Nearly A Year On USMB

Wow, that's hard to believe. Next month on the sixteenth it will be exactly. With all the fun threads, news, and poking fun at Biden that I do on here, it seems like a lot more than a year lol
And just think, all those smarmy posters claiming you would bring disease and pestilence here were wrong! ;)

Wow, that's hard to believe. Next month on the sixteenth it will be exactly. With all the fun threads, news, and poking fun at Biden that I do on here, it seems like a lot more than a year lol

I don’t understand why we allow Nazis on the board

• Banned
And just think, all those smarmy posters claiming you would bring disease and pestilence here were wrong! ;)

That's just because the demmies feel threatened by my posts so they result to insults and attacks because they have no counter arguments since they know that I always speak the truth.

• Banned
That's just because the demmies feel threatened by my posts so they result to insults and attacks because they have no counter arguments since they know that I always speak the truth.

I see this comment was marked with nervous laughter.

Good job.

Thanks, I like being able to expose Biden for the fraud he is while also at times bringing this board fun,.. especially around the holidays so we don't get too bummed out by the news. :) (We will be having a virtual summer vacation, luau, and camping trip all coming up next month and more details to follow!! :D)

I guess I'm still relatively new, but not as much anymore with it coming up on my first year anniversary. Even so, what's wrong with newbies? (In general I mean.)

Forum List

Back