Need A Good Laugh? First Possible Image Of The Trump VS Hillary Debate.

In open classic debate, the HildaBeast will kick Donald's ass...
Do you mean once she gets through her seizures, or her coughing fits, or her FBI investigation where Comey said she would be guilty if he could prove intent....and now the emails come out with her PAY for PLAY schemes revealed?
Vig... I can't stand the bitch, but she's still gonna tear Donald a new one, on the debate stage.. it's going to be downright embarrassing for Trump... if he dares to attend one.

Do you mean once she gets through her seizures, or her coughing fits, or her FBI investigation where Comey said she would be guilty if he could prove intent....and now the emails come out with her PAY for PLAY schemes revealed?
Vig... I can't stand the bitch, but she's still gonna tear Donald a new one, on the debate stage.. it's going to be downright embarrassing for Trump... if he dares to attend one.

you are joking right? you can't be serious!

Joke of the day! :lmao:
No joke, Skye... Trump will look like a 3rd grade after-school Debate Club student if he dares get on the same stage with the HildaBeast.

:cuckoo: ^^^
Sure... that's why Donald has been kvetching about competing for air-time with football games... any excuse to weasel out of the debates or to reduce the number of debates.

I now make it 70/30 that Drumpf runs away from debates with Clinton.....he's that afraid.

And you have proof he is afraid.

I think this whole elcction is a jok.

But it does show that some of you really are pretty lose with the truth.

No, Skye, I'm quite serious... there is no way Trump wins, in a classic -style debate... he lacks the intellect, and he lacks the stature and composure...

I gave up on him, weeks ago, as an un-redeemable asshole...

No, Skye, I'm quite serious... there is no way Trump wins, in a classic -style debate... he lacks the intellect, and he lacks the stature and composure...

Gonna bet?

Gonna bet?
Nope... never do... too many variables... too many subjective criteria... insufficient objective judging and mediation...

But I stand by the opinion...

I think you are deranged on this, as I would tear her a new one with blow job Bill, her Bosnia sniper heroics and the NEW lies revealed in the new 44 emails just released, then I'd hit her with travel gate, WhiteWater, and all the women she fucked up to keep blow Job out of jail!...and there is so much more!!!

Hillary has issues beyond her physical health

ZV1cxn.gif

No joke, Skye... Trump will look like a 3rd grade after-school Debate Club student if he dares get on the same stage with the HildaBeast.
Her best play would be to remain super calm. Drink herbal teas and get a massage before she goes in. The contrast between her calm persona as a leader will be heavily contrasted by Trump foaming at the mouth and gaffing his campaign every three seconds as she calmly baits his fragile ego, time after time after time with a Cheshire-cat smile..

Her best play would be to remain super calm. Drink herbal teas and get a massage before she goes in. The contrast between her calm persona as a leader will be heavily contrasted by Trump foaming at the mouth and gaffing his campaign every three seconds as she calmly baits his fragile ego, time after time after time with a Cheshire-cat smile..
Hillary simply cannot be calm.

Forum List

Back