Net Zero....lol

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
More Whooooops for the climate crusaders :bye1:

Solar/Wind power continue to be a joke. Anybody thinking NetZero is plausible is just not a serious person. It's waaaaaaay too expensive ( costs don't matter to progressives:funnyface:)

Wonder why the science isn't mattering for shit?!!!

The True Costs Of Net-Zero Are Becoming Impossible To Hide | ZeroHedge

GFuxS7DWcAEIIEL.jpeg

With 8 billion humans... we ain't doing Net-Zero.

When we reach 0 humans.. we will be at Net-Zero.

What do you suppose the costs will be when fossils run low?
When the air is unbreathable?
When the water is undrinkable?

And

Zerohedge?
Tyler Durden?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hang on

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGA

LoL...nobody cares

Western energy policymakers not caring about climate change. Evidently not impressed by the science. :bye1: Not debatable btw....

Would you like me to post up some links about fossil fuels dominating for decades? I got enough to make your head spin....:backpedal:

whoops-74379556.jpg

LoL...nobody cares

Western energy policymakers not caring about climate change. Evidently not impressed by the science. :bye1: Not debatable btw....

Would you like me to post up some links about fossil fuels dominating for decades? I got enough to make your head spin....:backpedal:

View attachment 899753
Decades ain't forever
Know what is forever?
Venus.

What do you suppose the costs will be when fossils run low?
Solar and Wind Power increases the use of fossil fuels giving us almost nothing in return.

If fossil fuels run low, or when, it will be because we depleted the resource wasting fossil fuels on the most inefficient use ever imagined. Solar and Wind power.

When the air is unbreathable?
When the water is undrinkable?
Solar and Wind manufacturing by heavy industry dwarfs the manufacturing of any other source of electricity and it is continuous. The use of heavy industry to build solar and wind never ever stops.

That constant pollution increases unbreathable air and water.

When I say heavy industry, I am referring to the fossil fuel chemical industry. Solar and Wind are products of the fossil fuel industry.

No need for any of it. The Earth is constantly producing new OIL. the earth is a giant sphere on fire in the center as hot as the Sun.//

Forum List

Back