NBC's Chuck Todd: "Our Pollsters Are Concerned" With Obama Approval

Don't worry President Obama you always have the MSM on your side to help you get relected!

NBC's Chuck Todd: "Our Pollsters Are Concerned" About Obama's Approval | RealClearPolitics

Of course--especially since MSNBC is owned by General Electric--and the CEO of General Electric (Jeffrey Immelt) is Obama's JOB CZAR--and also his favorite TAX free subsidized corporation.

One would think that Eric Holder would break up this monopoly--but I would bet my last penny he won't do that---:cuckoo:

Don't worry President Obama you always have the MSM on your side to help you get relected!

NBC's Chuck Todd: "Our Pollsters Are Concerned" About Obama's Approval | RealClearPolitics

Of course--especially since MSNBC is owned by General Electric--and the CEO of General Electric (Jeffrey Immelt) is Obama's JOB CZAR--and also his favorite TAX free subsidized corporation.

One would think that Eric Holder would break up this monopoly--but I would bet my last penny he won't do that---:cuckoo:

And isn't it funny how the lefties here IGNORE and EXCUSE this about Obama. Yet RAIL about how the Republicans are owned and only CARE about money and CORPORATIONS.

Hypocrites is their middle name..:lol:

Last edited:

Comcast owns 51% of it my friend...as of January 2011... ;)

Forum List

Back