NBC Reporter Wonders How Long American Majority Will Tolerate Being Pushed Around ByA Rural Minority

I grew up in the sticks, but now live in the city. We have places in both. It really isn't that hard to get along and respect each other when the people involved actually try. We are more like than unlike, but the ruling elites wants to keep us divided to ensure their power remains unchecked. What's sad is how many idiots fall for the scheme.

Liberals think supermarkets grow food. Gas stations make oil and gas. Cotton and wool are grown in the factory.

They really do not have enough of a brain to even comprehend that the water they drink or the electricity they use is not made in the city.

Republicans think Crops are picked by some Cow-boy looking White folks like Texas Walker Ranger.

In reality, it's just the Illegal immigrant squad picking crops.

Capitalism at it's finest.

Sure dip wad illegals are picking corn, soy beans, wheat, ect.

Leftists have no clue what farming is all about

I hate to break it to you, but for every 1 White guy in a harvester, there's probably 20 Brown Illegal guys, and gals picking fruits & veggies.

I'm no Leftist, if anything you Leftist Liberal Republicans don't know what you're talking about.

Thinking that Capitalism will bring forward Nationalism.

Here's the agriculture business shooting down E-Verify, because their Illegal Immigrant darlings wouldn't provide them the much needed support.

Agriculture lobbyists are once again standing in the way of E-Verify
I see you seem to be missing the basic understanding needed to be taken seriously. Most of those not backing evirify are in California, Washington , New York. You know the so called sancutuary states and cities.

Those who are farming, producing electricity, doing the necessary oilfield work, and all the things necessary for daily life in cities are actually working.

Go out and work on a farm. Go out and work in a refinery. Work in a feed lot. Then come back when you have a clue.

Uh, I have worked in a feed lot, I've mentioned this before, and while a lot of our customers were Horse farmers, many of them did in fact hire Illegals none the less.

A ton of Capitalists hire Illegals, not just Farmers, but also Restaurants, and Construction, and others.

I never said it was just "Farmers" but Farmers are big offenders of hiring Illegals, none the less, and it should be called out.

Either you suppport Capitalism, or you support Nationalism.
Which is it??????
Why would a horse farmer need to be buying cattle from a feed lot? What exactly is a horse farmer? Do you mean some one like the Amish that farm using horses? Or are you talking about someone that breeds horses for racing?

Why do you think that only Democrat run areas are sancutuary states and cities? They need someone to do their work at slave wages. They need them to clean houses, mow lawns, clean pools. All those little things that they can't be bothered with. Large farmers use machinery to do the work. The so called Republican farming areas are not sancutuary states. If they were so heavily dependent on illegals to work in the fields and factories why would they not be the ones creating sancutuary states? Seems as if only those that have an intrest in using illegals are those that protect them because it is in their intrest to do so.

I suppose you can look at someone and tell they are illegally in the U.S. That is your special gift right. I have no problem with those that are here legally, I have no problem that are here on work visas. There used to be a huge number of Mexicans that worked on temporary visas on farms. To a smaller extent there still is but machinery has made them unnecessary.

Don't get me wrong I have no doubt that there are a few farms where illegals get hired. There are probably a few farms that do it without knowing it. But all in all it is the sancutuary areas that hire and use the most illegals.

I have a simple solution to the reporter's problem: Federalism.

The reason why that isn't a viable solution is because those cities and states with the "sophisticated and compassionate" people would collapse overnight.

The people have enough money to leave will and the freeloaders will fill those places up.

This is why everything has to be a "right" and a Federal program.

This is also why Obama and Trump won. Obama ran Homer Simpson's campaign for the head of the trash removal department. When people got the bill they kicked the man-child out (Obama) or at least the bitch who was going to continue it and elected the adult(Trump)

Republicans think Crops are picked by some Cow-boy looking White folks like Texas Walker Ranger.

I hate to break it to you, but for every 1 White guy in a harvester, there's probably 20 Brown Illegal guys, and gals picking fruits & veggies.

I'm no Leftist, if anything you Leftist Liberal Republicans don't know what you're talking about.

Here's the agriculture business shooting down E-Verify, because their Illegal Immigrant darlings wouldn't provide them the much needed support.

