Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

Seems after spending hours and hours in those rooms, one of us would have gotten COVID if the N95 wasn't effective.This virus has been here for two years. Maybe your immune system is doing what it's supposed to do.

Is anyone angry or disturbed by government officuy lying to everyone about the the COVID vaccines for so long?

Yes.

It's the biggest govt disaster that I can remember hearing about, short of war. I'm not convinced that the govt didn't spike gas prices and cause inflation to SQUIRREL away from it as a distraction.

The shots are already a net negative. Already, and they are insistent upon injecting our babies and toddlers.

Is anyone angry or disturbed by government officuy lying to everyone about the the COVID vaccines for so long?
I am not angry or upset. I am grateful. I most likely would not have survived if I didn't get the shots. About 3 months ago I stopped wearing my mask, within a month I had Covid. Although I became ill I did not die from it. I am overdue for a booster right now, but I want to wait more towards fall to get it. We are still having over 400 people a day dying of it in the United States and that number will only go up because everywhere I go and no one is wearing masks anymore so it's just going to keep spreading around. Human nature, damned if you do and damned if you don't. You got to love it.

I am not angry or upset. I am grateful. I most likely would not have survived if I didn't get the shots. About 3 months ago I stopped wearing my mask, within a month I had Covid. Although I became ill I did not die from it. I am overdue for a booster right now, but I want to wait more towards fall to get it. We are still having over 400 people a day dying of it in the United States and that number will only go up because everywhere I go and no one is wearing masks anymore so it's just going to keep spreading around. Human nature, damned if you do and damned if you don't. You got to love it.

You are grateful they lied to you?

Pussy.
Well I rarely wore a mask and no jab and I have never had ChiCom Flu.
FE365816-F871-43AD-B221-9EE562493E7C.jpeg

I have not worn a mask since late February. I had to yesterday for a medical reason. Putting it on again for the first time in months reminded me how unhealthy they are, breathing all that rebreathed air over and over and over.

Really think about that. Masks have been proven to do NOTHING to stop the virus unless you are wearing a professionally fitted, high quality mask that you do not touch and change frequently. Meanwhile, we are all breathing our exhale and whatever chemicals the Chinese have injected into their cheap masks.

Hope you feel great about that, for starters. I sure do not.

Second, you can take what the gov has told you, or you can do your own research and find out why vaccinated and boosted people are getting MORE infections than unvaccinated AND the shots offer little to no protection against hospitalization or death at this point.

You know Alex Berenson was kicked off Twitter for telling the truth about the shots a year ago. He sued them, and was reinstated. There is stuff he's not allowed to say. One thing he is allowed to say: the gov strong-armed Twitter into being a gestapo about "misinformation". That turns out to be not misinformation at all.

So, do what you want. Never say you weren't warned.

1657175870453.png

Pussy.
Well I rarely wore a mask and no jab and I have never had ChiCom Flu.
View attachment 667249
I am no pussy. I am older and in a high-risk group. I took all the necessary precautions. If I had not, I might not be here today. And as for you, you just got lucky. This pandemic is far from over, you may still get it, hopefully it won't be bad for you.

Second, you can take what the gov has told you, or you can do your own research and find out why vaccinated and boosted people are getting MORE infections than unvaccinated AND the shots offer little to no protection against hospitalization or death at this point.

You know Alex Berenson was kicked off Twitter for telling the truth about the shots a year ago. He sued them, and was reinstated. There is stuff he's not allowed to say. One thing he is allowed to say: the gov strong-armed Twitter into being a gestapo about "misinformation". That turns out to be not misinformation at all.

So, do what you want. Never say you weren't warned.

View attachment 667253
I do believe the government, they have nothing to gain by lying to the public.

I am no pussy. I am older and in a high-risk group. I took all the necessary precautions. If I had not, I might not be here today. And as for you, you just got lucky. This pandemic is far from over, you may still get it, hopefully it won't be bad for you.
i'm a senior aka high risk, had C19 & over it.

and, the was no pandemic

we are a nation of 320 million, which looses 1% annually

That figure did not significantly increase towards any 'pandemic'

~S~

Forum List

Back