What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBC's Chuck Todd: "Our Pollsters Are Concerned" With Obama Approval

Reaction score
His best hope is if Hoffa turns on him. That might bring his numbers up a bit.

:eusa_whistle:

oreo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Don't worry President Obama you always have the MSM on your side to help you get relected!

NBC's Chuck Todd: "Our Pollsters Are Concerned" About Obama's Approval | RealClearPolitics

Of course--especially since MSNBC is owned by General Electric--and the CEO of General Electric (Jeffrey Immelt) is Obama's JOB CZAR--and also his favorite TAX free subsidized corporation.

One would think that Eric Holder would break up this monopoly--but I would bet my last penny he won't do that---:cuckoo:

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't worry President Obama you always have the MSM on your side to help you get relected!

NBC's Chuck Todd: "Our Pollsters Are Concerned" About Obama's Approval | RealClearPolitics

Of course--especially since MSNBC is owned by General Electric--and the CEO of General Electric (Jeffrey Immelt) is Obama's JOB CZAR--and also his favorite TAX free subsidized corporation.

One would think that Eric Holder would break up this monopoly--but I would bet my last penny he won't do that---:cuckoo:

And isn't it funny how the lefties here IGNORE and EXCUSE this about Obama. Yet RAIL about how the Republicans are owned and only CARE about money and CORPORATIONS.

Hypocrites is their middle name..:lol:

Last edited:

The T

George S. Patton Party
Reaction score
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS

Comcast owns 51% of it my friend...as of January 2011... ;)

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List