NBC Reports Federal Law Enforcement Responsible For J6, FAILED TO ACT ON INTEL TO PREVENT

Dang.

Some conservatives really, really get off on seeing cops die.

At least that's what the last two posters show.

Frank, Oddball, you're serious dogshit people.
giphy.gif

Dang.

Some conservatives really, really get off on seeing cops die.

At least that's what the last two posters show.

Frank, Oddball, you're serious dogshit people.
Hysterical!!! Do yourself a favor and don’t try to improve!! Stick to the script!!

Can anyone tell me why I have to have Fox News tell me what NBC News said?

Can’t Fox News do anything themselves?

And by facts, you mean conspiracy theories.

And yet magically, nobody can find that letter. Amazing.

Plus, there's the fact that the DC National Guard answers to the president, not the DC mayor. The President does not need the approval of the DC mayor to deploy the DC National Guard or any National Guard in federal areas. Nor does the President need approval from anyone in Congress.

A ceremonial position. Pelosi had nothing to do with the daily operations of the Capitol Police force. Even the Capitol Police Board, which Pelosi was not a member of, doesn't have anything to do with daily operations.

Your own pals on this thread said that the Capitol Police were helping. You all need to get together and settle on one story.

And this:

That's nuts.

That makes no sense. Why would you think it's easy to identify a masked and hooded person?

A mistake by Bowser, sure, but it has no bearing on the fact that the President does not need the approval of the DC mayor or anyone in Congress to deploy the National Guard in federal areas.
1. By facts I mean FACTS. backed up by credible links and testimony.
2. Kash Patel has the letter. Jim Jordan can subpoena Mayor Bowser and ask her directly why she denied the NG. Also, she can be asked why the DC Police were NOT present as promised. Kash explains that the NG MUST be requested by the local politicians in order to be activated. Watch this video.
3. Speaker Pelosi has the ultimate responsibility for security at the Capitol, with the daily supervision by the Capitol Police Board, who supervises the Capitol Police. Police Chief Sund requested the NG, and Sgt. at Arms Irving denied the request based on Pelosi's orders.
"Pelosi’s office had previously impressed upon Irving that the National Guard was to remain off Capitol Grounds, Irving allegedly told House Admin. The discussions, which centered around “optics,” allegedly occurred in the months prior to the Jan. 6 riot, during a time when deployment of federal resources for civil unrest was unpopular with Democrats and many members of Congress."
There are MANY links to google confirming this FACT.
4. So six members of the Capitol Police opened the doors instead of getting bear sprayed. So what? The ND and DC Police should have been there to protect the Capitol, so why weren't they?
5. The FBI instigated the Capitol riot. To what extent needs to be investigated, but the FBI infiltrated several groups of protesters. So why wasn't their warnings of potential trouble on J6 heeded?
6. The pipe bomber used his cell phone 8:30 pm Jan. 5th! The FBI has the unexploded bombs.
So why is the bomber still free?

7. My video of Kash Patel explains that the DC NG needs to be requested/activated by the civilian authority. According to the Law at that time.
"The former chief of U.S. Capitol Police says security officials at the House and Senate rebuffed his early requests to call in the National Guard ahead of a demonstration in support of President Trump that turned into a deadly attack on Congress."

LOL any excuse will do right? Can't have Pelosi or the dems found out to be complicit in the FBI scheme.
There’s no scheme. They underestimated the violent tendencies of Trump supporters. That’s it.

Sorry. Won’t happen again. From now on, we have an excuse to treat any gathering of Trump supporters as a violent attack waiting to happen.

Wrong. The 1968 race riot called out the DC NG.
I know because I know an ex-guardsman, a karate' Black Belt, who said used his skills effectively.
Thanks for the correction. Still, the rioters never got anywhere close to the Capitol.

When the election was certified in 2016, did we need thousands of National Guard to encircle the Capitol?

