Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

I have read that a number of places, so I am not blaming you, but clearly you should know that it all wrong.

RNA can not possibly work or be transcribed outside of a cell.
Here is a brief description of mRNA:
{... Messenger RNA (mRNA) is a single-stranded RNA molecule that is complementary to one of the DNA strands of a gene. The mRNA is an RNA version of the gene that leaves the cell nucleus and moves to the cytoplasm where proteins are made. During protein synthesis, an organelle called a ribosome moves along the mRNA, reads its base sequence, and uses the genetic code to translate each three-base triplet, or codon, into its corresponding amino acid. ...}
But how could any vaccine get RNA into any cells at all?
Impossible.
The ONLY way to get into any cell, is by having spike proteins already, and then sticking the spike protein into the ACE2 receptor of the cell.
And you certainly can not get mRNA to be transcribed into spike proteins outside of a cell.
There is no way these vaccines could possibly work unless they already have the spike protein in them.
And they do.
There is an mRNA process, but it is done in stem cells in factories.
Stem cells are much larger, so the technicians can physically inject their synthetic mMRA into these factory stem cells, in order to produce spike proteins, which they then harvest and put into the vaccine.

You should have known that description was bogus because the chicken can not come before the egg.
The spike proteins have to exist first, in order to get anything into a cell.
You can't produce spike proteins unless you already have them, in order get let into the cell by the ACE2 receptor.

The other reason you should know this is bogus is that growing spike proteins inside the patient would be incredibly dangerous.
All people and cells are slightly different, so there is absolutely no way you could reliably farm spike proteins on patient cells.
That's ludicrous.
Even if you could do it at all, some people would not grow any, while others would be such a forest that the immune system would go crazy and kill the person.
It would be the equivalent of giving random doses of vaccine, with some getting only 1 drop, while others getting a whole bottle.
Obvious that would be recklessly dangerous, and that you MUST produce the spike proteins in a controlled factory setting, NOT inside the patient.

So why do so many places omit the full description of the spike proteins being manufactured in factory stem cells?
Because stem cells imply aborted fetuses, and that brings up religious objections.

As far as toxicity, you misunderstand.
The toxicity comes from the fact the immune system will attack the spike protein, and anything near by.
So the intent is that you just get a sore arm muscle when the cytokine storm attacks it.
But the vaccine spike protein is NOT fixed to any arm muscle cell as that bogus description claims.
And since the spike protein is free floating, they have been known to get into the heart, resulting in the swollen heart syndrome that have killed a number of people and put dozens of others into the hospital.
It is called cytotoxicity because it is attracting a cytokine storm that will mascerate any nearby cell in the process.
Here is a description a cytotoxic autoimmune response.
{...
Antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC) describes the cell-killing ability of certain lymphocytes, which requires the target cell being marked by an antibody. Lymphocyte-mediated cytotoxicity, on the other hand, does not have to be mediated by antibodies; nor does complement-dependent cytotoxicity (CDC), which is mediated by the complement system.
Three groups of cytotoxic lymphocytes are distinguished:
...}

And finally, how can the immune system so easily distinguish that these spike proteins are not part of you, when clearly humans to make and depend on spike proteins as well.
Why would our cells have ACE2 receptors for spike proteins unless we also made spike proteins that we do want to gain cell entry access?
These are our exosomes, and each exosome has a single spike protein, which is what the coronavirus spike is mimicking.
Without functioning exosomes, we would eventually die.
And the odds of these fake vaccines some time in the future, starting to attack our own exosomes, is way too high to take that risk.
Not being a vaccinologist I can't follow all of this. However, since the vaccine is injected into muscle tissue, not the blood stream, mRNA vaccine must enter cells.

Not being a vaccinologist I can't follow all of this. However, since the vaccine is injected into muscle tissue, not the blood stream, mRNA vaccine must enter cells.

Intramuscular can't get into cells unless the cells let it in or absorb is.
{...
Intramuscular injection, often abbreviated IM, is the injection of a substance into a muscle. In medicine, it is one of several methods for parenteral administration of medications. Intramuscular injection may be preferred because muscles have larger and more numerous blood vessels than subcutaneous tissue, leading to faster absorption than subcutaneous or intradermal injections. Medication administered via intramuscular injection is not subject to the first-pass metabolism effect which affects oral medications.
...}
The hypo is just going to piece the sink and get between layers of muscle fiber.
The cells themselves are too small for a syringe.

