And by facts, you mean conspiracy theories.
And yet magically, nobody can find that letter. Amazing.
Plus, there's the fact that the DC National Guard answers to the president, not the DC mayor. The President does not need the approval of the DC mayor to deploy the DC National Guard or any National Guard in federal areas. Nor does the President need approval from anyone in Congress.
A ceremonial position. Pelosi had nothing to do with the daily operations of the Capitol Police force. Even the Capitol Police Board, which Pelosi was not a member of, doesn't have anything to do with daily operations.
Your own pals on this thread said that the Capitol Police were helping. You all need to get together and settle on one story.
That makes no sense. Why would you think it's easy to identify a masked and hooded person?
A mistake by Bowser, sure, but it has no bearing on the fact that the President does not need the approval of the DC mayor or anyone in Congress to deploy the National Guard in federal areas.
1. By facts I mean FACTS. backed up by credible links and testimony.
2. Kash Patel has the letter. Jim Jordan can subpoena Mayor Bowser and ask her directly why she denied the NG. Also, she can be asked why the DC Police were NOT present as promised. Kash explains that the NG MUST be requested by the local politicians in order to be activated. Watch this video.
Kash Patel on Hannity explaining he has documented proof that Trump ordered 10,000 National Guard…...
3. Speaker Pelosi has the ultimate responsibility for security at the Capitol, with the daily supervision by the Capitol Police Board, who supervises the Capitol Police. Police Chief Sund requested the NG, and Sgt. at Arms Irving denied the request based on Pelosi's orders.
Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her office had conversations with former Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving regarding the use of the National Guard on Capitol grounds.
"Pelosi’s office had previously impressed upon Irving that the National Guard was to remain off Capitol Grounds, Irving allegedly told House Admin. The discussions, which centered around “optics,” allegedly occurred in the months prior to the Jan. 6 riot, during a time when deployment of federal resources for civil unrest was unpopular with Democrats and many members
There are MANY links to google confirming this FACT.
4. So six members of the Capitol Police opened the doors instead of getting bear sprayed. So what? The ND and DC Police should have been there to protect the Capitol, so why weren't they?
5. The FBI instigated the Capitol riot. To what extent needs to be investigated, but the FBI infiltrated several groups of protesters. So why wasn't their warnings of potential trouble on J6 heeded?
The bulk of the people involved were, in fact, MAGA true believers.
6. The pipe bomber used his cell phone 8:30 pm Jan. 5th! The FBI has the unexploded bombs.
So why is the bomber still free?
7. My video of Kash Patel explains that the DC NG needs to be requested/activated by the civilian authority. According to the Law at that time.
Retired U.S. Army Gen. Keith Kellogg said President Donald Trump requested National Guard deployments in Washington D.C. before Jan. 6, 2021.
Steven Sund contradicts reports that help was not requested, saying security officials at the House and Senate rebuffed calls for assistance ahead of and during the attack on the Capitol.
"The former chief of U.S. Capitol Police says security officials at the House and Senate rebuffed his early requests to call in the National Guard ahead of a demonstration in support of President Trump that turned into a deadly attack on Congress."