NCAA Tourney Talk

Congrats!

This has been an exciting March Madness so far.

I'll burn some sage for your team.

:)

They certainly are off to a good start!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqQT3oKA3v8]Our Lips Are Sealed[/ame]

Cal won last night too!

Boe Brackets stand at 26 out of 32.

:)

"Sports are stupid. You guys are all stupid for caring about basketball when there are real problems in the world! The only topics that should be discussed on USMB is politics, partisan banter, and legalizing weed, even though there is a "sports forum".

How dare you enjoy yourselves watching the basketball when your mother has bursitis!?! What right do you have to derive pleasure from basketball? Just because I don't like sports and always got picked last during dodgeball, means everyone has to hate sports too! Fuck all of you for liking sports!"*

*An imitation of the "USMB sports hating consortium" and with apologies to Lenny Bruce's corpse.

In all seriousness, since Tulane is out. Go Mizzou. I guess.

Is it opening day, yet?

Opening Day is a week from Sunday. Just chill until then.

"Sports are stupid. You guys are all stupid for caring about basketball when there are real problems in the world! The only topics that should be discussed on USMB is politics, partisan banter, and legalizing weed, even though there is a "sports forum".

How dare you enjoy yourselves watching the basketball when your mother has bursitis!?! What right do you have to derive pleasure from basketball? Just because I don't like sports and always got picked last during dodgeball, means everyone has to hate sports too! Fuck all of you for liking sports!"*

*An imitation of the "USMB sports hating consortium" and with apologies to Lenny Bruce's corpse.

Is it opening day, yet?

And I love how they just HAVE to comment in the sports threads to tell us how stupid sports are! :cuckoo:

Is it opening day, yet?

And I love how they just HAVE to comment in the sports threads to tell us how stupid sports are! :cuckoo:

Yeah, I have no problem with "sports hatin'", but I find the need to jump on a sports based thread and announce it as, well, fucking idiotic.

Is it opening day, yet?

A bunch of crackpots!!!!

Forum List

Back