Netanyahu wins a record 5th term as prime minister

Surely hope so.
G-d gave Netanyahu a virtue of talents with a wide hand.
Wow!
More than 1 in 5 Israelis live in poverty, highest in developed world

If half of that reported poverty is like the poverty in most Arab villages then we're better than half of Europe.
Social Security and Sports Cars with 3 floor Villas seems to be rather the standard than exception.
There´s a difference. Unlike most Arab nations, Israel enjoys stability and prosperity. The poverty can be avoided.

I talked about Europe.
Poverty by modern standard is really mostly among Jews who chose so for the sake of the Torah study and simplest life. In every country there're those who choose to rely on social security rather than working, and as in every such society with such an ability there're also those who do it by fraud.
Majority of Israeli Jews live in apartments buildings, most of Israeli Arabs live in multi floor private houses.
Vast majority of Israeli Jewish women work, Israeli Arab women not so much, at least not as reported.
Majority of sports cars are owned by Israeli Arabs as well.

A thing commonly known, and instantly evident to anyone who drives from north to south,
takes usually no more than 5 hours.
I heard Palis do the lower jobs.

What do You mean lower jobs?
Most work in construction, which is a key sector monopolized by the Arab community where one is paid way more than the minimum wage (a kid 18 yrs old can start with $14.3 an hour, while working in a factory or any job without a degree no more than around $8.5), and in their families' business. All students work in lower jobs, most of Arabs don't serve in the army but sometimes prefer to serve in social service, so by the time majority of Israeli Jews finish serving in the army, majority of Israeli Arabs already either own a doctor or a lawyer degree or own a business, or both.

But that would not sell news worldwide.

Last edited:

If half of that reported poverty is like the poverty in most Arab villages then we're better than half of Europe.
Social Security and Sports Cars with 3 floor Villas seems to be rather the standard than exception.
There´s a difference. Unlike most Arab nations, Israel enjoys stability and prosperity. The poverty can be avoided.

I talked about Europe.
Poverty by modern standard is really mostly among Jews who chose so for the sake of the Torah study and simplest life. In every country there're those who choose to rely on social security rather than working, and as in every such society with such an ability there're also those who do it by fraud.
Majority of Israeli Jews live in apartments buildings, most of Israeli Arabs live in multi floor private houses.
Vast majority of Israeli Jewish women work, Israeli Arab women not so much, at least not as reported.

A thing commonly known, and instantly evident to anyone who drives from north to south,

Most work in construction, which is a key sector monopolized by the Arab community,
and in their families' business. All students work in lower jobs, most of Arabs don't serve in the army but sometimes prefer to serve in social service, so by the time majority of Israeli Jews finish serving in the army, majority of Israeli Arabs already either own a doctor or a lawyer degree or own a business, or both.

I am always looking for different views. But I saw the pics of the people waiting at the food bank. We got these here too, by the way and they are driving with their cars to there.

I talked about Europe.

You would.
I´d become PM.

Of where?
Everywhere.

So you're a megalomaniac?

I talked about Europe.

Most work in construction, which is a key sector monopolized by the Arab community,
and in their families' business. All students work in lower jobs, most of Arabs don't serve in the army but sometimes prefer to serve in social service, so by the time majority of Israeli Jews finish serving in the army, majority of Israeli Arabs already either own a doctor or a lawyer degree or own a business, or both.

I am always looking for different views. But I saw the pics of the people waiting at the food bank. We got these here too, by the way and they are driving with their cars to there.

There are points of view; and there are facts.

Whatever floats your boat. :cool-45:

We have to remember that the Israeli electoral system is different from America's. He has 42 days to form a coalition gov't. If, Gd forbid, he fails to do that, then his opposition will be given the opportunity to do so.

I talked about Europe.

My points of view base on facts, not the other way round.

I talked about Europe.

Your "facts" start with "that paper said" at most.
If I read the papers yesterday, I had simultaneously 3 prime ministers.
Stop deflecting the thread.

Last edited:
Yep. I make mistakes every now and then.

Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/ThenNow/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/ThenNow/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then
Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then
Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/ThenNow/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/ThenNow/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then
Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then Now/Then

Heard it on the radio. Sucks to be a liberal these days
Despite all the concerted efforts by the American Left, European Left, Democrat run fake news media, Hamas, and other assorted terrorist groups and antisemtes, Netanyahu wins! Trump effect cannot be underestimated.