If what I say is true, then the vaccination does not have to enter any cell.
The immune system will discover the spike proteins and start attacking them, outside of any cell.

Why would and how could a muscle cell start absorbing large mRNA strands?

{...
Intramuscular injection, often abbreviated IM, is the injection of a substance into a muscle. In medicine, it is one of several methods for parenteral administration of medications. Intramuscular injection may be preferred because muscles have larger and more numerous blood vessels than subcutaneous tissue, leading to faster absorption than subcutaneous or intradermal injections. Medication administered via intramuscular injection is not subject to the first-pass metabolism effect which affects oral medications.
...}
The hypo is just going to piece the sink and get between layers of muscle fiber.

The immune system will discover the spike proteins and start attacking them, outside of any cell.

The coronavirus itself is contained of coronavirus cells, so we have coronavirus cells entering bloodstream and manufacturing new spike proteins on the surfaces of cells of muscle tissue.

You are right to say that a working immune system (almost all people fall within this category of having functioning immune systems for this novel virus) quickly discovers “foreign invaders” with entry of a new spike protein to create more spike proteins held together by lipid mixture. The immediate response works faster and better in children particularly in their nasal cavities, because they have more effective nasal fluids to kick into gear upon first detection, whereas adults have less effective nasal fluids but rely more on our “second immune response” with B cells, in conjunction with T cells.

I am not understanding how an injection that goes to “some” (unknown location) muscle tissue, stated by experts supporting the jabs, cannot enter cells. Yes, protein spikes attach to the muscle cell’s lining, but I’m not clear that it cannot also get into cells. I would need to know more about the lining of muscle cells and how stringent they are at keeping it out.

The coronavirus itself is contained of coronavirus cells, so we have coronavirus cells entering bloodstream and manufacturing new spike proteins on the surfaces of cells of muscle tissue.

You are right to say that a working immune system (almost all people fall within this category of having functioning immune systems for this novel virus) quickly discovers “foreign invaders” with entry of a new spike protein to create more spike proteins held together by lipid mixture. The immediate response works faster and better in children particularly in their nasal cavities, because they have more effective nasal fluids to kick into gear upon first detection, whereas adults have less effective nasal fluids but rely more on our “second immune response” with B cells, in conjunction with T cells.

I am not understanding how an injection that goes to “some” (unknown location) muscle tissue, stated by experts supporting the jabs, cannot enter cells. Yes, protein spikes attach to the muscle cell’s lining, but I’m not clear that it cannot also get into cells. I would need to know more about the lining of muscle cells and how stringent they are at keeping it out.

Small point, but coronavirus can't get into the bloodstream. The blood ph is 7.4 and kills the virus pretty much on contact.

Cells work hard to keep thing out except for dissolved chemicals they let in through semi-permeable membranes.
The only exception is that cells let in exosomes so they can be regulated.
That is through the ACE2 receptor spots, and the exosomes use a spike protein to be let in.
Covid is mimicking that same spike protein, and that is how it gets into cells through fraud.

But vaccine never get into cells, nor would be want them ever to.
With the covid mRNA vaccines, all we want is for the immune system to recognized spike proteins as an invader to be destroyed.
The immune response not only destroys the spike proteins of the vaccine, but any cells they were touching.
Which is why there is so much collateral damage that you arm muscle will actually ache.

And that is why there are vaccine deaths.
If the vaccine spike protein does get into the blood stream by accident, it can travel anywhere.
And where ever it ends up, will be destroyed by the immune system.
So you can imagine how that could be fatal if the vaccine spike protein were to somehow get into the heart or brain.

{...
...}

Intramuscular injections is how corvid vaccination piece cells. Muscles make an excellent vaccine administration site because muscle tissue contains important immune cells. These immune cells recognize the antigen. And with mRNA vaccines, they cause cells to produce the spike protein.

Small point, but coronavirus can't get into the bloodstream. The blood ph is 7.4 and kills the virus pretty much on contact.

Cells work hard to keep thing out except for dissolved chemicals they let in through semi-permeable membranes.
That is through the ACE2 receptor spots, and the exosomes use a spike protein to be let in.
Covid is mimicking that same spike protein, and that is how it gets into cells through fraud.

With the covid mRNA vaccines, all we want is for the immune system to recognized spike proteins as an invader to be destroyed.
The immune response not only destroys the spike proteins of the vaccine, but any cells they were touching.
Which is why there is so much collateral damage that you arm muscle will actually ache.

