Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

Morgan said it right here, stop the anti-vaxxers, regardless of your political leaning. Yes, he did have covid after vaccination but was not hospitalized or needed treatment. Anti-vaxxers are selfish assholes and the tide is turning there are or soon will be more of us than you. I cannot wait until the military and most employer's require the vaccine. The only reason one should not receive the vax is for a medical condition that would worsen. Religion should not be a factor, fuck that, your God does not say "go forth and spread a deadly virus to your neighbors".

The government needs to mandate that anyone receiving any government assistance to include health coverage and social security and Federal grants , etc must have the vaccine or lose your benefits.

You are proof that propaganda works very well on the simple-minded. Which is very scary, actually.

You're proof that most school teacher's in the U.S. are down right idiots and should never be teaching anyone.

Your use of teachers is plural, not possessive. It did not need an apostrophe. Like this: "You're proof that most school teachers in the U.S....."

I normally do not pick apart grammar but when you're calling someone an idiot it's rather important.

I’ll go with the good doctor rather than you. Why have you chosen not to believe the science?

former Pfizer vice president and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory, Dr. Michael Yeadon, stated, “this idea that you can be ill, even though you have no symptoms, and you can be a respiratory virus threat to someone else … [was] invented in 2020. There’s simply no history of it. And it defies common sense as well.”
Yeadon, is a anti-vax nut which is probably why he is no longer with Pfizer.
He claimed a vaccine is not necessary to end covid-19. That was back before we had a million dead. Now we have 4 billion. He claimed the epidemic was over in the UK after there was million cases. There are 5 million now.

I'll think stick with the real scientist rather an antivaxer with ax to grind.

If needed, I will get a booster of COVID vaccine. I get a flu shot every year, it is no big deal

At least I won’t get COVID, you will not be so lucky

But don't you get an ouchie on your arm? Also, do they give you a free lolipop afterwards? Asking for all my republican friends.

Yeadon, is a anti-vax nut which is probably why he is no longer with Pfizer.
He claimed a vaccine is not necessary to end covid-19. That was back before we had a million dead. Now we have 4 billion. He claimed the epidemic was over in the UK after there was million cases. There are 5 million now.

I'll think stick with the real scientist rather an antivaxer with ax to grind.
Anyone who questions big pharma’s vax is an anti-vax nut. It’s tiring and stupid.

You do know Yeadon worked for Pfizer, one of the largest big pharma firms. It’s most unlikely he is anti-vax.

You’ll stick with the establishment and ignore the thousands of vax deaths.

You’ll ignore the profit motive, big pharma’s murderous past, and it’s billions in fines and penalties, it’s full indemnity, and it’s revolving door with the CDC, FDA, NIH, etc.

You are either dumb or a government paid propagandist.

But don't you get an ouchie on your arm? Also, do they give you a free lolipop afterwards? Asking for all my republican friends.
Actually, I thought they hadn’t done it yet

Anyone who questions big pharma’s vax is an anti-vax nut. It’s tiring and stupid.

You do know Yeadon worked for Pfizer, one of the largest big pharma firms. It’s most unlikely he is anti-vax.

You’ll ignore the profit motive, big pharma’s murderous past, and it’s billions in fines and penalties, it’s full indemnity, and it’s revolving door with the CDC, FDA, NIH, etc.

Not much chatter about the Magic Vaccines this morning

I wonder why

Yes, they are, and I agree it is tiring and stupid, for all the ppl who have to listen to dumb conspiracy theories while the country goes down in flames, all because no one will take a stupid vaccine, that could end this pandemic right now. Believing in wild conspiracies doesn't make you smart, it doesn't make you special, or in the "know," it just makes you Alex Jones.

It's highly unlikely that Yeardon would be antivax but he is. He's joined the cult, along with all the other anti vaxxers. Yeardon repeated antivax misinformation in a speech. What does that make him but another anti vax nutter? If someone just says Yeardon is anti vax without proof, that's a conspiracy. See the difference?

Vaccines aren't magic. They're medical science.
Yeah just ignore all the negative shit about the vax and big pharma. Your not smart enough to think for yourself, let the elite do it for you.

Back in the day when science thought the world was flat, you’d fit in perfectly.

Vaccines aren't magic. They're medical science.

Science isn't science to you folks anymore; it IS magic, or faith, take your pick. "FOLLOW THE SCIENCE" is not scientific when the science has not even been studied, let alone is not conclusive. Yet here we are. And you see what we have yielded.

Science isn't science to you folks anymore; it IS magic, or faith, take your pick. "FOLLOW THE SCIENCE" is not scientific when the science has not even been studied, let alone is not conclusive. Yet here we are. And you see what we have yielded.

Yes, i do see. I see that nearly everyone getting sick, dying or hospitalized from covid are unvaccinated in this country. This is what happens when you believe in voodoo aka facebook over medicine.

It was Trump who politicized COVID making masks and Social Distancing a political statement. Rather than publicizing getting vaccinated, Trump and his wife snuck off to get vaccinated. MAGA nation has taken it up and Red States are trailing miserably in getting vaccinated
It is a major part of his legacy
Trump minimized the virus and allowed foreigners to bring it here.

Yeah just ignore all the negative shit about the vax and big pharma. Your not smart enough to think for yourself, let the elite do it for you.

Back in the day when science thought the world was flat, you’d fit in perfectly.

I give you a classic case of projection. I "ignore" "negative shit" about the vaccine, but you don't ignore that 620,000 americans have died from covid19 and countless others who recovered are still ill or have damaged lungs. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I give you a classic case of projection. I "ignore" "negative shit" about the vaccine, but you don't ignore that 620,000 americans have died from covid19 and countless others who recovered are still ill or have damaged lungs. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If you really think 620k Americans have died, you’re a dupe. If you can’t tell that’s misinformation to dupe the feeble minded, I’m sorry for you.

If you really think 620k Americans have died, you’re a dupe. If you can’t tell that’s misinformation to dupe the feeble minded, I’m sorry for you.

Great, go back on facebook then, where they don't dupe you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He's a nut which is probably why he is a former vice president of Pfizer.

While Britain was still in its first lockdown last spring, Yeadon declared: “there is nothing especially virulent or frightening about covid 19 … it’ll all fade away … Just a common & garden virus, to which the world overreacted.” And he predicted in a subsequent tweet that it was “unlikely” the death toll in the UK would reach 40,000. The number of deaths have reached 129,000 as of today.

By September 2020, Yeadon’s statements were attracting attention beyond Twitter. At the time, a movement had emerged in Britain against lockdowns and other restrictions meant to curb the disease. He co-authored a lengthy article on a website called Lockdown Sceptics. It declared that the “pandemic as an event in the UK is essentially complete.” And, “There is no biological principle that leads us to expect a second wave.” Britain soon entered a much more deadly second wave. Within 4 months, the death toll doubled to nearly 80,000.

On Oct. 16, he wrote another lengthy article for the same website: “There is absolutely no need for vaccines to extinguish the pandemic. I’ve never heard such nonsense talked about vaccines. You do not vaccinate people who aren’t at risk from a disease.”
From October to date, 86,000 people have died in the UK and worldwide 2.5 million more have died. There is no need for vaccine if you're not concerned about millions more that would die needless.

Thankfully, Pfzier paid no attention to Yeadon and developed one of the safest vaccines that has ever been developed with with one of the highest efficacy.

The ex-Pfizer scientist who became an anti-vax hero.
aphs/#total-deaths

Last edited:

Forum List

Back