Thanks for the correction. Still, the rioters never got anywhere close to the Capitol.
When the election was certified in 2016, did we need thousands of National Guard to encircle the Capitol?
The rioters tried to get to the Capitol, but were repelled...violently.
There were several democrats who denied the 2016 election results, even to the extent of claiming Russian interference and Russian collusion. Elections have become less reliable since election "day" has been replaced with election month, and mail-in ballots get sent out "en masse".
We need to get back to "election day", with results known on "election night". No voter fraud allowed.

The rioters tried to get to the Capitol, but were repelled...violently.
Nothing in your link said as much. You’re confabulating.
There were several democrats who denied the 2016 election results, even to the extent of claiming Russian interference and Russian collusion.
Oh no. Several democrats? Did they need to bring in the national guard to defend the Capitol from them?
Elections have become less reliable since election "day" has been replaced with election month, and mail-in ballots get sent out "en masse".
We need to get back to "election day", with results known on "election night". No voter fraud allowed.
We’ve never had elections finalized on election night. The results known on election night are nothing more than news organizations “calling” the race based on preliminary results. The closer the election, the longer it takes to call the race.

Nothing in your link said as much. You’re confabulating.
Oh no. Several democrats? Did they need to bring in the national guard to defend the Capitol from them?
We’ve never had elections finalized on election night. The results known on election night are nothing more than news organizations “calling” the race based on preliminary results. The closer the election, the longer it takes to call the race.
Nope. I believe the NG guy who was there in DC.
We ALWAYS had elections called on election night, even in 2016.
True the elections aren't "official" until the vote is certified, but I've never seen a presidential race overturned.

Nope. I believe the NG guy who was there in DC.
We ALWAYS had elections called on election night, even in 2016.
True the elections aren't "official" until the vote is certified, but I've never seen a presidential race overturned.
You believe the “NG guy”? Who the hell is that?

You’ve had elections called by media with zero official relevance. Counting votes always takes time and has always taken until well after the election to finalize. If the 2020 election hadn’t been so close, it would have been called on election night. This isn’t a problem with the system. It’s a problem with your expectations.

'the golden propaganda elixir'

I thought thst was the stuff the FBI was pumping out on Twitter while they were censoring and silencing anyone who tried to speak the truth / oppose their failed policies and agenda?!

:dunno:

The only reason Trump wanted the NG at the Capitol was so that way he could go there with his supporters.

Before you call Pelosi crazy, think about what it would be like having Trump at the Capitol with a small army under his command.

You believe the “NG guy”? Who the hell is that?

You’ve had elections called by media with zero official relevance. Counting votes always takes time and has always taken until well after the election to finalize. If the 2020 election hadn’t been so close, it would have been called on election night. This isn’t a problem with the system. It’s a problem with your expectations.
My karate' instructor. He was in the DC National Guard during the DC riot.

As far as elections, we need mail-ins counted by noon on election day.
We need in-person election day votes counted shortly after polls close, with no ballot dumps like in 2020.
1675539611478.png

The only reason Trump wanted the NG at the Capitol was so that way he could go there with his supporters.
Before you call Pelosi crazy, think about what it would be like having Trump at the Capitol with a small army under his command.
Miller would NOT allow the NG to be armed, duh.

My karate' instructor. He was in the DC National Guard during the DC riot.

As far as elections, we need mail-ins counted by noon on election day.
We need in-person election day votes counted shortly after polls close, with no ballot dumps like in 2020.
View attachment 753790
Your demands about vote counting are totally arbitrary and accomplish nothing. Trump supporters would have been just as crazy if everything had been finalized on Election Day (which it never is).

Miller would NOT allow the NG to be armed, duh.
It’s a recipe for disaster no matter how you slice it. No rational person would want Trump with a personal army, a violent mob at the Capitol that day.

It’s a recipe for disaster no matter how you slice it. No rational person would want Trump with a personal army, a violent mob at the Capitol that day.
spoken like someone who has no clue about military discipline.
The NG's orders would be to keep the peace. Trump had no army nor chain of command, duh.
A better question is where was the DC police during the riot?

New Topics

Forum List

Back