Bibi Wins 5th Term

Netanyahu-led right wins decisively
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu clinched a clear victory early Wednesday morning in Israel’s general elections.

With some 97 percent of votes in Tuesday’s contest counted, his Likud party was tied with Blue and White, but his right-wing/ultra-Orthodox bloc held a decisive lead and Netanyahu was thus safely en route to forming a majority governing coalition. With more than four million votes counted as of 9 a.m., Likud had snagged 26.27% of the vote, or 35 seats in the 120-seat legislature — the party’s best result since the 2003 election (when it won 38 seats under Ariel Sharon), and its best under Netanyahu.

This is a very important victory for the entire world. Bibi is the Churchill of our time, the voice in the wilderness, and the guard dog at the front door.

I would personally like to thank the people of Israel for making the sane choice.

Posted in ATW

So if I said so I wasn´t making it my own claim, right?

Are you making this thread all about you?

So easy to slide off course.

Into the rabbit hole.

Into the rabbit hole.
You made it about me:

You would.

Into the rabbit hole.
You made it about me:

You would.

Stop it now. While you have time.

Into the rabbit hole.
You made it about me:

You would.

Stop it now. While you have time.
That´s all I got...

Bitch slapping the Surrender Monkey and the DEMONRATS .... PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS!!

----------------

Townhall.com ^ |

dee5abdf-74de-4af8-9bb7-ddfefee9013a.jpg

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has solidified a fifth term in a nail biter election against Benny Gantz. At 2 a.m. in Tel Aviv, Netanayhu gave a few brief remarks, thanked voters and kissed his wife.

An understandable very jubilant and happy PM @netanyahu now in Tel Aviv, after polls indicating he will win another term. #IsraelElections2019pic.twitter.com/TcC4amicXY— Arsen Ostrovsky (@Ostrov_A) April 9, 2019

After Channel 12 updates exit poll from 37-33 Gantz to 35-34 Netanyahu, the left is left with hardly a prayer. It is an extraordinary triumph for Bibi and a crushing, deflating moment for his critics and opponents.— Chemi Shalev (@ChemiShalev) April 9, 2019

"Netanyahu is in a different league"
The crowd chanting "he's a magician!" and "Sara, Sara!" pic.twitter.com/gQw34jUwMg— Anshel Pfeffer (@AnshelPfeffer) April 9, 2019

Bibi frenched Sara. A real Al Gore moment, folks. I didn’t get a picture.— Lahav Harkov (@LahavHarkov) April 9, 2019

Netanyahu: The right-wing bloc led by me will continue to lead israel for the next 4 years and bring Israel to greater heights.— Lahav Harkov (@LahavHarkov) April 9, 2019

Some Netanyahu victory party attendees were seen waving Trump "Make America Great Again" flags.

Waiting for Prime Minister @netanyahu to give his victory speech (according to most polls now, he’s in the lead), pretty amazing to see #Trump flags being waved, amongst the Likud banners @POTUS pic.twitter.com/BIy1bakEPO— Jonny Daniels (@MrJonnyDaniels) April 9, 2019

Trump Flag Spotted at @Netanyahu's victory Speech!!! pic.twitter.com/eBg3slcCzb— Mark Kennedy ???????? (@RealMarkKennedy) April 9, 2019

#trump flag at @Likud victory rally pic.twitter.com/FbQ2yTxugC— Ruth Marks Eglash (@reglash) April 9, 2019

Netanyahu will now work to form a government. He has 42 days to do so.

Prime Minister Netanyahu should wear a red yarmulke with the slogan "MIGA- Make Israel Great Again"

We have to remember that the Israeli electoral system is different from America's. He has 42 days to form a coalition gov't. If, Gd forbid, he fails to do that, then his opposition will be given the opportunity to do so.
He is lining up with some of the most extremist snd racist parties to do so. I think it is god forbid if he forms thst coalition.

He is lining up with some of the most extremist snd racist parties to do so. I think it is god forbid if he forms thst coalition.
lol It will be a coalition much like the one he had before, and if you know anything about Israel you would understand that Netanyahu does not tolerate extremist or racist policies in his governments.

Forum List

Back