Neighbor Sees Confederate Flag in Garage, Dials 911

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The left are absolutely insane.

A Massachusetts police officer was ordered to remove a Confederate flag from inside his garage after complaints from neighbors.

Sgt. Dan McCarthy, a veteran officer and commander of Greenfield's detective bureau, had the controversial flag hanging from a back wall in the garage, but the standard was visible to passersby when the garage door was open. That's when neighbors Rod and Lindel Hart complained, saying their 10-year-old adopted son — who is black — was uncomfortable after seeing the flag.

"Now I have no way to convince my 10-year-old son that his neighbor is not a racist, redneck cop," Rod told MassLive.com, after posting an image of McCarthy's flag on Facebook.

And before you moonbats start fainting in horror, nobody ever had a problem nor should they ever have a problem with things like this:
image.jpeg
image.png

A Massachusetts police officer was ordered to remove a Confederate flag from inside his garage after complaints from neighbors.

Sgt. Dan McCarthy, a veteran officer and commander of Greenfield's detective bureau, had the controversial flag hanging from a back wall in the garage, but the standard was visible to passersby when the garage door was open. That's when neighbors Rod and Lindel Hart complained, saying their 10-year-old adopted son — who is black — was uncomfortable after seeing the flag.

"Now I have no way to convince my 10-year-old son that his neighbor is not a racist, redneck cop," Rod told MassLive.com, after posting an image of McCarthy's flag on Facebook.

And before you moonbats start fainting in horror, nobody ever had a problem nor should they ever have a problem with things like this:
View attachment 71136 View attachment 71137
Orwellian

Not that long ago an American living in Canada proudly displayed both the American and Canadian Flag on equal height flag poles. His Canadian neighbors demanded that he take down the American Flag. No, I don't have a link and even if I did do not know how to copy and paste.

Not that long ago an American living in Canada proudly displayed both the American and Canadian Flag on equal height flag poles. His Canadian neighbors demanded that he take down the American Flag. No, I don't have a link and even if I did do not know how to copy and paste.
I'd tell them to kiss my ass.

I would not do it in the first place because it would be sure to start controversy in my neighborhood. The cop should hang the Confederate National Flag rather than the Confederate Battle Flag. 99.9% do not know what the Confederate National Flag looks like and ignore it.

I would not do it in the first place because it would be sure to start controversy in my neighborhood. The cop should hang the Confederate National Flag rather than the Confederate Battle Flag. 99.9% do not know what the Confederate National Flag looks like and ignore it.
I would have repainted my garage door to be a Confederate flag.

Yes the law enforcement officer of the United States of America should fly a symbol of betrayal against the country whose laws he has sworn to uphold

:cuckoo:

View attachment 71136 View attachment 71137
Im more worried about this guy posting pictures of his neighbours house on Facebook.

His obvious intention is to vilify and cause injury to his neighbour.

Yes the law enforcement officer of the United States of America should fly a symbol of betrayal against the country whose laws he has sworn to uphold

Indeed, that is the cop's right to fly any flag on his private property or conceal it in hanging in his garage. The left wants to repeal the 1st Amendment.

Is it illegal? I suppose you just don't support 1st Amendment rights when you disagree with someone right?

Is it illegal? I suppose you just don't support 1st Amendment rights when you disagree with someone right?
Is it illegal? No by all means I think he should fly it so everybody knows an asshole lives there.

My front license plate is a representation of the Vietnam Campaign Medal sometimes called Ribbon with two bronze stars. I have no doubt if I drove my truck to a peacenik meeting I would be met with boos and hisses, called baby killer and spit on. The hippies did that to me in my dress uniform but I had to wear my dress uniform because I was flying military standby. A Marine Officer ran to my defense wanting to kick their asses but I told him we are in Los Angeles International Airport and I am going home on leave and do not want any more trouble.

Forum List

Back