NBC News: Young Blacks Leaving the Plantation for Trump

Makes sense. They simply look around them and see what decades of Democrat control has accomplished. And so they’re MAGA bound.

Of young Black voters who've grown disenchanted with Biden, Clyburn said: "I want them to stand in front of me and tell me they will support that [Trump's record] over Joe Biden's record."
NBC News polling in 2023 found that Black voters overall favored Biden over Trump by 73% to 17%. But when it came to voters under the age of 34, the margin shrank. Among that slice of the Black electorate, Biden's support fell to 60%; Trump's rose to 28%. In 2020, Biden won 87% of Black voters, including 89% of Black voters under 29 and 78% of those 30 to 44.

Any slippage from Biden's base could prove disastrous in another tight election. In 2020, Biden's victory rested on fewer than 43,000 votes in just three states: Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin.

I thought the evil MSM always lied.

Tell us the policies and bills passed by republicans in the last 50yrs that have helped the black community.
Since Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act they’ve continued to create opportunities for everyone in need. Philosophically it’s always been about raising up those in need by providing opportunities. Asians have used those opportunities well.

Maybe not, but they will vote for them over the horror your demaklan has unleashed on their pocket books
Since that has not happened, this is one black person that will be voting straight Democrat. It is because I have read the crap by republicans here.

Noble but futile. For every black who jumped ship, Democrats imported 10 illegals.

Since that has not happened, this is one black person that will be voting straight Democrat. It is because I have read the crap by republicans here.

Lol ..you know when Democrats let in the desirable numbers of illegal Hispanics, blacks will be an echo to Democrats. What blacks have been fighting for, Hispanics walk right in and reap the benefits.

Makes sense. They simply look around them and see what decades of Democrat control has accomplished. And so they’re MAGA bound.

Of young Black voters who've grown disenchanted with Biden, Clyburn said: "I want them to stand in front of me and tell me they will support that [Trump's record] over Joe Biden's record."
NBC News polling in 2023 found that Black voters overall favored Biden over Trump by 73% to 17%. But when it came to voters under the age of 34, the margin shrank. Among that slice of the Black electorate, Biden's support fell to 60%; Trump's rose to 28%. In 2020, Biden won 87% of Black voters, including 89% of Black voters under 29 and 78% of those 30 to 44.

Any slippage from Biden's base could prove disastrous in another tight election. In 2020, Biden's victory rested on fewer than 43,000 votes in just three states: Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin.

The education levels are better in the 35 and under. Young black people are reading the news, conversing online and following the example of successful blacks many of whom embrace conservative value much like their great grandparents.

Lol ..you know when Democrats let in the desirable numbers of illegal Hispanics, blacks will be an echo to Democrats. What blacks have been fighting for, Hispanics walk right in and reap the benefits.
Sad but true....whire Democrats and I'm afraid even some of the black Congressional members are angling for the numbers and have abandoned the cause.

Martin Luther QUIERO????

Jo

Sounds like line by bigot Mehdi Hasan

That's right....most of the GOP ESTABLISHMENT hates Trump.
The irony from both established sides, Trump is corrupt when they have been mooching off voters for decades. Trump stepped in and change the playbook. That sure pisses them off.

Every 4 years the propaganda hits

Not going to happen. Decades of Democrat control reduced black poverty from 55 percent to 18 percent. It has created a black president, black VP, black mayors, at least 2 governors, increases in black owned businesses, increased college graduates, equal opportunity policies, DEI, etc.
Please, compare Black Unemployment under Obama vs. Trump.

LOL!!! You know things are bad when youre praying for Taylor Swift to swing a US presidential election. :laugh:
You know things are really bad when you are afraid Taylor Swift will swing a US election.

Since Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act they’ve continued to create opportunities for everyone in need. Philosophically it’s always been about raising up those in need by providing opportunities. Asians have used those opportunities well.
Sorry, more Dems voted for the CRA and it was voted on by region.

As usual you can't give me any.

Forum List

Back