Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

Oh my! WTF! Really? You can’t be serious.
Questioning some things is normal, questioning everything is abnormal as far as I'm concerned. Believing there's some vast conspiracy is a choice, I choose not to. I believe the people on this site are a new unique group unto themselves. In creating a comfortable nest here most people on here tend to view things differently. This nest has made them more cruel, more vicious; they become laws unto themselves, losing much of their assemblance of humanity. In my mind, it is not a pretty picture. Have a good day, I plan on it.

Questioning some things is normal, questioning everything is abnormal as far as I'm concerned. Believing there's some vast conspiracy is a choice, I choose not to. I believe the people on this site are a new unique group unto themselves. In creating a comfortable nest here most people on here tend to view things differently. This nest has made them more cruel, more vicious; they become laws unto themselves, losing much of their assemblance of humanity. In my mind, it is not a pretty picture. Have a good day, I plan on it.

Honey, here's how corrupt our CDC/FDA is. We are the ONLY nation in the world to inject the mRNA vaccines into babies. No other nation would even cooperate with the trials on this.

Think on that.

Apparently you’re unaware of our government’s capture by big pharma. Lock stock and barrel.

Honey, here's how corrupt our CDC/FDA is. We are the ONLY nation in the world to inject the mRNA vaccines into babies. No other nation would even cooperate with the trials on this.

Think on that.
So I went down that rabbit hole with you and looked it up. Pfizer's Phase 1/2/3 trial enrolled 4,500 children ages 6 months to 11 years in the US, Finland, Poland and Spain.

Thanks for the music, loved that era. Life was a lot less complicated back then, despite all the problems. Nowadays, people have too much time on their hands and are creating problems for themselves.

So I went down that rabbit hole with you and looked it up. Pfizer's Phase 1/2/3 trial enrolled 4,500 children ages 6 months to 11 years in the US, Finland, Poland and Spain.

Yes that says up to ELEVEN years. it does not include infants and toddlers does it? If these nations were not going to approve these dangerous shots for very young children at any rate, why would they encourage parents to enroll in the trial?

Better yet--why do you keep defending this mess?

Thanks for the music, loved that era. Life was a lot less complicated back then, despite all the problems. Nowadays, people have too much time on their hands and are creating problems for themselves.

Your ostriching your head in the sand is creating problems. Everything is out there for you to see, but you'd rather stay ignorant.

Hey look

Where's the other vaccine defenders?

All gone?

I am no pussy. I am older and in a high-risk group. I took all the necessary precautions. If I had not, I might not be here today. And as for you, you just got lucky. This pandemic is far from over, you may still get it, hopefully it won't be bad for you.

And you might even be right about YOU. But the crime is all the young people--under 50 and certainly 40--who were FORCED to take these and boosters. University students, to keep their stupid professors "feeling safe". You realize "all cause mortality" is way up right? This can't stay hidden forever. It's an atrocity. Strokes, blood clots, sudden heart attacks.

Next up:

Fertility problems and cancers. They have already proven menstrual problems and lower sperm counts. FROM A VACCINE.

I am no pussy. I am older and in a high-risk group. I took all the necessary precautions. If I had not, I might not be here today. And as for you, you just got lucky. This pandemic is far from over, you may still get it, hopefully it won't be bad for you.
And you think I’m in the prime of my life? If you did your own homework and stopped being a sheeple to government you’d know that neither masks nor the jab works. In fact they are just beginning to openly admit they lied. The evidence is overwhelming.

If you’re concerned about getting sick, wash your hands often and do your shopping in off hours. Me, for the last two years I’m intentionally in close quarters with large groups of people and I just use common sense. Will I get it? No doubt. But you fully jabbed with the mystery substance injected are getting it too, and a lot worse.
1657192174613.jpeg

And you might even be right about YOU. But the crime is all the young people--under 50 and certainly 40--who were FORCED to take these and boosters. University students, to keep their stupid professors "feeling safe". You realize "all cause mortality" is way up right? This can't stay hidden forever. It's an atrocity. Strokes, blood clots, sudden heart attacks.

Next up:

Fertility problems and cancers. They have already proven menstrual problems and lower sperm counts. FROM A VACCINE.
Kkkalifornia Democrats are still moving to have the mystery substance injected in all small children if they are to go to public school.
Which would be fine if it was actually a vaccine that worked and didn’t kill kids.

Kkkalifornia Democrats are still moving to have the mystery substance injected in all small children if they are to go to public school.
Which would be fine if it was actually a vaccine that worked and didn’t kill kids.

Anyone who still believes in these shots at this point is either functionally cognitively impaired or willfully ignorant.

I will note that Stann is STILL the only one here still defending the shots. Silence is deafening, you might say...

And you think I’m in the prime of my life? If you did your own homework and stopped being a sheeple to government you’d know that neither masks nor the jab works. In fact they are just beginning to openly admit they lied. The evidence is overwhelming.

If you’re concerned about getting sick, wash your hands often and do your shopping in off hours. Me, for the last two years I’m intentionally in close quarters with large groups of people and I just use common sense. Will I get it? No doubt. But you fully jabbed with the mystery substance injected are getting it too, and a lot worse.
View attachment 667278
Even that is misleading. "Vaccinated people can develop mild disease..". Vaccinated people can get and die from Covid, and they can die from the vaccine.

Forum List

Back