Need A Good Laugh? First Possible Image Of The Trump VS Hillary Debate.

In open classic debate, the HildaBeast will kick Donald's ass...
Do you mean once she gets through her seizures, or her coughing fits, or her FBI investigation where Comey said she would be guilty if he could prove intent....and now the emails come out with her PAY for PLAY schemes revealed?
Vig... I can't stand the bitch, but she's still gonna tear Donald a new one, on the debate stage.. it's going to be downright embarrassing for Trump... if he dares to attend one.

you are joking right? you can't be serious!
No, Skye, I'm quite serious... there is no way Trump wins, in a classic -style debate... he lacks the intellect, and he lacks the stature and composure...

I gave up on him, weeks ago, as an un-redeemable asshole...

Gonna bet?

I'd like to be in on that bet.

Do you mean once she gets through her seizures, or her coughing fits, or her FBI investigation where Comey said she would be guilty if he could prove intent....and now the emails come out with her PAY for PLAY schemes revealed?
Vig... I can't stand the bitch, but she's still gonna tear Donald a new one, on the debate stage.. it's going to be downright embarrassing for Trump... if he dares to attend one.

you are joking right? you can't be serious!
No, Skye, I'm quite serious... there is no way Trump wins, in a classic -style debate... he lacks the intellect, and he lacks the stature and composure...

I gave up on him, weeks ago, as an un-redeemable asshole...

Gonna bet?

I'd like to be in on that bet.

hehehe

hehe

he

LOL :tongue::laugh:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: With the way things are going with Hillarys health. The Presidential Debate will probably look something like this:

Debate

Will you still be giggling on November 9...
no, but a year from that neither will you when you find out hillary fucked you with a spiked strapon as a way of thanking you for your misguided vote.
I almost look forward to the destruction of our middle to lower class citizens. Kinda like an I told you so moment.

Hillary has issues beyond her physical health

ZV1cxn.gif

Wow shes classy! Is that presidential?

I went to bed after posting this,,,well, looks like you guys are just having a ball with this thread. {but still cant sleep, thought id see how many views so far}

Joke of the day! :lmao:
really? Hillary needs to read from notes or her hand just to speak without stuttering/pausing/barking/head spins

As long as nobody writes an emotion on her hand! Ha!
I want to write her notes she reads. at some point I would just for the hell of it put in, makes farting sound, the add, (in negro dialect) I just did that to cover the real thing.

...I think you are deranged on this, as I would tear her a new one with blow job Bill, her Bosnia sniper heroics and the NEW lies revealed in the new 44 emails just released, then I'd hit her with travel gate, WhiteWater, and all the women she fucked up to keep blow Job out of jail!...and there is so much more!!!
Incorrect. Rather than me being deranged at saying Hillary would tear Donald a new one, in a classic debate, I think I'm spot-on.

Let me tell you why.

In a classic, formal debate, the moderator is responsible for controlling the ebb and flow, to ensure that it remains on-topic.

If a debate topic is, for example: "How do you plan to handle the nation's diplomacy with respect to Russia?" , then, the sexual exploits of Bubba are off-topic, and would be cut short.

If a debate topic is, for example: "How would you allocate funds for infrastructure?", then the tragedy of Benghazi and the HildaBeast's culpability in it, are off topic, and disallowed.

You see... if you strip both candidates of their ability to insult and denigrate and confine them to the issues, then Trump has nothing left but stuttering, stammering pablum, while the HildaBeast will still be going strong, on topic, and serving-up substantive material, for better or worse.

THAT is why I say that the HildaBeast would tear Attila the Hun a new one, in any classic debate.

If Trump doesn't actually chicken-out and pull a No-Show or dodge the debates under the excuse that they conflict with NFL games, and if the debates are confined to classic debating style, then, Hillary Clinton will kick Donald Trump's ass from one side of the stage to the other.

And, upon reflection, you know that every bit as well as I do, don't you?

----------------------

In the final analysis, Trump is an empty suit, with nothing substantive about him in this context, beyond the realm of insult and innuendo and unfiltered, untreated mental sewage.

It took me several months to figure that out for myself - blinded as I was by my liking some of the things that I heard coming out of his mouth early on - but I managed it.

I wasn't happy about reaching such a conclusion - that Trump is an empty suit with nothing substantive to offer, and that Trump is far too dangerous to allow within a mile of the White House - but Trump himself led me to that conclusion, through his own behaviors and rantings.

A sad twist of fate and irony, after such high early hopes, but, the situation is what it is.

Last edited:
...I think you are deranged on this, as I would tear her a new one with blow job Bill, her Bosnia sniper heroics and the NEW lies revealed in the new 44 emails just released, then I'd hit her with travel gate, WhiteWater, and all the women she fucked up to keep blow Job out of jail!...and there is so much more!!!
Incorrect. Rather than me being deranged at saying Hillary would tear Donald a new one, in a classic debate, I think I'm spot-on.

