NBC's Kasie Hunt snared by CNN as they make a big bet on streaming

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I'll miss her. Kasie is REALLY good at what she does and delivers the news without a lot of personal opinion. She's also easy on the eyes. Wish NBC had matched the offer. I don't stream much of my news, am not a Peacock guy and honestly don't get it. But it's a big deal apparently for younger people who don't want to pay a cable or dish bill.

CNN is trying to hire dozens of people to help fuel its move into the streaming arena, and one person familiar with the matter said Hunt was offered an annual salary of between $1 million and $1.5 million that NBC News felt it simply could not match. This person suggested that Hunt could play a pivotal role in CNN’s streaming efforts, appearing online at moments of great national importance, such as during presidential elections.​

1626709205538.png

It's a score for CNN, she is good. At least she is not leaving for Fox, who no real journalist would ever work at.
Shep Smith was good, but he couldn't handle it anymore. That left Fox with ONE real journalist - Chris Wallace.
Unless of course one considers Hannity, Tucker and Lady Laura such. :)

Just another hysterical anti American angry woman for CNN....who cares?....

Shep Smith was good, but he couldn't handle it anymore. That left Fox with ONE real journalist - Chris Wallace.
Unless of course one considers Hannity, Tucker and Lady Laura such. :)
Shep got tired of the FOX audience calling him out when he was wrong....and he was wrong a lot.....

I hate CNN and all the rest of the big news broadcasters, they lost my interest when they stopped showing ability and made it all about redundancy and plastic memes.

I hate CNN and all the rest of the big news broadcasters, they lost my interest when they stopped showing ability and made it all about redundancy and plastic memes.
Agree - I haven't watched CNN in years. But say what you will about NBC and their affiliates, they're a better news org.

Good for her. I don't watch any of them. I rely on the good unbiased posters at USMB for all my news, The site should start a streaming channel. Surely Roku would carry it if nobody else.

Good for her. I don't watch any of them. I rely on the good unbiased posters at USMB for all my news, The site should start a streaming channel. Surely Roku would carry it if nobody else.
Uh huh - The unbiased opinions in USMB are where everyone should get their news. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back