Need proof that our government is out of control? Pentagon CHEERS the firing of Tucker Carlson

YOU wouldn't know the truth if it picked you up and drove your empty head into the sidewalk, LOSER.

Even the other racists here would have to admit that LOSER is a pathetic racist, but he is far too much of a pussy to own it. What a weakling.
I’m bored, feeling like toying with PC programmed globalists….here’s a bone, post some shit I’ve said that‘s RACIST and not the truth….GO!
I’ll be standing by waiting patiently.

lol Politico is the source. No real news here just shilling and innuendo. So far it's 'a senior official' being quoted. Could be the head janitor, just off the bus from Somalia or Brazil.

Last edited:
I’m bored, feeling like toying with PC programmed globalists….here’s a bone, post some shit I’ve said that‘s RACIST and not the truth….GO!
I’ll be standing by waiting patiently.

It pretends to be a 'school teacher' ... lol google the freak's handle; it's degenerate sicko fetishist. Yeah what parent would want their kids exposed to this freak? I mean besides Moonglow and Augustine ....

So much for our media being independent of government. It is beyond ridiculous that our government has gotten in bed with our media and apparently will face no consequences for the clear line being crossed.
Of course the warmongers would cheer.

He dared to question our idiotic war in Ukraine. He dared to make fun of the woke wankers running the military.

lol Politico is the source. No real news here just shilling and innuendo. So far it's 'a senior official' being quoted. Could be the head janitor, just off the bus from Somalia or Brazil.

"the bus from Somalia"? Was this a pontoon bus?

Forum List

Back