If the vaccine spike protein does get into the blood stream by accident, it can travel anywhere.
So you can imagine how that could be fatal if the vaccine spike protein were to somehow get into the heart or brain.
First, there is no spike protein in the vaccine. I have said this a number of times and given you links. The spike protein is produced by cells in response to the mRNA vaccine. Second, the spike protein produced by the cells are harmless. It disappears from the body within two weeks. However, it does elicit an immune response which is the whole point of vaccine. When the body recognizes the spike protein, it elicits and immune and learn how to combat a real viral attack. Real proof of the vaccine lies in 330 million vaccines given and the low the number of hospitalizations and deaths of the vaccinated.

Intramuscular injections is how corvid vaccination piece cells. Muscles make an excellent vaccine administration site because muscle tissue contains important immune cells. These immune cells recognize the antigen. And with mRNA vaccines, they cause cells to produce the spike protein.

Yes about muscle tissue being a good injection site.
But the point is that the vaccine injection doe not get into cells, and you do not want them to get into cells.
All you want is the immune cell nearby to recognized the antigen and attack it.

There is no way for mRNA to get into cells, you do not want them to get into cells, where the immune system could no longer find them,
And it would be incredibly dangerous to inject something into healthy cells that would make them grow corona spikes.
Nor is there anything you could get into cells that would make them grow corona spikes.

The mRNA process to make spike proteins does not and can not happen in your muscle tissue.
It happens in stem cells in factories, where they do gene splicing to produce bulk quantity spike proteins.

First, there is no spike protein in the vaccine. I have said this a number of times and given you links. The spike protein is produced by cells in response to the mRNA vaccine. Second, the spike protein produced by the cells are harmless. It disappears from the body within two weeks. However, it does elicit an immune response which is the whole point of vaccine. When the body recognizes the spike protein, it elicits and immune and learn how to combat a real viral attack. Real proof of the vaccine lies in 330 million vaccines given and the low the number of hospitalizations and deaths of the vaccinated.

Spike proteins are ALL that is in the vaccines.
Yes I have seen not only the links you provided, but dozens of others, and they are so wrong they are silly.
I also have read the actual research papers about mRNA work to make vaccines, and I know the mRNA work is done in factories, not human bodies,

There is absolutely no way you can get human cells to produce spike proteins.
And spike proteins are incredibly dangerous.
They activate the cytokine storm, causing all nearby tissue to be utterly destroyed.
Why do you think people with covid are dying.
It is not the virus.
The virus causes very little harm.
The reason people are dying is that once the immune system gets ramped up, it can totally destroy your lungs with a cytokine storm, and you end up drowning in your own endocrine fluids.

The total number of individuals who died after contracting Covid-19 despite vaccination is 750 according to CDC statistics.
3907 reported breakthrough cases.

The other side of the coin is how many have died without the vaccination or have been sick.

The right seems to want to ignore effectiveness percentages and just point to hey people die after getting vaccination. They know that the vaccination is not 100% effective and no one has said that it was.

It seems that people want to play Russian roulette with their lives to be politically correct.

The other side of the coin

Man with wife and 3 kids fights for his live because he wants to be politically correct to his party of choice.

Is the party more important or does ones family count. Wife got vaccinated and she is not sick.

Sorry to borrow your thread

Regarding the breakage of these newly created spike proteins, from my understanding the risk of breakage is due to the lipid’s ability to continue to hold it together and not break off, dislodge and relocate. As explained by one virologist, The relocation would be random, and thereby is the concern of finding its way to an organ. This would be catastrophic, but not the only reason I’m holding off for a better option and not planning to accept any of the current subpar concoctions.

I wanted to add Rigsby that I am well aware that you are well read and post your truths as I post mine, but I am going to check about that -no possibility of getting in the bloodstream- I will research more and get back with you. There is more evidence but 3 links might be maxing out my post. If you don’t like the three sources I’ve shared, please mention that and I’ll give you other data.

“However, when studying the severe COVID-19, […] heart problems, lots of problems with the cardiovascular system, bleeding and clotting, are all associated with COVID-19,” he added. “In doing that research, what has been discovered by the scientific community, the spike protein on its own is almost entirely responsible for the damage to the cardiovascular system, if it gets into circulation.”

