Nephilims

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
nefilim.gif

Not sure where to put this...here or conspiracy theories. Move it needed. :)

Anywho...does anyone think they really existed or is this sample pic really a hoax?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zz8_MxcnzY]Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim - YouTube[/ame]

Genesis 6:1?6 (NKJV) - " Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that ..." - Biblia.com

6 Now it came to pass, awhen men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they btook wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
3 And the Lord said, c“My Spirit shall not dstrive 1with man forever, efor he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 There were 2giants on the earth in those fdays, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Gracie:

Think dat pic in yer first two posts...

... may be of the bones of Anak...

... or one of his sons.
:eek:
Numbers 13.33

Last edited:
One of the book series, I'm reading (thanks to [MENTION=16291]Harry Dresden[/MENTION] ) the lead character is a nephilim. Sandman Slim series, good times.

nefilim.gif

Not sure where to put this...here or conspiracy theories. Move it needed. :)

Anywho...does anyone think they really existed or is this sample pic really a hoax?

According to what I remember from Answers in Genesis, those pictures are a hoax. A lot was destroyed in the flood.

Were Giant Skeletons Found in the Desert? - Answers in Genesis

However, there is a book called "The Life of Hon. William F. Cody Kown as Buffalo Bill the Famous

Cody, William Frederick, 1846-1917

He has a story from the Indians about the Giants and I haven't gotten done reading the book. It is a free book on Amazon. You don't have to buy a Kindle to read it. You just need the Amazon E-Reader on your computer.

Forum List

Back