Nearly a quarter of Boston public high school students not logging into classes daily as course failure rates rise

Where did you get these facts?
International tests in math and science of students

You obviously know nothing about statistics.

How many students were tested in the US? What schools did they attend? How do our high scoring students compare with high scoring students in other higher ranked countries? How many minorities participated in testing in those other countries?

Answer those questions honestly and you will see how really clueless you are!

More bullshit? My kids got a much better education than I did. They are all successful adults now.
Even so

the parents that you place all the blame on are former students themselves

So what does parenting have to do with their academic qualifications? Not a thing!

My mother finished 7th grade and my father finished 5th grade, yet I and my brother both graduated from high school near the top of our classes. I went on to college and eventually graduate school. Your excuses are nothing but lies and becoming boring as per usual.

You sit here and argue with teachers about a world in which you have no experience. I might as well get your opinion on nuclear power plants, since I know you have no clue as to how those work either!

Un
Only in lib dominated cities and states. You and other members of this board have been told this many times, but indoctrination as you call it, does not happen in most of flyover country. There are too many Republicans in office there.
Practically all the educators spill out of the same universities with the same indoctrination and predisposition

whether they wind up in Boston or a small town in texas they are the same people

I wish it were possible to agree with you on this but see it differently

You don't see anything. You imagine things.
Unlike you who has your eyes closed

I see directly for myself EVERY DAY what is really going on in education, not what some ahole on the internet imagines.

Answer those questions honestly and you will see how really clueless you are!
Do you think india, singapore, japan, germany, hong kong, south korea, and many other countries are beating the US students in math and science because they cheat ?

or they only send the best students while the US takes pot luck?

You cant be that desperate to avoid responsibility for the sad performance of the American education system

or maybe you are

You can disagree all you want, but the facts say you are dead wrong and you willingly lie about it.
The facts say that our education system sucks compared to our major (and even minor) international competitors

Something else you don't understand. EVERY student in America, regardless of circumstance or challenges they may be facing, compared to a carefully selected group of students in countries with different requirements for mandatory education and promotion? What do you expect?

I read the newspapers

I read the sports section every day. Does that mean I know exactly what goes on in the Patriots locker room, or that I could ever possibly play pro football myself? Sounds kind of stupid, huh?

Guilt-ridden white liberals will tell you its racist white America that is preventing the black kids from logging on

Sure. Watch for it. The Teachers Union closes the schools and then blames white people.

Forum List

Back