Last edited:
The total number of individuals who died after contracting Covid-19 despite vaccination is 750 according to CDC statistics.
3907 reported breakthrough cases.

The other side of the coin is how many have died without the vaccination or have been sick.

The right seems to want to ignore effectiveness percentages and just point to hey people die after getting vaccination. They know that the vaccination is not 100% effective and no one has said that it was.

It seems that people want to play Russian roulette with their lives to be politically correct.

The other side of the coin

Man with wife and 3 kids fights for his live because he wants to be politically correct to his party of choice.

Is the party more important or does ones family count. Wife got vaccinated and she is not sick.

Sorry to borrow your thread

Wrong.
There is nothing political about the conflict except from those making trillions off vaccines and test.
The risk is still just 0,02% of the population dying, and even that is inflated by a factor of 10 because we kept covid around artificially, 10 times longer than it would have naturally, by "flattening the curve". When you "flatten the curve", you not only stretch it out over a much longer time period, but by conserving easy hosts, you prevent herd immunity from ending it.

These mRNA vaccines are not real. They do not contain any virus, only spike proteins. And our exosomes have to use the same spike proteins in order to gain entry into cells though ACE2 receptors. So the risks to these vaccines is enourmous.

A free sign up will get you past it. I'd way sooner rely on the new york times than a facebook group

Nothing can be trusted anymore.
Read the CDC site attempting to explain how mRNA vaccines work, and they are totally lying.
{...
COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give instructions for our cells to make a harmless piece of what is called the “spike protein.” The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.

1. First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the muscle cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them.
  2. Next, the cell displays the protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19.
  3. At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection. The benefit of mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is those vaccinated gain this protection without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19.
...}
That can't possibly be true.
You can't inject mRNA between muscle layers and expect to be able to grow spike proteins, and it would incredibly dangerous if you could.
For mRNA to grow spike proteins, the mRNA first has to get into the cells, and its a Catch-22 because you can't get in unless you already have a spike protein. And the idea of growing spike proteins in patient's own cells is insane, because some would produce too few, and others so prolific it would be like a hundred times the needed dose. No one would ever do that. Clearly the spike proteins are produced from injected stem cells in a factory, and there is nothing in the vaccines but a measured dose of spike proteins.

Wrong.
There is nothing political about the conflict except from those making trillions off vaccines and test.
The risk is still just 0,02% of the population dying, and even that is inflated by a factor of 10 because we kept covid around artificially, 10 times longer than it would have naturally, by "flattening the curve". When you "flatten the curve", you not only stretch it out over a much longer time period, but by conserving easy hosts, you prevent herd immunity from ending it.

Sure its political because they point to stuff already known. The vaccination is not 100 percent effective. Yet Trump admin approved it. Yes the vaccination does not prevent one from being infected. It does not prevent the virus from spreading. Yet all deniers say is the obvious. They point to those who were vaccinated and still died or caught the virus. Yet it is know that it is not 100 percent effective. So they point to cases that show that its not 100 percent effective.

The issues can be summed up like this

What is the effectiveness of not getting the vaccination?

You say that the risk to these vaccines is enormous. How is it enormous?

The theory behind these vaccines has been used in cancer treatment and the results have been promising. The idea is to jump start the immune system.

No vaccines is perfect or 100 percent. The question is it better than doing nothing.

Causing doing nothing will cause deaths and family members will have to deal with what if

These mRNA vaccines are not real. They do not contain any virus, only spike proteins. And our exosomes have to use the same spike proteins in order to gain entry into cells though ACE2 receptors. So the risks to these vaccines is enourmous.

what is this risk. The effectiveness is deciding factor. No vaccine is 100 percent effective. Now under Trumps warp speed they develop these vaccinations and reported their effectiveness. Yes the effectiveness has taken hits and appears to not be as high as the rush to judgment trials.

Sure its political because they point to stuff already known. The vaccination is not 100 percent effective. Yet Trump admin approved it. Yes the vaccination does not prevent one from being infected. It does not prevent the virus from spreading. Yet all deniers say is the obvious. They point to those who were vaccinated and still died or caught the virus. Yet it is know that it is not 100 percent effective. So they point to cases that show that its not 100 percent effective.

The issues can be summed up like this

What is the effectiveness of not getting the vaccination?

You say that the risk to these vaccines is enormous. How is it enormous?

The theory behind these vaccines has been used in cancer treatment and the results have been promising. The idea is to jump start the immune system.