Let me tell you why.

In a classic, formal debate, the moderator is responsible for controlling the ebb and flow, to ensure that it remains on-topic.

If a debate topic is, for example: "How do you plan to handle the nation's diplomacy with respect to Russia?" , then, the sexual exploits of Bubba are off-topic, and would be cut short.

If a debate topic is, for example: "How would you allocate funds for infrastructure?", then the tragedy of Benghazi and the HildaBeast's culpability in it, are off topic, and disallowed.

You see... if you strip both candidates of their ability to insult and denigrate and confine them to the issues, then Trump has nothing left but stuttering, stammering pablum, while the HildaBeast will still be going strong, on topic, and serving-up substantive material, for better or worse.

THAT is why I say that the HildaBeast would tear Attila the Hun a new one, in any classic debate.

If Trump doesn't actually chicken-out and pull a No-Show or dodge the debates under the excuse that they conflict with NFL games, and if the debates are confined to classic debating style, then, Hillary Clinton will kick Donald Trump's ass from one side of the stage to the other.

And, upon reflection, you know that every bit as well as I do, don't you?

----------------------

In the final analysis, Trump is an empty suit, with nothing substantive about him in this context, beyond the realm of insult and innuendo and unfiltered, untreated mental sewage.

It took me several months to figure that out for myself - blinded as I was by my liking some of the things that I heard coming out of his mouth early on - but I managed it.

I wasn't happy about reaching such a conclusion - that Trump is an empty suit with nothing substantive to offer, and that Trump is far too dangerous to allow within a mile of the White House - but Trump himself led me to that conclusion, through his own behaviors and rantings.

A sad twist of fate and irony, after such high early hopes, but, the situation is what it is.
First off Trump would be a fool to let any mod direct questions especially a lib mod....Everything is on the table, as it was the bitch that first brought up Trump's sexual exploits...she must EAT Blow Jobs infidelity...I'm amazed how many of our college age children don't know Blow Job's history.... All her scandals are fair game from Cattlegate and her getting a rapist freed years ago to her Uranium deal and the millions her Foundations got!....No Candy Crowley this time as a moderator, Sean, Gallagher or another one of their character would make excellent mods!...lolol!

Joke of the day! :lmao:
No joke, Skye... Trump will look like a 3rd grade after-school Debate Club student if he dares get on the same stage with the HildaBeast.
No joke, Skye... Trump will look like a 3rd grade after-school Debate Club student if he dares get on the same stage with the HildaBeast

Yes, he is going after leftist votes after all.

...First off Trump would be a fool to let any mod direct questions especially a lib mod....Everything is on the table, as it was the bitch that first brought up Trump's sexual exploits...she must EAT Blow Jobs infidelity...I'm amazed how many of our college age children don't know Blow Job's history.... All her scandals are fair game from Cattlegate and her getting a rapist freed years ago to her Uranium deal and the millions her Foundations got!....No Candy Crowley this time as a moderator, Sean, Gallagher or another one of their character would make excellent mods!...lolol!
Translation: "Yes, Kondor, I agree. Trump would get his ass kicked, if he dared take-on Clinton, in classic debate style."

...First off Trump would be a fool to let any mod direct questions especially a lib mod....Everything is on the table, as it was the bitch that first brought up Trump's sexual exploits...she must EAT Blow Jobs infidelity...I'm amazed how many of our college age children don't know Blow Job's history.... All her scandals are fair game from Cattlegate and her getting a rapist freed years ago to her Uranium deal and the millions her Foundations got!....No Candy Crowley this time as a moderator, Sean, Gallagher or another one of their character would make excellent mods!...lolol!
Translation: "Yes, Kondor, I agree. Trump would get his ass kicked, if he dared take-on Clinton, in classic debate style."
You apparently can't translate. Honestly she knows nothing, it's all her advisors speaking...She's a dummy after her seizures and blood clot!

...You apparently can't translate. Honestly she knows nothing, it's all her advisors speaking...She's a dummy after her seizures and blood clot!
Sorry... No Sale.

The HildaBeast is as crooked as can be imagined, but at least she's both (a) intelligent and (b) well-versed in the substance of the issues that most concern the country.

Attila the Hun, on the other hand, lacks both the intellect and the exposure... he doesn't even qualify in the Gifted Amateur category... he's a loser, in this context.

...You apparently can't translate. Honestly she knows nothing, it's all her advisors speaking...She's a dummy after her seizures and blood clot!
Sorry... No Sale.

The HildaBeast is as crooked as can be imagined, but at least she's both (a) intelligent and (b) well-versed in the substance of the issues that most concern the country.

Attila the Hun, on the other hand, lacks both the intellect and the exposure... he doesn't even qualify in the Gifted Amateur category... he's a loser, in this context.
Well let,s see he beat her under the table with their economic speech's and he nailed it today with his terrorist and immigration speech...all you have to do is look at his position papers!

Forum List

Back