Net-Zero Targets: Sustainable Future or CO2 Obsession Driven Dead-end?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This particular article argues to the left wingers, stop acting angry over climate.
Argue rather that fossil fuels at a point in the future, may well stop being pulled from Earth.
Though there is the book called The Deep Hot Biosphere by Gold, where he says Earth is daily replenishing the oil supply, it is possible that man can simply concoct his own oil. See for example the synthetic oils.

Now, America can't afford to pay 50 dollars per gallon so going synthetic must be low cost or we will be right back to the EV.

This particular article argues to the left wingers, stop acting angry over climate.
Argue rather that fossil fuels at a point in the future, may well stop being pulled from Earth.
Though there is the book called The Deep Hot Biosphere by Gold, where he says Earth is daily replenishing the oil supply, it is possible that man can simply concoct his own oil. See for example the synthetic oils.

Now, America can't afford to pay 50 dollars per gallon so going synthetic must be low cost or we will be right back to the EV.
CO2 that stuff that plants breath ?

I am just annoyed my car annual registration is more than twice as much as it otherwise would be because I get a few more miles per gallon. Allegedly it is to offset what they are not making in gas taxes. It is almost as annoying as the Virginia DMV requiring you to have a password at least as long as a Walt Whitman poem.

Last edited:
I am just annoyed my car annual registration is more than twice as much as it otherwise would be because I get a few more miles per gallon. Allegedly it is to offset what they are not making in gas taxes. It is almost as annoying as the Virginia DMV requiring you to have a password at least as long as a Walt Whitman poem.
What state are you in?

Virginia which is why I mentioned the Virginia DMV
I will check to see if Idaho also does this to our citizens. VA for me was a very good experience the several times I have been there.

How much is auto registration in Idaho?

How much is vehicle registration renewal in Idaho?
Age of the vehicleRegistration renewal fee
1-2 years$48
3-6 years$36
7 years and above$24

I will check to see if Idaho also does this to our citizens. VA for me was a very good experience the several times I have been there.

Several states have started doing it. To me it is just an annoyance. If you want people to be more fuel efficient, why punish them for it. Logically they should charge people with less efficient vehicles more and people with more efficient vehicles less.

Several states have started doing it. To me it is just an annoyance. If you want people to be more fuel efficient, why punish them for it. Logically they should charge people with less efficient vehicles more and people with more efficient vehicles less.
Some states give breaks by having ev lanes.

Forum List

Back