No vaccines is perfect or 100 percent. The question is it better than doing nothing.

Causing doing nothing will cause deaths and family members will have to deal with what if

what is this risk. The effectiveness is deciding factor. No vaccine is 100 percent effective. Now under Trumps warp speed they develop these vaccinations and reported their effectiveness. Yes the effectiveness has taken hits and appears to not be as high as the rush to judgment trials.

You're the one making it political by mentioning Trump.
He is irrelevant.
He does not know if these are vaccines or not, if they are dangerous or not, etc.
Basically he was saying whatever they told him to say.
But no normal medical person would have said to "flatten the curve".
That was a fake propaganda statement in order to market fake vaccines.

The effectiveness of not getting the vaccine is 99.98%, since the odds are you won't be getting it at all, and will survive fine even if you do get it.
The risk of these fake vaccines is enormous because even though the initial risk is low, the heightened sensitivity the fake vaccines program into the immune system can cause a deadly autoimmune reaction at any time.
Remember that the virus does nothing. All the harm and death are from auto-immune over reaction.

There is nothing remotely like these mRNA vaccines for cancer treatment.
All they use the mRNA techniques for is to grow spike proteins on stem cells in factories, so then can harvest them.
Since spike proteins are not at all useful for cancer, there is no overlap in any way.

No one said we should do nothing.
But what we should be doing, instead of "flattening the curve", is to maximize the spike with volunteers under 40, who run 400 times less risk than the vulnerable do.
That would end it in less than a month, and we could have done it last March, saving half a million lives.

if only spent more time on facebook groups and pseudo science/antivax and conspiracy vlogs studying the ramblings of lunatics and their thoughts on vaccine technology and viruses you might be able to follow everything Rigby is saying.

You're the one making it political by mentioning Trump.
He is irrelevant.
He does not know if these are vaccines or not, if they are dangerous or not, etc.
Basically he was saying whatever they told him to say.
But no normal medical person would have said to "flatten the curve".
That was a fake propaganda statement in order to market fake vaccines.

The effectiveness of not getting the vaccine is 99.98%, since the odds are you won't be getting it at all, and will survive fine even if you do get it.
The risk of these fake vaccines is enormous because even though the initial risk is low, the heightened sensitivity the fake vaccines program into the immune system can cause a deadly autoimmune reaction at any time.
Remember that the virus does nothing. All the harm and death are from auto-immune over reaction.

There is nothing remotely like these mRNA vaccines for cancer treatment.
All they use the mRNA techniques for is to grow spike proteins on stem cells in factories, so then can harvest them.
Since spike proteins are not at all useful for cancer, there is no overlap in any way.

No one said we should do nothing.
But what we should be doing, instead of "flattening the curve", is to maximize the spike with volunteers under 40, who run 400 times less risk than the vulnerable do.
That would end it in less than a month, and we could have done it last March, saving half a million lives.

The effectiveness of not getting the vaccine is 99.98 that does not make sense as the effectiveness of a vaccine is just how well it works when given. If it is not given then there is no effectiveness.

37,935,397 cases in the US reported and that probably does not include those who are asymptomatic who show no symptoms. That is quite a few people.
Death was at about 2 percent of that number. Even if it is a low percentage, it still means someone died that possible could have been saved.

People are diagnosed with autoimmune reaction using other vaccinations. The relationship to covid has not been proven.

Sorry it just a claim that has been floating around for a decade. IT has been studied and yes genetically predisposed individuals may have an autoimmune reaction. Yet there is still no definitive proof that vaccines causes the reaction. They do suspect that COVID 19 is the culprit. There is no proof of your assertions just the anti vaxxers making noise to support their position. Still it is rare and auto immune disease is known and can be determined prior to injections.

Remember that the virus does nothing.

The virus does something

IF the vaccine mimics the virus then the virus itself can cause an auto immune response

All the harm and death are from auto-immune over reaction. autoimmune reaction is rare and the relationship with auto immune is know in certain cases with other vaccinations.

The relationship with COVID 19 is still being studied. I would doubt that there have been any death due to auto immune over reaction and if it is a long term situation.

if only spent more time on facebook groups and pseudo science/antivax and conspiracy vlogs studying the ramblings of lunatics and their thoughts on vaccine technology and viruses you might be able to follow everything Rigby is saying.

