Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

how many of those people had other serious medical issues? Unless you know that number, your statistics are meaningless.

Doesn't matter. They were supposed to PROTECT those with comorbidities, remember? These charlatans don't get to now say, oh yeah well if you're really sick it doesn't count. No, that's how the vaccines were SOLD.

Yep, they keep spinning it. I’m up to 8 unvaxed friends who’ve had the ChiCom flu. A couple of days feeling off to a week with flu like symptoms then back to work.
I'm unvaxxed and just got it. Bad flu for 4-5 days then tired for a week or so. Fine now with an occasional lingering cough. Never had a temp or any oxygen saturation decline. Did Ivermectin and vitamins. No idea if that helped or not.

If I get a small pox vaccine should I worry about catching small pox?
Yeah, all of a sudden these vax morons are like -
Vax.png

I do believe the government, they have nothing to gain by lying to the public.

Govt has a lot to gain from lying to you. Govt pushed these deadly injections and made several members of pfizer and moderna billionaires. Billions get laundered through taxpayers to the agencies who approved these deadly injections. In 1973, our govt had just a little bit more decency when they shut down the swine flu program after 7 people died. Now, hundreds of thousands died/are dying from this injection and they just continue to push it.

Doesn't matter. They were supposed to PROTECT those with comorbidities, remember? These charlatans don't get to now say, oh yeah well if you're really sick it doesn't count. No, that's how the vaccines were SOLD.
VIRUSES MUTATE

The newest one starts with a B

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
Do these clowns ever stop spewing things they know nothing about?

Yes that says up to ELEVEN years. it does not include infants and toddlers does it? If these nations were not going to approve these dangerous shots for very young children at any rate, why would they encourage parents to enroll in the trial?

Better yet--why do you keep defending this mess?
Mess ? I realize pandemics are difficult for anyone to deal with, but calling it a mess doesn't help anything. And I know what I read. Believe whatever you wish it's your right.

Mess ? I realize pandemics are difficult for anyone to deal with, but calling it a mess doesn't help anything. And I know what I read. Believe whatever you wish it's your right.
I do not keep records of all this garbage, but the study I quoted was on children 6 months to 5 years old. And it was a legitimate Pfizer site reporting on the results.

Forum List

Back