Nearly a quarter of Boston public high school students not logging into classes daily as course failure rates rise

Reopen the damn schools

whats so difficult for libs to understand about that?

I regret that it will allow the lib teachers to resume brainwashing the kids again

But at least they can get some education which is better than none

Schools were just a place to warehouse kids so they don't cause trouble and crime. The blacks, at least, don't seem to get any education there. When they get out, they still can't read. So really, schools basically function as concentration camps. And the left does use schools as indoctrination centers.

Let's stop with public education: it was broken anyway. Let people who wish to educate their children do so on their own initiative, themselves, or paying for it like everyone used to.

Leftist ideology has been creeping into our society over the past 70+ years through a variety of means.
The tip of the spear is education

Many people who choose to work in education happen to be liberals, but not as many as you might think, and there is NO program of "brainwashing" or the like.

OH, yes, there is. Look at all the tranny propaganda!! Crazies trying to defraud everyone, and the school system elevates them to nobody able to pay attention to anything else but them!

I hate these leftist schools. I live in the country, more or less, and a friend's son referred to guns in an English class in the county schools -- not threatening, not anything, just normal reference -- and the teacher tried to suspend him! Big fight ensued -- parents put him into a good local private school, he became an Eagle Scout and now is a rocket scientist (really) in Houston. These leftists have no clue at all about freedom of thought or speech.

I read the sports section every day. Does that mean I know exactly what goes on in the Patriots locker room,
Maybe not

but if they finish last in their league while claiming to be the best team in football even you can figure out thats not right

...Schools were just a place to warehouse kids so they don't cause trouble and crime. ... really, schools basically function as concentration camps. And the left does use schools as indoctrination centers.

When was the last time you were in one?

Answer those questions honestly and you will see how really clueless you are!
Do you think india, singapore, japan, germany, hong kong, south korea, and many other countries are beating the US students in math and science because they cheat ?

or they only send the best students while the US takes pot luck?

You cant be that desperate to avoid responsibility for the sad performance of the American education system

or maybe you are

Germany does not even participate because they know the deck is stacked! So you did not look at those tests. Typical know-nothing talking out of his ass.

You never did say what your education and experience are in the field of education.
My personal qualification are no more or less important to this discussion than yours are

on the internet anyone can claim anything for themselves

But I will say that I’m not a teacher

Well before they started to teach kids how to do homosexual sex and how that was all just fine, and that boys can turn into girls, and girls can turn into boys, and over and over again how no one should ever vote for a Republican.

When I was in school they actually taught the subject and what was real, not that the United States is a horrible country where all that matters is black slavery and reparations.

Leftist ideology has been creeping into our society over the past 70+ years through a variety of means.
The tip of the spear is education

Many people who choose to work in education happen to be liberals, but not as many as you might think, and there is NO program of "brainwashing" or the like.

OH, yes, there is. Look at all the tranny propaganda!! Crazies trying to defraud everyone, and the school system elevates them to nobody able to pay attention to anything else but them!

I hate these leftist schools. ....

How long have you been working in the public schools?

But I will say that I’m not a teacher

Then why do you pretend to know more about education and what happens in the schools than teachers do? Do you tell doctors that you know more about medicine than they do? Do you try to tell pilots how to fly airplanes? Do you have any grasp of logic whatsoever?

Then why do you pretend to know more about education and what happens in the schools than teachers do?
I dont have to see you bake the cake

the taste and flatness tell me you arent a very good cook

Well before they started to teach kids how to do homosexual sex and how that was all just fine, and that boys can turn into girls, and girls can turn into boys, and over and over again how no one should ever vote for a Republican.

When I was in school they actually taught the subject and what was real, not that the United States is a horrible country where all that matters is black slavery and reparations.

Why do you pretend to know what goes on in the schools if you haven't been in one in so long?

Why do you pretend to know what goes on in the schools if you haven't been in one in so long?

EVERYBODY knows what goes on in the schools, and it's real bad. Constant news articles, constant books.

Read something. It can't hurt you.

Unless you went to public schools recently and can't read very well.

I suspect this is probably much the case for public Universities and private ones as well.

So now it all comes out, we have a two tier society, just like our rulers want. If you can't afford the finest, you will remain . . . well, not economically viable.

Of course employers and colleges are not going to want folks that have been educated on-line versus in person. . . this is only common sense.

. . . and only parents who have scads of money are going to be able to afford private institutions that are immune to these lock-down decrees.

My son's university was out this last semester but he will be on campus the next semester. He is out of state for that one. In state is looking about the same both public and private. We are going to see a lot of universities either fold or come really dang close to folding.

There are multiple people that are having difficulty getting a solid connection to do online courses. Like, people with cattle ranches )or other farms) that it's going to take a lot of money to get wifi in their area. The "hot spot" isn't worth a damn. It's frustrating.
Yeah, my kid wants to attend a Big Ten school. His high school had program to give free tuition at a local community college for a year, so he took that up after he graduated last year. . .

They have been ALL on-line since this began. He hasn't been doing so well, so I am worried he won't get in. I am not sure how the major public universities in our state have been handling this. . honestly.

Forum List

Back