I see you seem to be missing the basic understanding needed to be taken seriously. Most of those not backing evirify are in California, Washington , New York. You know the so called sancutuary states and cities.

Those who are farming, producing electricity, doing the necessary oilfield work, and all the things necessary for daily life in cities are actually working.

Go out and work on a farm. Go out and work in a refinery. Work in a feed lot. Then come back when you have a clue.

Uh, I have worked in a feed lot, I've mentioned this before, and while a lot of our customers were Horse farmers, many of them did in fact hire Illegals none the less.

A ton of Capitalists hire Illegals, not just Farmers, but also Restaurants, and Construction, and others.

I never said it was just "Farmers" but Farmers are big offenders of hiring Illegals, none the less, and it should be called out.

Which is it??????
Why would a horse farmer need to be buying cattle from a feed lot? What exactly is a horse farmer? Do you mean some one like the Amish that farm using horses? Or are you talking about someone that breeds horses for racing?

Why do you think that only Democrat run areas are sancutuary states and cities? They need someone to do their work at slave wages. They need them to clean houses, mow lawns, clean pools. All those little things that they can't be bothered with. Large farmers use machinery to do the work. The so called Republican farming areas are not sancutuary states. If they were so heavily dependent on illegals to work in the fields and factories why would they not be the ones creating sancutuary states? Seems as if only those that have an intrest in using illegals are those that protect them because it is in their intrest to do so.

I suppose you can look at someone and tell they are illegally in the U.S. That is your special gift right. I have no problem with those that are here legally, I have no problem that are here on work visas. There used to be a huge number of Mexicans that worked on temporary visas on farms. To a smaller extent there still is but machinery has made them unnecessary.

Don't get me wrong I have no doubt that there are a few farms where illegals get hired. There are probably a few farms that do it without knowing it. But all in all it is the sancutuary areas that hire and use the most illegals.

Which is it??????

Republicans don't have a much better record on illegals, either.

The Democrat elites & the Republican elites are both selling us down the river.

Which is it??????

Which is it??????

Republicans don't have a much better record on illegals, either.

The Democrat elites & the Republican elites are both selling us down the river.
And yet who are the ones pushing for a border wall, e-verify, the end of DACA, less immigration and a change in laws such as birth right and amnesty?

Who are in charge of sanctuary states and cities?

Try as you might I think you have to agree that for the most part liberals are more interested in having illegals enter and remain.

LMAO after we cut off your food and water you will come to us begging on your knees.

giphy.gif

Democrat party is nothing but a collection of minorities wishing to push the majority around

LMAO after we cut off your food and water you will come to us begging on your knees.

giphy.gif
^ Lol all you motherfuckers act like that’s a real threat and most of the farming industry isn’t on life support. Empty wasteland mutants. “B-b-b-but we’ll stop selling you tomatoes :crybaby:

giphy.gif
^ Lol all you motherfuckers act like that’s a real threat and most of the farming industry isn’t on life support. Empty wasteland mutants. “B-b-b-but we’ll stop selling you tomatoes :crybaby:

Lib please you snowflakes will run out of food in a weeks time.

Contrary to Rural Buffoons in the Southern states, and Mid-West who get just about everything wrong,
We are standing against the kind of madness you exhibit......and so far we are holding the crazies back....when the left returns to some form of sanity we can talk...until then we will always be a check on the cities...get used to it.....

So, it's not madness that the South including many Rural Southerners pays the least in Federal taxes, and get the most Federal aid, and complain, and complain, and complain about both facts??????

So, it's not madness that the South including many Rural Southerners, wants for Social Conservative values, and Nationalism, but go with Capitalism, which sells out to Liberalism, and anti-Nationalism, anyways??????

So, it's not madness that the South including many Rural Southerners, keeps coming up with the same solutions, which got us in trouble???????????
Its the rural populations that continue to bail out the far left kooky cities look at San Francisco...look at Chicago and NY and LA.....those cities are as whacked out as you are....your ideology is so far removed from reality that you need illegal aliens to help you win....sickening....

giphy.gif

Do it and we’ll see. Lol, dumbass farmer.

