NBC News: Young Blacks Leaving the Plantation for Trump

Democrats (Dixiecrats) in the US House & Senate voted against it , LBJ & Republicans made it happen .
Tell me how many republicans in the South voted for it.

How many times do I need to do this.

The House of Representatives:[3]

Note that four Representatives voted Present while 13 did not vote.

The Senate:[2]

So save that bullshit about it was because of republicans.

Tell me how many republicans in the South voted for it.

How many times do I need to do this.

The House of Representatives:[3]

Note that four Representatives voted Present while 13 did not vote.

The Senate:[2]

So save that bullshit about it was because of republicans.
The South was 80% Democrat in the early 1960s Nice Try Nikki

Yep and not one republican voted for it, now run and tell that.
Almost Every US Republican Senator voted for it and almost all Democrat US Senators voted against it ( There were almost no Southern Republican US Senators in the early 1960s so how could they have voted for it ?

Almost Every US Republican Senator voted for it and almost all Democrat US Senators voted against it ( There were almost no Southern Republican US Senators in the early 1960s so how could they have voted for it ?
What part of this is your dumb ass not understanding?

46 Democrat Senators voted for it

27 Republican Senators voted for it.

Idiot 46 is greater than 27.

So your saying after filibustering it almost every Southern Democrat voted for it ?
Robert Byrd ( Grand Master of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan ) Died a Democrat . Strom Thurmond was Never a Card Carrying Member Or non dues paying Kluxer in his entire life .

Southern Democrats, you are correct. Strom Thurmond was on of the main leaders, wait old Strom died a republican.
1706924640255.jpeg

Makes sense. They simply look around them and see what decades of Democrat control has accomplished. And so they’re MAGA bound.

Of young Black voters who've grown disenchanted with Biden, Clyburn said: "I want them to stand in front of me and tell me they will support that [Trump's record] over Joe Biden's record."
NBC News polling in 2023 found that Black voters overall favored Biden over Trump by 73% to 17%. But when it came to voters under the age of 34, the margin shrank. Among that slice of the Black electorate, Biden's support fell to 60%; Trump's rose to 28%. In 2020, Biden won 87% of Black voters, including 89% of Black voters under 29 and 78% of those 30 to 44.

Any slippage from Biden's base could prove disastrous in another tight election. In 2020, Biden's victory rested on fewer than 43,000 votes in just three states: Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin.

It’s completely irrelevant as long as Tammany Hall democrats are allowed to continue to cheat in the tens on millions column.

You think New Yorkers WANT a lawless, unsafe City and cast their votes for democrats?

Since Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act they’ve continued to create opportunities for everyone in need. Philosophically it’s always been about raising up those in need by providing opportunities. Asians have used those opportunities well.
Don’t forget Ike first proposed a near identical Civil Right Bill in 1957, but Senate Majority Leader LJB “I’ll have them ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years” killed it.

Makes sense. They simply look around them and see what decades of Democrat control has accomplished. And so they’re MAGA bound.

Of young Black voters who've grown disenchanted with Biden, Clyburn said: "I want them to stand in front of me and tell me they will support that [Trump's record] over Joe Biden's record."
NBC News polling in 2023 found that Black voters overall favored Biden over Trump by 73% to 17%. But when it came to voters under the age of 34, the margin shrank. Among that slice of the Black electorate, Biden's support fell to 60%; Trump's rose to 28%. In 2020, Biden won 87% of Black voters, including 89% of Black voters under 29 and 78% of those 30 to 44.

Any slippage from Biden's base could prove disastrous in another tight election. In 2020, Biden's victory rested on fewer than 43,000 votes in just three states: Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin.

Your thread title kind of shows why black people will never stand with the racist Republicans.

Forum List

Back