That is silly, this is all science that anyone can look up and learn.
The mRNA technology used is messenger RNA.
{...

Messenger RNA​

Messenger RNA
In molecular biology, messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) is a single-stranded molecule of RNA that corresponds to the genetic sequence of a gene, and is read by a ribosome in the process of synthesizing a protein.
...}
The way mRNA is used is that it is injected with a micro syringe into stem cells in a factory, so that the factor can then harvest the spike proteins that the mRNA has the blueprints for.
You can't accomplishing anything by injecting mRNA into a muscle.
It can't do anything outside of a cell.
And there is no way for mRNA to get into a cell other than the way vaccine factories do it.
The ribosomes that transcribe (read) the mRNA exist only inside of cells.
So there is no way the vaccines contain ANY mRNA, nor would anyone want mRNA to be injected into their own cells.
The sites describing it that say mRNA is injected with the vaccine, including the CDC sites, are ludicrously ignorant, stupid, uninformed, and to be ignored.
That just can not be how it is done.
Instead the nRNA has to be injected into stem cells in vaccine factories, so that the spike proteins can be harvested and put into the vaccines.

The effectiveness of not getting the vaccine is 99.98 that does not make sense as the effectiveness of a vaccine is just how well it works when given. If it is not given then there is no effectiveness.

37,935,397 cases in the US reported and that probably does not include those who are asymptomatic who show no symptoms. That is quite a few people.
Death was at about 2 percent of that number. Even if it is a low percentage, it still means someone died that possible could have been saved.

People are diagnosed with autoimmune reaction using other vaccinations. The relationship to covid has not been proven.

Sorry it just a claim that has been floating around for a decade. IT has been studied and yes genetically predisposed individuals may have an autoimmune reaction. Yet there is still no definitive proof that vaccines causes the reaction. They do suspect that COVID 19 is the culprit. There is no proof of your assertions just the anti vaxxers making noise to support their position. Still it is rare and auto immune disease is known and can be determined prior to injections.

Remember that the virus does nothing.

The virus does something

IF the vaccine mimics the virus then the virus itself can cause an auto immune response

All the harm and death are from auto-immune over reaction. autoimmune reaction is rare and the relationship with auto immune is know in certain cases with other vaccinations.

The relationship with COVID 19 is still being studied. I would doubt that there have been any death due to auto immune over reaction and if it is a long term situation.

Wrong.
Effectiveness is the odds of not getting infected, whether from taking the vaccine or not taking the vaccine.
The point is that the odds of dying from covid are so low, that the tiny decrease in dying from covid after you have been vaxxed, is miniscule.

You wrote "37,935,397 cases in the US reported", but that is irrelevant since most cases are minor or not even noticed.
Deaths are all that matter.
And the deaths from covid are so tiny, that a slight reduction in deaths from the vaccine is hardly relevant.
And no, death is not 2% of those who got infected.
Since as you admit, many more times the number reported actually got covid but did not even know it, much less report it, then the lethality is far less then the "official" 2%.
In fact, almost all the deaths are over 70, and the death risk if you are under 40, is 400 times lower than if over 70.
So you also have to divide that 2% by 400, to get 0.005%, before you even start factoring in the asymptomatic.

Autoimmune deaths have been proven with these covid mRNA vaccines.
Since these vaccines only contain spike proteins, they are extremely tiny, and can migrate. They do not have to stay at the injection site.
When the immune system discovers them at the injection site, little harm is done, because even though the immune system over reacts and kills surrounding healthy tissue, all that means is your arm aches a little.
But if the vaccine spike proteins migrate someplace more delicate, like the heart or brain, then your own immune system will kill you.

All covid deaths are autoimmune over reaction.
The virus does not macerate the lungs and cause them to fill with fluid.
Instead the immune system is doing that, with what is known as a "cytokine storm".
{...
A cytokine storm — aka cytokine release syndrome, macrophage activation syndrome, hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis — is the result of an immune system gone wild. Killer cells are often defective, resulting in increased production of inflammatory proteins that can lead to organ failure and death.
...}

But I am not worried about the initial reaction to the mRNA vaccination as much as I am about the long term effect.
Since the vaccines only contain spike proteins and not whole viruses, then it could cause the immune system to trigger on ANY spike protein, including the ones our own exosomes used to get into cells through ACE2 receptors. That would be deadly since we need exosomes in order to regulate body functions and cell growth.

Forum List

Back