now fighting for its United Nations authorized existence, a country that defeated incompetent enemies and captured their land and in human tradition refuses to give up the spoils of war, wants to prove that human rights and democracy is possible even if surrounded by the followers of a murderous pedophile.

You question the productiveness of Jews. OK, produce Muslim like Albert Einstein.

Let me ask you:

Maybe because the countries surrounding Israel are supported by oil-rich kingdoms and/or Islamic terror states and are hell bent on destroying the country that dares to defy their murderous pseudo religion and unlike them, have human values.
Maybe it is because a country that should have been there for two or more thousands of years, now fighting for its United Nations authorized existence, a country that defeated incompetent enemies and captured their land and in human tradition refuses to give up the spoils of war, wants to prove that human rights and democracy is possible even if surrounded by the followers of a murderous pedophile.

You question the productiveness of Jews. OK, produce Muslim like Albert Einstein.

Why does this discussion have to boil down for you to which religion is "better?".....Besides, good ol' Einstein had to use the arithmetic and mathematics devised by Muslim Arabs...and Albert also liked to play an occasional game of chess, a game ALSO devised by Muslims.

Forum List

Back