Near death experiences

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
I'm going to guess there is a thread somewhere here about this. But I would like to know...

Why is it that no NDE ever is someone coming back and saying, yep there was nothing there. Why is that?

I'm going to guess there is a thread somewhere here about this. But I would like to know...

Why is it that no NDE ever is someone coming back and saying, yep there was nothing there. Why is that?

I would assume if people didn't have an experience they don't think about it so it's not talked about.

I would assume if people didn't have an experience they don't think about it so it's not talked about.
That may be. But why do all that do come back have the same story basically? It doesn't seem to be based on hard core beliefs before hand because in the end they all have the exact same story to tell. By that I mean the only people that seem to come back had a basic understanding of Christianity yet nobody ever comes back that was an atheist. Maybe they don't get to come back.

That may be. But why do all that do come back have the same story basically? It doesn't seem to be based on hard core beliefs before hand because in the end they all have the exact same story to tell. By that I mean the only people that seem to come back had a basic understanding of Christianity yet nobody ever comes back that was an atheist. Maybe they don't get to come back.

Do you mean no atheists ever comeback reporting an experience and remaining atheist, or do you mean atheists stay deceased?

Do you mean no atheists ever comeback reporting an experience and remaining atheist, or do you mean atheists stay deceased?
I'm not sure actually. Maybe both? Maybe we don't get their accounts of NDE because they weren't ever given the opportunity. Pretty much they had nothing to offer in coming back so weren't given that option.

Actually there have been atheists that have come back from a NDE. Some have become preachers because of their experiences.

I had one as a kid, and knew nothing about NDE, when my heart stopped in an ambulance about 20 minutes away from the hospital. When I told my dad I could tell him the color of the new ambulance the town had just received without ever seeing it, and especially that the woman in the ambulance with me wasn't a paramedic, but my grandmother's neighbor, who was a nurse that ran to the house when the ambulance showed up, he turned white as a ghost.

We are made in the image of our Father. We are spirit, wrapped in a terrestrial package. When the package wears out, we step right out of it. We are without end.

Yabut, there was that kid who lied about going to heaven so there's your proof, right there.

Right?

:rolleyes:

Actually there have been atheists that have come back from a NDE. Some have become preachers because of their experiences.

I had one as a kid, and knew nothing about NDE, when my heart stopped in an ambulance about 20 minutes away from the hospital. When I told my dad I could tell him the color of the new ambulance the town had just received without ever seeing it, and especially that the woman in the ambulance with me wasn't a paramedic, but my grandmother's neighbor, who was a nurse that ran to the house when the ambulance showed up, he turned white as a ghost.

We are made in the image of our Father. We are spirit, wrapped in a terrestrial package. When the package wears out, we step right out of it. We are without end.

Well there you are.

That's all the proof the desperate and ignorant should ever want or need.

I tell ya, I'm feeling better already.

:uhoh3:

Wow. Nice story thank you.

Yabut, there was that kid who lied about going to heaven so there's your proof, right there.

Right?

A kid may have lied for some attention but the fact remains nobody has ever come back from a NDE and proclaimed they are suddenly atheist. Not one time has this ever occurred.

Well there you are.

good, enjoy it while you can.

Well there you are.

good, enjoy it while you can.
That is a pretty pointed warning. And well deserved I believe.

A kid lied, so everybody is a liar?
There is actually a person here, who I don't believe is religious, who was badly injured far from home, possibly over seas, who left his traumatized body and visited his mom, in her home, before returning to his terrestrial part. He said he can't explain it, but he knows it happened. I can explain it. We never cease to exist.

So, the Hindu, Moslem, Buddhist, etc., can all expect that having an audience with the jeebus will be a part of their NDE.

Right?

A kid may have lied for some attention but the fact remains nobody has ever come back from a NDE and proclaimed they are suddenly atheist. Not one time has this ever occurred.
I'm guessing you have the current list of every so-called NDE that has occurred?

Forum List

Back