Neat Way To Help The Nation

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Just got this in an email, and will put it into operation immediately.

1595678873185.png

I'll see if I can do it when I order to pick up stuff.....have the phone operator write it as an item "Trumptip $20.20"

Since the pandemic, I have ordered a lot of food online.

I always tip 30% because I really appreciate the dedication of the drivers.

But I would never, ever mention President Trump's name on an order or receipt.

Some people really, really, really "dislike" President Trump, so one never knows what they might do.

Human beings can be really crazy.

Some people really, really, really "dislike" President Trump, so one never knows what they might do.

"But I would never, ever mention President Trump's name on an order or receipt.

Some people really, really, really "dislike" President Trump,"

That's exactly the reason to so it.

What do you think they will do, decline the tip????

The axiom is 'reality is defined by actions, not words," and it makes clear which side is out to help America and Americans.

It is good to tip well that's how those people make their $$$. Once the virus is under control we plan on ordering out again. We've eaten one meal we haven't cooked since February. We used to order our once per week which is a ton.

It is good to tip well that's how those people make their $$$. Once the virus is under control we plan on ordering out again. We've eaten one meal we haven't cooked since February. We used to order our once per week which is a ton.

I cook almost every night, but I'm doing my best to keep local businesses from closing.

"But I would never, ever mention President Trump's name on an order or receipt.

Some people really, really, really "dislike" President Trump,"

That's exactly the reason to so it.

What do you think they will do, decline the tip????

The axiom is 'reality is defined by actions, not words," and it makes clear which side is out to help America and Americans.

I am afraid that you may be somewhat naive about how vicious humans can be.

If you were to write Trump's name on a receipt, it is possible that some mentally disturbed server might pass the word to the kitchen staff to ID you the next time that you came in and then...

I'm sure that you know that some prominent Americans of a certain ethnicity have admitted that they once felt so much resentment toward another ethnicity that while working as a server, they would spit in their food before bringing it to the table.

I would love me to do the same but at my age I'm ultra high risk and don't need to chance it if that makes sense. 87 years old and still jogging 4 miles a day. Not fast but it helps. Our church has not had a service since March and the earliest may be October depending. Our congregation is primarily older folk with a bunch of young married childless couples. It seems less and less young folk are joining unfortunately. So I am trying to give more to church now.

Guilt tipping? I'm sure they'll take all they can get gladly..

Wow!

A Korean publication!!!!

Wow!

A Korean publication!!!!
Yeah, seems one has to go overseas to publish anything critical of Trump these days :sigh2:

"...seems one has to go overseas to publish anything critical of Trump these days..."

OMG!!!

99% of all the media publications are owned and operated by Democrats/Liberals......you moron.

I need tell you this.....it isn't necessary to re-prove yourself a complete imbecile each and every day.

Folks remember. You can stop putting in the effort.

Wow!

A Korean publication!!!!
Yeah, seems one has to go overseas to publish anything critical of Trump these days :sigh2:

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Wow!

A Korean publication!!!!

Seems to be his MO.

Wow!

A Korean publication!!!!
And they say conservatives have no sense of humor.

Wow!

A Korean publication!!!!

No one says that.

The closest thing to that is the Feminist motto "That's not funny!"

Wow!

A Korean publication!!!!
No one says that.

Yeah, they do:

Conservatives lack sense of humor, study finds
Do conservatives have a measurably lower sense of humor?
Posted May 05, 2009

I have always thought that conservatives have a much less developed sense of humor than liberals. While it is easy to list a large number of liberal-leaning comedians, for instance, it is hard to come up with more than a handful of conservative ones (and even they, like Dennis Miller, are better characterized as libertarians). This, I think, is because it is difficult to come across as hilarious when you make fun of the poor, minorities and other obvious targets of conservative scorn. Attacking the rich and powerful, on the other hand, is an all time favorite and explains the success of the likes of Jon Stewart.

Then again, in my more sober moments I keep thinking that this can’t be right, and that surely it is simply my bias as a Daily Show regular watcher and leftist coming through loud and clear. Apparently, however, science backs up my admittedly less than neutral political intuition. A recent study published by Heather L. LaMarre, Kristen D. Landreville and Michael A. Beam of Ohio State University in the International Journal of Press/Politics examined how audiences of different political persuasions react to jokes made by Stephen Colbert. The results are quite astounding.

The authors used a respectable sample of 332 individuals, and found that personal political ideology is a good predictor of Colbert’s own political ideology. Here is the kicker: “conservatives were more likely to report that Colbert only pretends to be joking and genuinely meant what he said while liberals were more likely to report that Colbert used satire and was not serious when offering political statements. Conservatism also significantly predicted perceptions that Colbert disliked liberalism.” See? Conservative really do lack a sense of humor!

Wow!

A Korean publication!!!!
No one says that.

Yeah, they do:

Posted May 05, 2009

I have always thought that conservatives have a much less developed sense of humor than liberals. While it is easy to list a large number of liberal-leaning comedians, for instance, it is hard to come up with more than a handful of conservative ones (and even they, like Dennis Miller, are better characterized as libertarians). This, I think, is because it is difficult to come across as hilarious when you make fun of the poor, minorities and other obvious targets of conservative scorn. Attacking the rich and powerful, on the other hand, is an all time favorite and explains the success of the likes of Jon Stewart.

Then again, in my more sober moments I keep thinking that this can’t be right, and that surely it is simply my bias as a Daily Show regular watcher and leftist coming through loud and clear. Apparently, however, science backs up my admittedly less than neutral political intuition. A recent study published by Heather L. LaMarre, Kristen D. Landreville and Michael A. Beam of Ohio State University in the International Journal of Press/Politics examined how audiences of different political persuasions react to jokes made by Stephen Colbert. The results are quite astounding.

The authors used a respectable sample of 332 individuals, and found that personal political ideology is a good predictor of Colbert’s own political ideology. Here is the kicker: “conservatives were more likely to report that Colbert only pretends to be joking and genuinely meant what he said while liberals were more likely to report that Colbert used satire and was not serious when offering political statements. Conservatism also significantly predicted perceptions that Colbert disliked liberalism.” See? Conservative really do lack a sense of humor!

What a load of garbage. Conservatives aren't the ones shouting down comedians and making colleges unpalatable for comedy shows.

That would be you progressives.

The most anti humor trolls the world has ever seen.

Wow!

A Korean publication!!!!
No one says that.

Yeah, they do:

Posted May 05, 2009

What a load of garbage. Conservatives aren't the ones shouting down comedians and making colleges unpalatable for comedy shows.

That would be you progressives.

The most anti humor trolls the world has ever seen.

He's the poster boy for my rule #2 of politics....

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

Forum List

Back