Fed : no interest rate cuts soon

TheYellowKing

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2023
Carcosa
hoICq61siBzT.jpeg

Buhbye Golfing Gator . 30 days as per our agreement or you're a liar with no honor

The Dems' plan is to phony up 3rd Quarter stats and then "revise" them AFTER the election.

Probably but psychologically it would play better the other way. You are where you are. If you convince people the economy is as good as it has ever been, they will feel left behind; if they feel the economy is sucking wind, they will take stock in being better than they have ever been.

You gonna start today? And you're the one who came up with the bet idea not me lol

I did not post from 28 Jan to 28 Feb...which is more than 30 days. When I say your post that said I lost I stayed away, as per the bet.

I am not doubting you, I just honestly do not remember doing so, but I have no reason not to believe you.

I did not post from 28 Jan to 28 Feb...which is more than 30 days. When I say your post that said I lost I stayed away, as per the bet.

I am not doubting you, I just honestly do not remember doing so, but I have no reason not to believe you.
Fair enough

Forum List

Back