NCAA Tourney Talk

I'm conflicted about Purdue. I picked Siena to beat them in the brackets, but then I went ahead and drafted E'Twaun Moore on my fantasy team.

I'm conflicted about Purdue. I picked Siena to beat them in the brackets, but then I went ahead and drafted E'Twaun Moore on my fantasy team.

I picked Purdue, and I have St Mary's beating Nova next. If they show up the way they did in WCC tournment championship game, it should be a good game.
I have gotten one wrong so far, BYU won. :(

GO!!!! DAWGS!!!!!! U of W Huskies vs Marquette at 4:20 this afternoon!!!!

UW is going down, just like they do in the Kennel. :tongue:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuBgniZcGOg]YouTube - MIB: Frank singing "who let the dogs out?"[/ame]

Both teams are dogs. :D

And UW was so sick of getting beat in the Kennel, they quit comin. :lol:

PS During football season, I am Coug fan. ;)

I picked Marquette...eerrrrrrr...Mr. Boe told me to pick Marquette.

:)

Good pick! For one it is the Huskies, and two the PAC 10 just isn't what it used to be when it comes to basketball.

The Pac 10 is pretty sad this year. But at least Cal spanked the hated Cardinal.

And WSU. :(

Did you know that the PAC 10 has won more championships all togther if you combine all the sports than any other conference?

GO!!!! DAWGS!!!!!! U of W Huskies vs Marquette at 4:20 this afternoon!!!!

UW is going down, just like they do in the Kennel. :tongue:

I picked Marquette...eerrrrrrr...Mr. Boe told me to pick Marquette.

Bad berries for Marquette. They are a small strictly 3 point shooting team. The San Diego arena is a hockey rink with bad shooting back ground. Several of the sports casters say that long shooting teams will suffer from the buildings poor design and colors. U of Dub beat down California in thier last game....down in S Cal in the Pac 10 tourny.... Previously early in the season Cal had beaten the Dawgs by twenty points. U of W has gotten better in the latter half of the season ... going 3 W's to 5 losses in the first games and 20 and 4 over the last 24 games. Who ever the Huskies play better bring it all game long. The Huskies looked real strong ...to the very end of the tornament champ game last week.

Good pick! For one it is the Huskies, and two the PAC 10 just isn't what it used to be when it comes to basketball.

The Pac 10 is pretty sad this year. But at least Cal spanked the hated Cardinal.

And WSU. :(

Did you know that the PAC 10 has won more championships all togther if you combine all the sports than any other conference?

Yeah, but who gives a shit about track and swimming. :lol:

No, I didn't know that - does that include women's sports?

Curses. Damned Murray State!

Vanderbilt loses - although in a very exciting game.

Boe Brackets are now 3 out of 4.

Last edited:
Baylor wins.

Boe Brackets are now 4 for 5. I expect K State will win too!

Boe Brackets stand at 18 out of 23, with all of my Elite 8 picks still in play.

Forum List

Back