Netanyahu; 'No Palestinian State...Ever

Netanfuckyou can go to hell! He is a piece of shit leader who should take his own life! Fuck him and fuck Israel!
Jews who originated in Israel have benefitted every state in this unions with their community spirits. Instead of hoarding their money, Jews have funded hospitals, libraries, universities, museums and art galleries in America which are frequently funded by Jewish peoples in this amazing nation of America. In fact, they've been around since the beginning of the United States of America. We wouldn't be here if then-General George Washington, who lost funding from the Continental Congress due to financial issues (lack of money) if it hadn't been for a man named Haim Solomon, who funded his troop with necessary warm jackets, shoes and boots, weapons, good food, and paychecks to fund their families. Well Haim gave every cent he ever had in the world to the American Revolutionary War, and when he had nothing left, he called his fellow Jewish financiers to give generously to the Cause of General Washington and the Continental Congress who were trying to get Great Britain off American backs with high taxes and absolutely zero representation in the British King's Court, the king who was too high and mighty to listen to people he considered degenerates to be used only to fund his court. :cranky: Oh, and those Jews Haim contacted came through with enough money to beat the daylights out of the bloody British.

Britain impoverished America. The Jews gave all they had to make America a reality. Mr. O Really, I adore you, but somebody failed to wash yo' naughty mouth out with soap when you were growin' up. :laughing0301:

We didn't tell Israel they would suffer death and destruction on October 7. Who knew?

And as the renowned boxer, Jack Dempsey once said, "The best defense is a good offense." General Patton underscored the bit about offense in winning a battle. Netanyahu, love him or hate him, is responsibly defending his country by talking and taking offense, imho. Their getting hit on Oct. 7, 2023, by sworn enemies was their call to respond in kind.

America didn't play dead when Al Jazeera attacked on 9/11, and we cut off the head of the snake who was Osama bin Ladin. What Israel does about their murderous adversaries is their call, not ours.

America didn't play dead when Al Jazeera Qaeda attacked on 9/11

Every one? Then why so few dead after 4 months?
It's a slow genocide, remember? A very, very sloooooooowwwwww genocide. In fact, the slowness of the genocide just proves that it's a genocide. The more the population expands the more genocidey it is in it's slowness.

Jews who originated in Israel have benefitted every state in this unions with their community spirits. Instead of hoarding their money, Jews have funded hospitals, libraries, universities, museums and art galleries in America which are frequently funded by Jewish peoples in this amazing nation of America. In fact, they've been around since the beginning of the United States of America. We wouldn't be here if then-General George Washington, who lost funding from the Continental Congress due to financial issues (lack of money) if it hadn't been for a man named Haim Solomon, who funded his troop with necessary warm jackets, shoes and boots, weapons, good food, and paychecks to fund their families. Well Haim gave every cent he ever had in the world to the American Revolutionary War, and when he had nothing left, he called his fellow Jewish financiers to give generously to the Cause of General Washington and the Continental Congress who were trying to get Great Britain off American backs with high taxes and absolutely zero representation in the British King's Court, the king who was too high and mighty to listen to people he considered degenerates to be used only to fund his court. :cranky: Oh, and those Jews Haim contacted came through with enough money to beat the daylights out of the bloody British.

Britain impoverished America. The Jews gave all they had to make America a reality. Mr. O Really, I adore you, but somebody failed to wash yo' naughty mouth out with soap when you were growin' up. :laughing0301:
This issue has nothing to do with Jews.

I'm a tad tired being labeled an anti-semite for not agreeing with Mr. Yahoo , much to the point where i do not care to listen to him , nor our current potus

~S~
Most people do not know the truth. Many of us loved Benyamin Netanyahu but it turns out he is Cabal. He won't last much longer.

Whatever I call that piece of shit PM, has absolutely nothing to do with Judaism! This is not a religious issue.
I looked up Benjamin Netanyahu. Wikipedia listed his corruption charges that I was unaware of. Even so, he has not experienced a trial yet, and in this country, a person is innocent until proven guilty. If he is found by his country's courts to be corrupt for accepting bribery stuff he is accused of, and if he refunds those he bribed, then that will be that.

You can call me Pollyanna, but I'm never glad to see the leader of a friendly foreign nation breaking the laws not only of his nation but enriching himself with bribes. If you hear of his conviction of any crime, please let me know about it. You really seem to be disgusted with corrupt politicians and who is doing corrupt things, and that is blameless. Kudos.

I looked up Benjamin Netanyahu. Wikipedia listed his corruption charges that I was unaware of. Even so, he has not experienced a trial yet, and in this country, a person is innocent until proven guilty. If he is found by his country's courts to be corrupt for accepting bribery stuff he is accused of, and if he refunds those he bribed, then that will be that.

You can call me Pollyanna, but I'm never glad to see the leader of a friendly foreign nation breaking the laws not only of his nation but enriching himself with bribes. If you hear of his conviction of any crime, please let me know about it. You really seem to be disgusted with corrupt politicians and who is doing corrupt things, and that is blameless. Kudos.
My issues with Netanfuckyou go way beyond mere corruption. He is completely against a two-state solution and for that he can go fuck himself! Israelis need to vote that terrorist out of office.

Can you blame him? What does Israel gain by allowing a new terrorist run
country to be formed right next door? If the world wants the Palestinians to
control their own territory/nation, they should create one in Iran or Syria.
The West Bank, Gaza, East Jerusalem and Golan Heights is their nation. They don't to go anywhere you fucking shithead! Israel needs to end the occupation and get the fuck out of these territories.

My issues with Netanfuckyou go way beyond mere corruption. He is completely against a two-state solution and for that he can go fuck himself! Israelis need to vote that terrorist out of office.
Yahoo and his lukid party knew they were becoming unpopular, so they stood down Oct 7th to gain the world's sympathy

~S~

The West Bank, Gaza, East Jerusalem and Golan Heights is their nation. They don't to go anywhere you fucking shithead! Israel needs to end the occupation and get the fuck out of these territories.

The West Bank, Gaza, East Jerusalem and Golan Heights is their nation.

That's hilarious!

Forum List

Back