Go ahead, try to grow food on your inner city concrete farms. :auiqs.jpg:

Well you have certainly proved you don't know what your talking about.
Leftist Liberal Republicans. :laughing0301:

Contrary to Rural Buffoons in the Southern states, and Mid-West who get just about everything wrong, they "Think they know" more like
rural buffoons who "Don't think" and "Don't know"

Capitalism is Liberalism, by not only practice, because Capitalism sells out to Liberalism. Also Capitalism is in fact Liberalism.

Uh, I hate to break it to you, but there's by Classical definitions just 2 Left Wing Liberal parties in the U.S.A.

At least in practice Republicans are Leftist & Liberal, even if a good deal of it's members don't like Gays, Abortion, Blacks, Illegals, Muslim refugees etc.

That changes nothing, the Republicans basically just cut taxes, over, and over again, and do just about nothing else, except the ocassional war, or cutting programs.

The first Leftists were Capitalists.

I made such a thread.
First Leftists were Capitalists.

As for what Republicans are for, they are in fact for Liberalism.

Maybe you should look up the definitions, before you look stupid.

Economic liberalism - Wikipedia

Classical liberalism - Wikipedia

Neoliberalism - Wikipedia

Well you have certainly proved you don't know what your talking about.
Leftist Liberal Republicans. :laughing0301:

Contrary to Rural Buffoons in the Southern states, and Mid-West who get just about everything wrong, they "Think they know" more like
rural buffoons who "Don't think" and "Don't know"

Capitalism is Liberalism, by not only practice, because Capitalism sells out to Liberalism. Also Capitalism is in fact Liberalism.

Uh, I hate to break it to you, but there's by Classical definitions just 2 Left Wing Liberal parties in the U.S.A.

At least in practice Republicans are Leftist & Liberal, even if a good deal of it's members don't like Gays, Abortion, Blacks, Illegals, Muslim refugees etc.

That changes nothing, the Republicans basically just cut taxes, over, and over again, and do just about nothing else, except the ocassional war, or cutting programs.

The first Leftists were Capitalists.

I made such a thread.
First Leftists were Capitalists.

As for what Republicans are for, they are in fact for Liberalism.

Maybe you should look up the definitions, before you look stupid.

Economic liberalism - Wikipedia

Classical liberalism - Wikipedia

Neoliberalism - Wikipedia

Yeah great social science .
No wonder. :laugh:

Most Americans are clueless about political orientation, and political implementaiton.
Especially
Rural people down South.

I mean, if Capitalism is about hiring Illegals for cheap labor profits, outsourcing for profits, selling Porn for profits, selling Gangster rap music for profits, selling illicit drugs for profits, selling Abortion for profits, selling Gay marriage apparel for profit.
Then
Why is Capitalism the solution that will bring about Nationalist & Social Conservative values????????

LOL...leftist are some of the biggest political morons in America.
They espouse the most moronic political beliefs in the country,they fuken elected Alexandria Ocasio Cortez fer fuks sake!!!!
She's no better than the pie in the sky liberal college students that have zero real world experience.

"Ocasio-Cortez Gives Tearful Concession Speech After Learning She Only Got 78% Of Vote

THE BRONX, NY—Star Democratic socialist candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took the stage at her election night rally Tuesday evening to give a somber concession speech after learning she only received 78% of the vote in her district.

An intern approached Ocasio-Cortez shortly after the polls closed and told her she was projected to win almost 4/5 of the vote, causing the candidate to burst into tears. The intern tried to interject, but Ocasio-Cortez interrupted: "No, I have to let them know. They deserve that much."

She jumped up on stage and congratulated her opponent while thanking her supporters for trying. "Well, mis amigos, it's all over. We fought hard, we tried hard. But in the end we could only get about 80% of the vote," she said, fighting back tears. "All the polls going into this said we were gonna win. I can't believe it's over. But don't let the fight end here. Next time we'll fight harder and get at least 10% of the vote."
Ocasio-Cortez Gives Tearful Concession Speech After Learning She Only Got 78% Of Vote

giphy.gif

Do it and we’ll see. Lol, dumbass farmer.
You need to understand it is not just food. Those areas you are so fond of downgrading are the ones that produce most of the electricity you use. They produce all the natural gas that you cook with and heat with. They are the ones that produce the oil, the gasoline and diesel that the cities use. Those same states that produce food also produce cotton, wool and everything else used for clothing.

So while cities have some things they are far from self sufficient.

Forum List

Back