Congresswoman Alexandria.So Will She Be Able To Read/Decipher Long Bills?Maybe Not?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:abgg2q.jpg: Can anyone just imagine Miss Cortez attempting to read a long/legislative bill of which she will have to vote on at a later date? A 20 to 100 page bill just loaded with "Very Hard English Words" of which she has never heard of?
What is she gonna do? ask an aid/congressman to explain "What This Means"?
Cortez reading/reviewing pieces of legislation to be presented/debated in congress is going to look like an 11 year old girl asking mommy to help her with her homework.
:desk:

:abgg2q.jpg: Can anyone just imagine Miss Cortez attempting to read a long/legislative bill of which she will have to vote on at a later date? A 20 to 100 page bill just loaded with "Very Hard English Words" of which she has never heard of?
Cortez reading/reviewing pieces of legislation to be presented/debated in congress is going to look like an 11 year old girl asking mommy to help her with her homework.
It's funny because you support a President that is openly hostile towards reading anything

The last little bit of respect I had for New Jersey .....poof.......it's gone.

To elect a creature like that.... a total fruitcake......:cuckoo:

Cortez: excuse me,excuse me,,can I call my mommy? I need help with this bill.

NYCommie.png

It's funny because you support a President that is openly hostile towards reading anything

And yet the left couldn't field anybody to beat him.

Sad really.
weinsteinclinton.jpg

And what about New Jersey ....who voted for this fruit bat? o_O
i guess most of the conservatives moved out, therefore the average person in her neighborhood has the same IQ of a titmouse

It is funny to think of how you will freak out when Trump wins again in 2020 cupcake:

anger.gif

can u imagine if she was around during Obama-Care?,,,we can already see it,,,,,,,,"OMG,,OMG !!! this bill is too long for me to read! can't I just vote yes on it? Im too busy with other things to read this long bill.

:21::21::21::21::21:

None of them read the bills anyhow, we know that for a fact.

And what about New Jersey ....who voted for this fruit bat? o_O
i guess most of the conservatives moved out, therefore the average person in her neighborhood has the same IQ of a titmouse

That is an insult to titmice everywhere

I love when they visit me at my feeder

Tufted Titmouse Identification, All About Birds, Cornell Lab of Ornithology

Sad really.
View attachment 227442

Which one do you think Harvey chose for the night, Melania or Ivanka?
skynews-donald-trump-melania-trump_4123111.jpg

1507310347352-AP_712191093860.jpeg

Sad really.
View attachment 227442

I know you'd do Harvey fruit loop.

Sad really.
View attachment 227442

^ Terrible english, and stupid comment

Sad really.
View attachment 227442

^ Terrible english, and stupid comment

Sorry - you would let Harvey do you.

Multiple times.

cortez probably has froot loops/apple jacks/coco puffs,,etc. for breakfast every day, pretty much explains her IQ

later in January, she will ask Pelosi if she can bring her puppy to work

Forum List

Back